granada apartments

Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dan haren

Erie, PA

#1 Aug 14, 2012
i find it funny how that place is 80% or more section 8 free housing but there are almost new or new cars all over,dish network dishes on almost every roof and people walking around all on cell phones, but they cant buy their own food. millcreek ghetto if it burned tomorrow with the people in it maybe the deficit would go down a little.
XXXXXX

Townville, PA

#3 Aug 15, 2012
Remember when Millcreek was predominately white? And Granada was a decent place to live.
fence them in

Waterford, PA

#4 Aug 15, 2012
What is making these animals wander in from the city? I live in the East County and I am seeing more of them my way. They are like cockroaches. Keep them in the city with their own kind please!!
Factoid

Erie, PA

#5 Aug 15, 2012
Fence the place in and napalm it. Problem solved.
thissitesucks

Erie, PA

#6 Aug 15, 2012
Real nice to hide behind a computer screen and say things that you'd never say face to face.
Peeved

United States

#7 Aug 15, 2012
thissitesucks wrote:
Real nice to hide behind a computer screen and say things that you'd never say face to face.
Blah, Blah, Blah.
Not a whole lot to say, it's very visable. Last week I was shopping at a clothing store and noticed about 6 young Bosnian women. Each dressed in expensive sneakers, hoodies, i-phones, nails, expensive jewelry with a cart filled to the max with more clothing. None could speak hardly any English. Where do you think they work? Who pays for all their expensive items?
thissitesucks

Erie, PA

#8 Aug 15, 2012
You must either:
a)be very, very, very perceptive
b)have no life
in order to be that aware of clothes, shoes, nails, makeup, etc. I'm going with B.

I could go to Burlington Coat Factory and get "expensive looking" shoes, hoodies, etc. I can get my nails done for cheap at an Asian nail salon. They were young, where do you think they got the money. It's called having an after school job. Most young people, who haven't yet learned the value of a $$, spend their money on materialistic things.

This is Erie, not Manhattan. I know from personal experience that it doesn't take much effort around here to "look" like you've spent more money than you have spent. Simply comb your hair, wash your face, paint your nails with dollar store nail polish, put together a coordinated outfit from Wal-Mart, and you will look better than 98% percent of the people around here.

When most Erieites look like this:

http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerrep...

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/u...

It is not too hard for this:

http://www.mediabistro.com/prnewser/files/201...

http://www.pennychic.com/root/uploads/2012/06...

To look expensive.
Peeved wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, Blah, Blah.
Not a whole lot to say, it's very visable. Last week I was shopping at a clothing store and noticed about 6 young Bosnian women. Each dressed in expensive sneakers, hoodies, i-phones, nails, expensive jewelry with a cart filled to the max with more clothing. None could speak hardly any English. Where do you think they work? Who pays for all their expensive items?
Peeved

United States

#9 Aug 15, 2012
Coat Factory, LMAO. So you dress cheap and trashy. Wouldn't expect anything more from Erie. Oh, Bosnian too.
thissitesucks

Erie, PA

#10 Aug 15, 2012
You seem to lack reading comprehension skills. I said that one could go to Burlington Coat Factory (or TJ Maxx or Marshall's) and buy designer clothes for a low price. What is trashy about that? One minute you were complaining about Bosnians wearing "expensive" things and when I pointed out to you how a person could look nicely dressed and put together without spending an arm and a leg, you insult by calling it cheap and trashy?

You just sound ignorant, probably posting on here while you wait for mommy to finish heating up the Chef Boyaredee. You wouldn't know an I-Phone from a payphone, expensive jewelery from candy necklaces.
Peeved wrote:
Coat Factory, LMAO. So you dress cheap and trashy. Wouldn't expect anything more from Erie. Oh, Bosnian too.
boomer

Kissimmee, FL

#12 Aug 15, 2012
EatshirtnDie wrote:
Dont forget Gabriel brothers!
Don't forget the salvation army store!
SharpPoint

Erie, PA

#13 Aug 15, 2012
thissitesucks wrote:
You must either:
a)be very, very, very perceptive
b)have no life
in order to be that aware of clothes, shoes, nails, makeup, etc. I'm going with B.
I could go to Burlington Coat Factory and get "expensive looking" shoes, hoodies, etc. I can get my nails done for cheap at an Asian nail salon. They were young, where do you think they got the money. It's called having an after school job. Most young people, who haven't yet learned the value of a $$, spend their money on materialistic things.
This is Erie, not Manhattan. I know from personal experience that it doesn't take much effort around here to "look" like you've spent more money than you have spent. Simply comb your hair, wash your face, paint your nails with dollar store nail polish, put together a coordinated outfit from Wal-Mart, and you will look better than 98% percent of the people around here.
When most Erieites look like this:
http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerrep...
http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/u...
It is not too hard for this:
http://www.mediabistro.com/prnewser/files/201...
http://www.pennychic.com/root/uploads/2012/06...
To look expensive.
<quoted text>
up to your old trick of posting links to family photos again?
man your Mom has a bad case of bed head
thissitesucks

Erie, PA

#14 Aug 15, 2012
SharpPoint wrote:
<quoted text>
man your Mom has a bad case of bed head
That's not what your daddy said last night.
thissitesucks

Erie, PA

#15 Aug 15, 2012
EatshirtnDie wrote:
Dont forget Gabriel brothers!
Pick one personality to speak for you, hun.
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Aug 15, 2012
Wow, another pervert lookin at younger girls then posting his ignorence on line. He must be lookin awfully hard from behind his closed curtain. Millcreek freak and west county goat humper. Get a job then buy a life you freaks. theyre on sale at the mall
Jase

Erie, PA

#17 Aug 15, 2012
dan haren wrote:
i find it funny how that place is 80% or more section 8 free housing but there are almost new or new cars all over,dish network dishes on almost every roof and people walking around all on cell phones, but they cant buy their own food. millcreek ghetto if it burned tomorrow with the people in it maybe the deficit would go down a little.
Damn right! Why bother working when you can get free stuff. Those people are a cancer, surplus population. Poor people are the most selfish and the greatest threat to civil order. If they didn't have such notions of entitlement, it wouldn't be a problem.

But do you see them sacrificing?? No Way! They even can get free cell phones if they qualify
yeah right

United States

#18 Aug 16, 2012
Jase wrote:
<quoted text>Damn right! Why bother working when you can get free stuff. Those people are a cancer, surplus population. Poor people are the most selfish and the greatest threat to civil order. If they didn't have such notions of entitlement, it wouldn't be a problem.

But do you see them sacrificing?? No Way! They even can get free cell phones if they qualify
Are u people complete morons. Just because people get assistance doesnt mean that they dont have jobs and not everyone in granada are poor. I lived at granada at one point while working my butt of and still didnt make enough money so i had to get assistance and went to school at the same time. Just because you make enough money to live how you want doesnt mean everyone else does. Quit judging people you dont know their situation.
SharpPoint

Erie, PA

#19 Aug 16, 2012
thissitesucks wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what your daddy said last night.
but he did say the wait in line for all the prison inmates to do her first was kind of a put off
man if they could only make tires out of that stuff
dan haren

Erie, PA

#20 Aug 16, 2012
thissitesucks wrote:
like you with a fake screen name coward i use my real name because i dont care what others think
lbj4prez

Baltimore, MD

#21 Aug 16, 2012
fence them in wrote:
What is making these animals wander in from the city? I live in the East County and I am seeing more of them my way. They are like cockroaches. Keep them in the city with their own kind please!!
Millcreek and county White girls?they like the black and brown stuff.haha!
curiousgeorge

Fairview, PA

#22 Aug 16, 2012
lbj4prez wrote:
<quoted text>
Millcreek and county White girls?they like the black and brown stuff.haha!
You got that right MONKEY MEAT MADNESS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Figaski to Jail Joy Center Seniors 14 min Caughey Cathy 135
Ryan Bizzarro's First Term Accomplishments 17 min Charlie Chan 41
Is the Eric Frein manhunt just a big fake? 18 min erie taxpayer 3
Fight at Ghetto-Mart 19 min state street stash 39
Obama And Ebola 40 min Island Woman 3
Ned Smith 48 min Reality Check 5
Two Dead, Two Critical 1 hr whatisgoingonpa 96
Jerry Sandusky endorses Tom Corbett 2 hr PreImpeach Wolf 22
Mercyhurst Prep to Drop Football 5 hr Prepster 46
F___ Kathy Dahlkemper 13 hr Snooter Van Cooter 14