Dennis is a Terrorist

Dennis is a Terrorist

Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bil O Really

Newark, NJ

#1 May 5, 2013
As made obious by his postings on this board. Not to worry, the authorities are watching his eery move.
Wacky Waco Weedtardo

Orange, NJ

#3 May 5, 2013
I can only hope, hope, hope

I can't stand him almost as much as his mother...

It would be comforting to know that the feds have a bead on his sorry ass.

Of course if a revolution did start like he like to profess to his mindless minions...I would bet there would be at least a couple of hundred people on here that would make the journey...or as we anti-Weeders like to call it a holy pilgrimage to neutralize the little prick.

But good post...I like your thinking.
Rollin

Cleveland, OH

#4 May 5, 2013
Wacky Waco Weedtardo wrote:
I can only hope, hope, hope
I can't stand him almost as much as his mother...
It would be comforting to know that the feds have a bead on his sorry ass.
Of course if a revolution did start like he like to profess to his mindless minions...I would bet there would be at least a couple of hundred people on here that would make the journey...or as we anti-Weeders like to call it a holy pilgrimage to neutralize the little prick.
But good post...I like your thinking.
You're hilarious!! Next time step out from behind your computer and make your threats, Jethroe! Then we will see who gets neutered, prick!
Wacky Waco Weedtardo

Orange, NJ

#5 May 5, 2013
Ok Wacktard..mono eh mono

You would extremely regret your proposal...I would however make sure that you tell me that you want to suck Bill Clintons wienie before I show you any mercy.

You meet me on an backstreet in washington DC we will determine the location...I know what you look like..I will introduce myself before the encounter...

Remember how lobsided the 1st Iraq war was, the one that made sense, well this would be more lobsided...

But I know you would resort to a weapon, so what better place to meet?
I will disclose location soon too...

Since: Apr 13

Avon, OH

#6 May 5, 2013
So the nameless troll has a name, does he?
Rollin

Cleveland, OH

#7 May 5, 2013
Wacky Waco Weedtardo wrote:
Ok Wacktard..mono eh mono
You would extremely regret your proposal...I would however make sure that you tell me that you want to suck Bill Clintons wienie before I show you any mercy.
You meet me on an backstreet in washington DC we will determine the location...I know what you look like..I will introduce myself before the encounter...
Remember how lobsided the 1st Iraq war was, the one that made sense, well this would be more lobsided...
But I know you would resort to a weapon, so what better place to meet?
I will disclose location soon too...
Name the street. Post a picture of the street with today's Washington post in the picture. Tell me when and ill be there.
You won't do it, jethroe.
Tim Leary

Newark, NJ

#8 May 5, 2013
Randy Randerson wrote:
So the nameless troll has a name, does he?
the troll is dennis weed. Look at his "facebook page"
Rollin

Cleveland, OH

#9 May 5, 2013
Tim Leary wrote:
<quoted text>the troll is dennis weed. Look at his "facebook page"
What's the matter Tim? Did your dumpster dinner spoil in the warm weather?
People should know you're a homeless troll who eats garbage because you aren't man enough to even feed yourself. Not only that, you've never shown up to meet me man to loser. Show up some time and we will determine who's the man and who's the fat, bald, garbage eating, homeless loser.
Tim Leary

Newark, NJ

#10 May 5, 2013
Rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter Tim? Did your dumpster dinner spoil in the warm weather?
People should know you're a homeless troll who eats garbage because you aren't man enough to even feed yourself. Not only that, you've never shown up to meet me man to loser. Show up some time and we will determine who's the man and who's the fat, bald, garbage eating, homeless loser.
gave you 1.5 hours to meet me and you pussed out. I waited patienly and you never showed. Kid somebody else, f*ckface von clownstick.

Since: Apr 13

Avon, OH

#11 May 5, 2013
Rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter Tim? Did your dumpster dinner spoil in the warm weather?
People should know you're a homeless troll who eats garbage because you aren't man enough to even feed yourself. Not only that, you've never shown up to meet me man to loser. Show up some time and we will determine who's the man and who's the fat, bald, garbage eating, homeless loser.
Ahhhh Dennis weed. Sounds like a fittingly douchey name.

Now to check out your Facebook highlights. I am sure they are awesome.
Wacky Waco Weedtardo

Philadelphia, PA

#12 May 6, 2013
Tim Leary wrote:
<quoted text> gave you 1.5 hours to meet me and you pussed out. I waited patienly and you never showed. Kid somebody else, f*ckface von clownstick.
I know he's a pssy. His mother can beat the livin crap out of him to this day.
She is actually a very nice lady except when it comes to her ahh let's call it "mistake". She gets very frustrated with his lack of basic human compassion and when she asks him to quit bothering people with his mental aberations..well he would throw a tantrum and she would then lose all patience and just tear into his sorry ass....

His severe Autism, borderline Asbergers didn't help much either..I feel empathy for her...

I can tell you all about this loser...

Since: Apr 13

Penfield, PA

#13 May 6, 2013
Rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter Tim? Did your dumpster dinner spoil in the warm weather?
People should know you're a homeless troll who eats garbage because you aren't man enough to even feed yourself. Not only that, you've never shown up to meet me man to loser. Show up some time and we will determine who's the man and who's the fat, bald, garbage eating, homeless loser.
Way to make it obvious a nerve has been struck. What do you think guys? Order 20 pizzas and have them sent to Dennis's place of employment?

That's one of the more harmless pranks I had in mind.
wtf

Cleveland, OH

#14 May 6, 2013
Randy Randerson wrote:
<quoted text>Way to make it obvious a nerve has been struck. What do you think guys? Order 20 pizzas and have them sent to Dennis's place of employment?

That's one of the more harmless pranks I had in mind.
How old are you, azzhole?
Wacky Waco Weedtardo

Newark, NJ

#15 May 6, 2013
Let's form a posse to neutalize the little prick if he tries anything harmful to the USA.

I'm in....let's make the oath

I swear that if......yada yada yada Dennis Weed yada yada yada
So on and so forth....
Dennis the Troll

Newark, NJ

#16 May 6, 2013
Dennis is a Weed in the Topix garden that sucks resources from actual valuable posters. Time to break out the "Roundup".

Since: Apr 13

Avon, OH

#17 May 6, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you, azzhole?
Don't forget to tip the driver.
Wacky Waco Weedtardo

Baltimore, MD

#19 May 7, 2013
Randy Randerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to tip the driver.
I'm beginning to understand your strategy..

Who the hell ordered these damn pizza's?....DENNIS!!!

Dennis the Menace pisses off his boss ..Mr Wilson. Hahahahaah

Nice...

Since: Apr 13

Mckeesport, PA

#20 May 7, 2013
Wacky Waco Weedtardo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm beginning to understand your strategy..
Who the hell ordered these damn pizza's?....DENNIS!!!
Dennis the Menace pisses off his boss ..Mr Wilson. Hahahahaah
Nice...
Dennis sure seems like a super guy. Single and no kids at his age? Classic closet case, it's always the conservative guy.
Wacky Waco Weedtardo

Newark, NJ

#21 May 7, 2013
Hahahahah

Just look at his picture...the first thing that comes to mind is
...man, that dude is gay.

He has severe mom problems too...
Wacky Waco Weedtardo

Newark, NJ

#22 May 7, 2013
Do you ever notice when he posts as "Laughing at You" when responding to a post with typos. Like he's some kind of a superior specimen of intellectual prowess....hahhahah. I know I know...irony..hahahah

Anyway, wouldn't be ironic if people who may know Dennis in Erie would just start Laughing at him when he goes out in public...just from reading the expose's submitted here on Topix..

Like his bizzare relationship with his mother
Like his Autism and multitude of other psychiatric maladies.
Like his antisocial lack of emapthy for other humans.
Like his closet gayness

Man he's really getting over on us Liberals, isn't he? Hahahhaha

Wow, he's showing us a thing or two.
I'm feeling overwhelmed by his silly scrolling billboards of nonsense..how about you? Are you feeling intimdated too? Hahhahahaha

Man is he a royal loser or what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Campaign and GOP Allies in Full Legal Pan... 3 min Hey hey 7
GE Proposal 5 min Howard Huge 5
Who knows who tim leary really is and where doe... 48 min Snags Cousin 2
Donald Trump’s China-enraging phone call Taiwan... 1 hr OrangeFacedIdiot 13
When obama visited cuba 1 hr Icallbsonallbuttrump 1
Dead body wrapped in plastic 1 hr Erie dirtballs 31
Erie National news headline's for all the wrong... 2 hr Not ur Fault 14
attn UE 506 3 hr tired of being PC 29
Shh!!!!! The big walk out is coming at GE Tran... 4 hr UEz a work in pro... 47
GE lays off 200 for Thanksgiving 22 hr dtf 109
Wheres Wiley Fri Stacy is her name 35

Erie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erie Mortgages