Ex-judge Joyce disbarred over fraud conviction

Jun 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Erie Times News

Former state Superior Court Judge Michael T. Joyce will have to look for a new line of work when he leaves the federal prison system in two months.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Maximum Mike

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

They can't do this to ME! This is an OUTRAGE!
academic al

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Arrogance personified!!!
Architect from Hell

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

ahahahhahahaha
Old Judge Joyce

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Dirty Low Down

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Who gave you those big ideas, Mike?(Les Dudek on guitar... still playing, would have been great to bring to Erie)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jane Goodall

Weston, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

should add deballed to disbarred

Since: Feb 10

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

What's funny is he's eligible to apply for reinstatement after 1 year of being disbarred, where a 4-year suspension would have been absolute.
Sydney Fife

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

ErieRealist wrote:
What's funny is he's eligible to apply for reinstatement after 1 year of being disbarred, where a 4-year suspension would have been absolute.
Gee who would have implemented that silly law? In six months you'll see his ugly mug doing commercials for accident claims. I'm sure that he's made lots of friends in the half way house.
Randy Brewer

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Architect from Hell wrote:
ahahahhahahaha
get it?
Stu Pedaso

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

Hell maybe when he is out he should run for President. After all, the current criminal and his corrupt old lady had their law licenses taken away.
Stu Pedaso

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Stu Pedaso wrote:
Hell maybe when he is out he should run for President. After all, the current criminal and his corrupt old lady had their law licenses taken away.
EVERYBODY! Good news! I finally deep throated a cucumber today! Now I can pleasure my buddy the Illegal Kenyan Obama! Hugs and kisses boys and girls. MUAH!
curiousgeorge

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Anybody remember the guy who posted the fliers years ago? maybe 20 years back? on telephone poles? saying Joyce was corrupt, held Kangaroo Courts, and criticiized him for his personal life? The JUDGE (Here Come Da Judge) took offense to it. There was a BIG Investigation, the guy was found, charged with Harassment, sentenced to jail time, and a fine, guess HE was right huh?
seriously

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

ErieRealist wrote:
He can apply as many times as he wants that doesn't mean he'll be readmitted. The bar won't take him back and even if they did he'd be a 70-something lawyer who would never find clients.
curiousgeorge

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
He can apply as many times as he wants that doesn't mean he'll be readmitted. The bar won't take him back and even if they did he'd be a 70-something lawyer who would never find clients.
HOW about George Schreock, senior And juinor, didn't ONE of them shoot his own client, in HIS office? How come they were'nt elected to a JUDGESHIP?
Joe Doakes

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Did they repo his girlfriends boobs? Joyce is a disgrace to the legal system. Perhaps he could get a job with the mayor. Someone will need to bring the donuts when the bat fastard mayor is home bound.
Napalm bodywash

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Joe if they were going to repo boobs, you'd be the first to go. DUMB ARSE!
Genie

Woodway, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

I realize this is way after the fact, but I was date-raped by Mike Joyce in the summer of 1971. I left Erie shortly after that and buried it deep within my sub-conscience. It all came back to me when the news recently began reporting about sexual abuse in the military. Back in 1971 it was considered the girl's fault if she got raped, even if she said "no." I know that the statute of limitations has run out and it would be my word against his. But I think that this incident is another indication that speaks to the immoral character of Mike Joyce as far back as 42 years ago.
Mike

Fairview, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Genie wrote:
I realize this is way after the fact, but I was date-raped by Mike Joyce in the summer of 1971. I left Erie shortly after that and buried it deep within my sub-conscience. It all came back to me when the news recently began reporting about sexual abuse in the military. Back in 1971 it was considered the girl's fault if she got raped, even if she said "no." I know that the statute of limitations has run out and it would be my word against his. But I think that this incident is another indication that speaks to the immoral character of Mike Joyce as far back as 42 years ago.
You loved it and that's why you keep bringing it up!

LOVE it!
Margorie Diehl

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Maximum Mike got me also. Mentally, I was never the same. Our first child ended up in an abandoned ice box.
Liberachi

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

We called him Judge Judy in prison. He always wore a nice wig when he was called to perform his duties.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Erie Forum right now

Search the Erie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prep football players 20 min prep graduate 91 6
New Envelope With One Thousand Inside 1 hr hanako 12
I hid an envelope with cash 1 hr hanako 79
The New Millcreek School District 1 hr Caughey Cathy 828
Andrea Tantaros - Would you like to motorboat her? 1 hr Big Gulp 2
crosby baby joke (Sep '12) 1 hr Mike Tally My Banana 26
Pat Cuneo: Sinnott should veto Klemm deal 1 hr Mike Tally My Banana 6
Mike Holden leaving WJET 3 hr Mike Holdem 20
Next years Roar on the Shore 4 hr Big Gulp 35