First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Dr Joyce Brothers

Erie, PA

#63 Jan 13, 2014
Millcreek Dog wrote:
<quoted text> Now it's Millcerrk Dog? Fatal mistake moron, made by someone who is always changing the name he is posting under. Enjoy your middle age, loser, Duplo bricks.
Dog is having halucinations.
Eatsider

Erie, PA

#64 Jan 13, 2014
Okeys screws females?
RangerDanger

Erie, PA

#65 Jan 13, 2014
Okey's is a quality garage with great rates and a professional staff... i trust no one else with my truck. Nurse Ellen needs to stop slandering Erie business and get a bus pass (something a little more In her skillset). Plus, if anyone knows where she works, she could be reported for that pain med threat... people trust nurses with their lives and to think she would harm them over something as silly as her automobile ignorance. Shameful. I wouldn't want an immature person like her even flipping my burgers
Nancy

Erie, PA

#66 Jan 13, 2014
Wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am a retired nurse of 25 years. You sound like a peice of Toilet paper that
I flushed down the toilet several days ago... so go to hell you low IQ moron.
Oh my God I didn't think you knew how to flush a toilet And you are not a nurse your nursing license was taken away,And by the way check your spelling You can't even spell the word piece of course you were in the Ortho class at school. See if you can remember { i before e except after c}
Dr Joyce Brothers

Erie, PA

#67 Jan 13, 2014
From reading her posts I suspect Nurse Ellen is just a nurses aid at a retirement home. This is the first time she ever bought a car. She had to get a used car on an aid's pay and this is the first time she ever took a car to the mechanic. All the evidence is in her posts.
I know

Erie, PA

#69 Jan 13, 2014
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text> Oh my God I didn't think you knew how to flush a toilet And you are not a nurse your nursing license was taken away,And by the way check your spelling You can't even spell the word piece of course you were in the Ortho class at school. See if you can remember { i before e except after c}
MAria only two people in this neigbhorhood that Gail the Mental health cancer of the brain
cell wrote letters to you and Jennifer next door well Jennifer is long gone like I wish you be
so stop changing you name .. OR is it you can not tell if you a male or female Thomas
Millcreek Dog

Erie, PA

#70 Jan 13, 2014
I know wrote:
<quoted text>
MAria only two people in this neigbhorhood that Gail the Mental health cancer of the brain
cell wrote letters to you and Jennifer next door well Jennifer is long gone like I wish you be
so stop changing you name .. OR is it you can not tell if you a male or female Thomas
What the heck was that? You should have just posted it in Klingon. Nobody can understand what you're trying to say. Were you suffering mini-strokes while you were typing? Good grief!
Thomas

Erie, PA

#71 Jan 13, 2014
Millcreek Dog wrote:
<quoted text> What the heck was that? You should have just posted it in Klingon. Nobody can understand what you're trying to say. Were you suffering mini-strokes while you were typing? Good grief!
Crazy Kathy is drunk again that is what the problem is
18thStr33t crackhead

Bronx, NY

#72 Jan 13, 2014
RangerDanger wrote:
Okey's is a quality garage with great rates and a professional staff... i trust no one else with my truck. Nurse Ellen needs to stop slandering Erie business and get a bus pass (something a little more In her skillset). Plus, if anyone knows where she works, she could be reported for that pain med threat... people trust nurses with their lives and to think she would harm them over something as silly as her automobile ignorance. Shameful. I wouldn't want an immature person like her even flipping my burgers
Well. Okeys are parts changers. They have no clue about true mechanical skills and expertise. They make their income off of lick and sticking cars, injury settlements, and taking advantage of unsuspecting customers... Men and women.
Missy

Erie, PA

#73 Jan 13, 2014
Premier auto is good for the first few visits, then they get more expensive once they figure that you might not know what your dealing with.....
Stroker

Erie, PA

#74 Jan 14, 2014
Nurse ellen, are you the same incompetent snatch that "works" at ecp?
mechanic cautious

Erie, PA

#75 May 27, 2014
get back to the topic. stop bickering. who cares about education in this strand of comments? I want to hear frm more customers of Okey's and other mechanics.
Marcu

Erie, PA

#76 Mar 9, 2015
Okie's is an odd duck. I don't think they intentionally cheated you or anything like that. They just have a lot of work and hey, they are cheap. I have had my car done there for the last 4 years and when you want cheap used parts it does take them a bit and they put you on the back burner. I am a male 52 yrs old BTW and not unknowledgeable about autos. I think they put a priority to customers that just want the work done no matter the cost and those who ask for cheap service. They have only been open and honest with me, though to be truthful they are not the best mechanics in Erie. But they are one of the cheapest.
We Know Who You Are

Erie, PA

#77 Mar 9, 2015
Wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
To start with I and on ssd and I am a Retired Nurse. over the years we paid a lot of money to
Johnson and Flick.. they were fine till they got high and mighty...
My husband had his car inspected, he had a wheel disc that had came off.. Surely they
could had pulled that wheel to check the brakes... no instead they charged him $8;00 to
put the wheel disc back on..
They can not explain how we have a dent on the inside of the hood.... a employee with
a anger problem..
And you do not deny then you make a mistake...David admit to it , you were the only
one who worked on that battery .. and you put the wrong wire and clamp on the battery
and the battery died... admit it
And as for the idiot who thought they can downgrade LPN's Well the Erie School
District Program was a lot tougher course. 90% of the ones from Fortis would had
never made it
Ok Crazy Kathy We know who you are. And you are not a nurse
Pissed Off Old Guy

Erie, PA

#78 Friday Apr 17
Okies has to be one of the worst auto places in Erie. Seriously, I have been dealing with them for almost 10 years and they have screwed up my car every time I bring it in. The reason why I come back is it is cheap. But cheap shit is still shit. The state should take a look at their inspections though. I know many who just pay the money and get a sticker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lou, What a Guy - Died 13 min Meadville Mafia 2
Another Roundabout 15 min the truth 11
Look how mad ZUGZWANG is... 40 min ZUGZWANG 8
Lou Aliota's Millcreek Township School Board Ac... 1 hr Alumni 68
Making Bank driving for UberX in Erie 2 hr Roxanne 3
PennDot says speed bumps back at PI 3 hr Biker Biatch 4
The Red Fox Inn on E. 38 th BLOWS! (Sep '14) 4 hr Deez nuts 104
More from around the web

Erie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE