Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#51417 Jul 28, 2013
*sigh*

I get busy and can't get to Topix for a couple of days, and what do I find when I come back to this thread? Same rightwing cesspool of ignorance and bigotry.

Sadly, some things never change.

And likely never will.

Which is why the GOP is destined to be a permanent minority party in this country. LOL!
tea bagger

West Mifflin, PA

#51419 Jul 28, 2013
Meanwhile, in other news from the head against a brick wall crowd:

House GOP To Hold 40th Obamacare Repeal Vote

House Republicans plan a 40th attempt at repealing Obamacare next week, with legislation that would block the Internal Revenue Service from enforcing or implementing any portion of the health care reform law.

It is only fitting that Republicans would waste the last week at work this summer voting for the 40th time to repeal the Affordable Care Act and continue their record of no jobs bills, no budget agreement, and no solutions for the middle class.

More wasted time & money ! LOL!

Why do Republicans hate Americans so much?

LMAO !
tea bagger gagger

West Mifflin, PA

#51420 Jul 28, 2013
It seems that behind every tree stump, and under every rock, there lurks a republican saboteur who is hellbent on wrecking and destroying anything that will contribute to the common good.

They are doing this out of pure malice, greed, and spite. Since they offer absolutely no alternative to the ACA, except to let things get even worse under their current healthcare-for-obscene-and-imm oral-corporate-profit model, the only conclusion you can reasonably draw from this sociopathic behavior is that these republicans actually enjoy causing pain, suffering, and hardship to as many people as possible, especially the smart ones who choose not to vote republican.

Show me one iota of evidence to the contrary. Prove me wrong. Let's hear a cogent, sensible, humane republican alternative to the ACA.

Anyone?
John Boner

West Mifflin, PA

#51422 Jul 28, 2013
It seems that behind every tree stump, and under every rock, there lurks a republican saboteur who is hellbent on wrecking and destroying anything that will contribute to the common good.

They are doing this out of pure malice, greed, and spite. Since they offer absolutely no alternative to the ACA, except to let things get even worse under their current healthcare-for-obscene-and-imm oral-corporate-profit model, the only conclusion you can reasonably draw from this sociopathic behavior is that these republicans actually enjoy causing pain, suffering, and hardship to as many people as possible, especially the smart ones who choose not to vote republican.

Show me one iota of evidence to the contrary. Prove me wrong. Let's hear a cogent, sensible, humane republican alternative to the ACA.

Anyone?
Just as I thought ! LMAO!
Ghost of Trayvon Martin

Hazleton, PA

#51424 Jul 28, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
*sigh*
I get busy and can't get to Topix for a couple of days, and what do I find when I come back to this thread? Same rightwing cesspool of ignorance and bigotry.
Sadly, some things never change.
And likely never will.
Which is why the GOP is destined to be a permanent minority party in this country. LOL!
I figured you done got picked up on a Megan's Law violation. That's how you creepy crackers roll. I think sex crimes are all whites commit.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#51426 Jul 28, 2013
NEWS FLASH, only racial hating tea bags buy TEA BAG news. President Obama ain't going anywhere til its time for Mrs Clinton to take over. Tea bags don't know anything close to reality, them ignorant dumb asses. BHO LEGACY can only post his political parties failures and hope some stick to president, but if they ever quit gulping the Limbaugh nut juice they would see AMERICA hates TEA BAGS who cry VICTIMHOOD

Portland, Oregon

#51427 Jul 28, 2013
BHO LEGACY, keep posting your freedom to be a fool, ha ha ha ahhhhh dumb ass. You can do it. Keep the power of article shopping alive and well. That's entertainment. The TEA BAGS are always in search of a ignorant side show. You win that award again
teabagger freebies

West Mifflin, PA

#51428 Jul 28, 2013
Virginia Gov. Republican Bob McDonnell's reliance on political money to outfit his family with a lavish lifestyle is once again facing some major scrutiny. McDonnell's wife used campaign funds to keep herself outfitted in expensive clothing while the couple's on the campaign trail.

The Washington Post reports Maureen McDonnell used a Opportunity Virginia PAC credit card (since revoked) to spend $9,800 on expensive clothing from stores like Nordstrom, Macy’s, Saks Fifth Avenue, Lord & Taylor and Ann Taylor at a time when the couple's penchant for using political money to facilitate a comfy lifestyle is under an big microscope. Of course, like the suspect $15,000 worth of clothes from Bergdorf Goodman she received from a donor, these purchases were all in the interest of keeping up with her duties as Virginia's first lady:

Does this all sound vaguely familiar? That's because Sarah Palin did the exact same thing during her campaign as John McCain's vice president. It seemed Gov. McDonnell had buried his troubles once and for all when he repaid over $100,000 in loans and gifts he received from a key campaign fundraiser last week. But this new shopping spree revelation -- along with gifts like the use of a private jet, covering the catering at McDonnell's daughter's wedding, and a $15,000 Bergdorf Goodman shopping spree for McDonnell's wife from campaign donors -- will put the spotlight back on McDonnell's financial behavior.
wow

Quakertown, PA

#51429 Jul 28, 2013
51000 posts and you guys are still doing the circle jerk? Good lord.
wow

Quakertown, PA

#51430 Jul 28, 2013
tea bagger gagger wrote:
Anyone?
A new CBS News poll finds more Americans than ever want the Affordable Care Act repealed.

According to the poll, 36 percent of Americans want Congress to expand or keep the health care law while 39 percent want Congress to repeal it - the highest percentage seen in CBS News polls. The poll also found a majority of Americans - 54 percent - disapprove of the health care law, 36 percent of Americans approve of it and 10 percent said they don't know about it.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505267_162-575952...

We don't want it! You Dembots just don't get that!
bend ova

West Mifflin, PA

#51431 Jul 28, 2013
well you're stuck with it A-hole,,,,,,,,,,get over it.,LMAO!
Super Captain Americka

Pittsburgh, PA

#51435 Jul 29, 2013
Maybe the residents of the Commonwealth should unionize, then the governor and the rest of those nitwits in Harrisburg will negotiate with us instead of ruling over us.

Portland, Oregon

#51438 Jul 29, 2013
There you go again desperate little ignorant racial hating tea bag. Keep gulping that Limbaugh nut juice sold at the FIXED NEWS NETWORK, blah blah blah ha ha ha.

Portland, Oregon

#51443 Jul 29, 2013
The fixed news network said that? Really, dumb ass? America is startled. Hey tea bags, get your ignorant forum vote on. America votes in voting booths or real elections. Tea bags got this forum, ha ha ha ahhhhh these racial vhating dumb ass tea bags, again

Portland, Oregon

#51444 Jul 29, 2013
Hey racial hating tea bags, get mad at president Obama. A lot madder then that. America does not support your little ignorant clubs of Communists. Turn on the fixed news network and preorder preelection Limbaugh nut juice while it lasts. Real juicy
WOW

Clearfield, PA

#51445 Jul 29, 2013
bobby6464 wrote:
There you go again desperate little ignorant racial hating tea bag. Keep gulping that Limbaugh nut juice sold at the FIXED NEWS NETWORK, blah blah blah ha ha ha.
Is your mother your sister? You sure are one dumb individual. It's no wonder Danny boy avoids all your posts, I would be ashamed too.

Portland, Oregon

#51446 Jul 29, 2013
Boo hop hop, drum ass tea bag.
xfactor

Mars, PA

#51448 Jul 30, 2013
Obamacare will push the population into government or corporate dependence

note the individual and small business rates are going through the roof

risk pool anyone?

the bureaucrats who have created and will enforce it will not even participate

Portland, Oregon

#51449 Jul 30, 2013
Wah wah wah from the racial hating tea bag. Hey tea bags, vote here now and often as if that means something dumb ass tea bags. Your Reagan was a wah wah wah.

Portland, Oregon

#51451 Jul 30, 2013
Obama care will not be repealed. The racial hating tea bags don't have enough juice to make that happen. They failed the last two presidential elections, and of course these dumb ass tea bags can scream voter fraud and vote on this worthless forum. That's all they got. A single dose of the Limbaugh nut juice can and will amount to three presidential election losses, so be my guest tea bags and gulp gulp. The tea bag vote isa good vote to waste. AAmerica is laughing at the tea bags of failure in america.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fight at Ghetto-Mart 3 min Mikes Mom 4
Nabbed Ya 6 min diamondgirl 10
Review: Totally You Fitness SPA (Nov '12) 9 min JTL 79
Help Wanted 40hrs. per week! 11 min David Crosby 12
Is H. Jack Langer Really A Doctor? 20 min Mikes Mom 7
F___ Kathy Dahlkemper 40 min Unindicted Co-Con... 7
F___ Ryan Bizzaro 1 hr Barry McCaulkiner 3
Two Dead, Two Critical 5 hr route 8 watcher 92
Erie Dating
Find my Match