Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
YAWN

West Mifflin, PA

#23352 May 18, 2012
roger needs his pipes cleaned out,,,,,,,,,does your old lady swallow????
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! !!!!!!!
Roger

Cumberland, MD

#23353 May 18, 2012
YAWN wrote:
<quoted text>\One who posts over and over again on the same subject means frustration and is delusional...
Maybe ask the wife for a piece of tail,or maybe you need a real man for the job,eh?
LOL!
I agree with you 100%. Now we all know this was my first post on this. We also know who the one is that posts the same thing that he steals and takes credit as his own work over and over and over again and the person is non other than you. lol

Anyone on here take notice how quick "Yawn" posted after Dan the Man did? One and the same.

Your last sentence shows how immature you are and that you may have homosexual tendencies. It's okay to come out of your closet, you do know this don't you?
Freed

Erie, PA

#23354 May 18, 2012
Roger Winkle wrote:
<quoted text> Speaking of correct grammar......LMAO you idiot.
Shouldn't have ended a sentence with a preposition. Got me there.

Dick.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#23355 May 18, 2012
Freed wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that even mean? Not to be the grammar police, but at least make your shit readable. Way not to respond to a single point I made....AGAIN. You have nothing. Where are the smarter right wing idiots at? They are at least entertaining.
LMAO!

You just don't get it do you?

The total BS lies about Romney..

By the way nice grammar!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!

Location hidden

#23356 May 18, 2012
I love how the Liberal, Slobbering Obama lovers run from my posts!

Must suck to have NOTHING!

LMAO!

And you wonder why I LMFAO! all the time!

Next!

Location hidden

#23357 May 18, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
Oh, look - the racist retard FINALLY figured out how to tell when someone is quoting another source.
Or maybe he knew it all along and was just LYING about the plagiarism.
Attention jackass from Carlisle - even the "genius" who "busted" me knew it was bullshit all along. When is your simpleminded ass going to figure it out? LMAO!
Nice use of retard! You must be proud!

WHAT a sick person you must be...

PRETTY SAD!!!!
Roger

Cumberland, MD

#23358 May 18, 2012
YAWN wrote:
roger needs his pipes cleaned out,,,,,,,,,does your old lady swallow????
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! !!!!!!!
When you can't win you resort to insulting a family member?

Dan the Man is going to discipline you for this like he did earlier. LMAO
Roger

Cumberland, MD

#23359 May 18, 2012
Freed wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't have ended a sentence with a preposition. Got me there.
Dick.
Look a little more.

Dick
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#23360 May 18, 2012
Rollout wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be really DUMB, did I say I was a Birther?
Please post where I stated that? If not I proved you are a liar!
LMAO!
You don't have to SAY you're a birther to be one!

Just like Roger doesn't SAY he's a racist - but he sure as hell is one!

It's true whether you SAY it or not, birther jackass!

LMAO!

Location hidden

#23361 May 18, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Where is the post that says I am a birther?

Another ACTUALLY dantheman LIE!

Must suck to be you!

Please keep posting!

LMAO!
Roger

Cumberland, MD

#23362 May 19, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
LMAO, you can say I'm racist another 500 times but it don't make it so. Hey, can I pat you on your head for good luck? LMAO
Roger

Cumberland, MD

#23363 May 19, 2012
What is obama trying to hide. Look at the comments under that article, and this on a lefty website, put a fork in him, Obama's done.

'Reporter's Privilege' Under Fire From Obama Administration Amid Broader War On Leaks

The Obama administration Friday morning continued its headlong attack on the right of reporters to protect their confidential sources in leak investigations.

Before a panel of the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals, a Department of Justice lawyer argued that New York Times reporter James Risen should be forced to testify in the trial of former CIA agen

Rather than arguing the specifics of the case, DOJ appellate lawyer Robert A. Parker asserted that there is no reporter's privilege when a journalist receives an illegal leak of national security secrets.

When Judge Robert Gregory asked Parker to explain why the public's interest in a free press was outweighed by the specific circumstances in this case, Parker declined.

"I don’t think there would be a balancing test because there's no privilege in the first place," Parker said. "The salient point is that Risen is the only eyewitness to this crime."

Gregory told Parker that the Supreme Court's Branzburg v. Hayes decision -- which Parker cited as precedent for forcing journalists to testify when they had witnessed a crime -- involved the witnessing of a different crime, "not the disclosure itself."

Parker said what Risen did was "analogous" to a journalist receiving drugs from a confidential source, and then refusing to testify about it.

"You think so?" Gregory asked, clearly unconvinced.

"The beneficiary of the privilege is the public … the people's right to know," Gregory said. "We need to know what the government is doing," he noted. "The king never wants anyone to disclose."

Another judge, Albert Diaz, bristled when Parker described the Branzburg precedent as clear. "Clear as mud," Diaz said.

Risen was originally subpoenaed in 2008, after the publication of his book, "State of War: The Secret History of the CIA and the Bush Administration." Risen fought the order, which expired in 2009. But Obama administration Attorney General Eric Holder authorized a second subpoena in 2010, and when that was quashed, a third in May 2011.

Two months later, U.S. District Court Judge Leonie M. Brinkema ruled that Risen had a qualified privilege not to testify against Sterling. "A criminal trial subpoena is not a free pass for the government to rifle through a reporter’s notebook,” she wrote.

Brinkema also noted that Risen's testimony didn't seem necessary, since the government had plenty of phone and email records it could use to try to prove a link between leaker and source.

Risen's lawyer, Joel Kurtzburg, mostly argued that the appeals court had no jurisdiction in the matter, as Brinkema hadn't actually ruled out Risen's testimony yet. She agreed to a DOJ request to revisit the question when the trial was nearly over.

Risen didn't attend Friday's hearing, but discussed the case earlier this month at the National Press Club.

"They've said in that there is no reporter's privilege," Risen said. "I think they want the court to rule on a fundamental constitutional issue of whether or not there is a reporter's privilege in a criminal case, which makes this case kind of have a broader import than it might otherwise have."

"That's why I think it's become a pretty important case," he continued. "It's a fairly basic constitutional issue for the press, whether or not there is a reporter's privilege. It's something a lot of people outside the press don’t really understand, don't really care about. I think the basic issue is whether you can have a democracy without aggressive investigative reporting and I don't believe you can. So that's why I'm fighting it."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/18/repo...
dbar

Quakertown, PA

#23364 May 19, 2012
Roger wrote:
What is obama trying to hide. Look at the comments under that article, and this on a lefty website, put a fork in him, Obama's done.
'Reporter's Privilege' Under Fire From Obama Administration Amid Broader War On Leaks
of course you forgot

"Lucy Dalglish, executive director of Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press"

"Dalglish said WikiLeaks' disclosure of hundreds of thousands of classified documents may have influenced the Obama administration to get more aggressive, but noted that career agency officials have long sought to punish leakers, regardless of who's in the White House."

and yet the right wing

http://rightwingnews.com/foreign-affairs/the-...

"That’s why, at a minimum, government employees who leak this sort of information to the press should spend the rest of their lives breaking big rocks into smaller rocks in a federal penitentiary."

and

" Can we do anything legally about someone from another country leaking this information? Maybe not. Can we have a CIA agent with a sniper rifle rattle a bullet around his skull the next time he appears in public as a warning? You bet we can — and we should. If that’s too garish for people, then the CIA can kill him and make it look like an accident.

Either way, Julian Assange deserves to die for what he’s done and he should be killed to send a message loud enough to convince other people not to publish documents like this in the future."

so you either want to go after leakers or not.
which is it?
limp wristed fruit

Wellsboro, PA

#23365 May 19, 2012
I'm voting with my butt. Obama 2012
Obama 2012

West Mifflin, PA

#23366 May 19, 2012
Electoral map..........update!!!!!!!!
LQQK HERE:

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/04/26/karl-ro...

BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!
Karl Rove says it all !!!!!!!!!!
Roger the racist

New Castle, PA

#23367 May 19, 2012
Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, you can say I'm racist another 500 times but it don't make it so. Hey, can I pat you on your head for good luck? LMAO
No one has to say you're a racist--You say it with every post dummy.
Seamus-Sinclair 2012

Wellsboro, PA

#23368 May 19, 2012
The ghost of Romney's car roof stradling dog Seamus and Obama's alleged boy toy Larry Sinclair have 55 electorial votes. Holy shit!
DanTheFool

Youngstown, OH

#23369 May 19, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
Electoral map..........update!!!!!!!!
LQQK HERE:
http://hotair.com/archives/2012/04/26/karl-ro...
BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!
Karl Rove says it all !!!!!!!!!!
WOW, a month old report.. This is breaking news?

I guess Odumbo needs his lackys!

Location hidden

#23370 May 19, 2012
Wall street bonus BAD, Gov UNION POS workers good!

The hypocrisy of the Liberal Idiots!

Almost 1/2 a billion dollars of TAX payers money!

http://nation.foxnews.com/government-workers/...

If you whine about FOX just google!

LMAO!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#23371 May 19, 2012
Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
Roger, I've read a lot of your posts.

You are a racist POS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
turmp gonna win no matter what 23 min mittens 2
Hillary clinton IRS investigation 1 hr gopgary 24
Manechor club 4 hr chef joe 9
Chelsea Clinton 4 hr Mike is alright 8
Most abusive EPD officer 5 hr Angelica 11
African American Names 5 hr Angelica 25
F$&K YOU. backed my reinvent. F250! 7 hr ZUGZWANG 2
John V Schultz fliers 14 hr ZUGZWANG 28
GE Negotiations Fri Mary Jane Rotten ... 222

Erie Jobs