Dahlkemper running for County Executive and Governor

Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
from facebook

Erie, PA

#1 Feb 25, 2013
ELIZABETH D'AURORA: Bill Cole, Erie County Democratic Chair, confirmed with multiple sources that former Congresswoman Kathy Dahlkemper is running for County Executive and Governor. I'll have the story on JET24 tonight.
snag

Erie, PA

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Erie county get's enough laughs in Harrisburg!
What the

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Feb 25, 2013
How/ why is she running for both?? As a voter, I question her loyalty to either job.
vermin

Clyde, OH

#4 Feb 25, 2013
she can lie, cheat, and streal just as well at a local level. Erie should be happy to have her close by so they don't have to share.
DavidDentist

Erie, PA

#5 Feb 25, 2013
Is this real life?
edsajerk

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Feb 25, 2013
Duh? The election for governor is NEXT YEAR! You can't take out petitions for that race til 2014. Maybe someone should tell the Dem chairman that. Saw him on tv. Must be for grossmen.
Tom Paine

Washington, DC

#7 Feb 25, 2013
Dahlkemper was in Harrisburg two weeks ago telling Democrat State Committee that she wants to be Governor, and lining up support from local Democrat leaders.Now without telling them, she is circulating petitions to run against Grossman, who supported her for Congress. Meanwhile she can't comment because she is traveling out of the country...

What issues is she running on?

Why does she want the job, except to stroke her ego?

Have you ever seen this big an opportunist?
skip the pee pee

Erie, PA

#8 Feb 25, 2013
Tom Paine wrote:
Dahlkemper was in Harrisburg two weeks ago telling Democrat State Committee that she wants to be Governor, and lining up support from local Democrat leaders.Now without telling them, she is circulating petitions to run against Grossman, who supported her for Congress. Meanwhile she can't comment because she is traveling out of the country...
Her voting lockstep with the Obama regime will be a millstone around her political neck. Things in this nation continue to deteriorate and eventually will fall on Obammy.
Tom Paine

Washington, DC

#9 Feb 25, 2013
skip the pee pee wrote:
<quoted text>
Her voting lockstep with the Obama regime will be a millstone around her political neck. Things in this nation continue to deteriorate and eventually will fall on Obammy.
She voted to double the national debt after campaigning against deficit spending.

She raised taxes and allowed public subsidies for abortion- after she promised to do the opposite.

She campaigned on jobs, and the only job she created was the one she gave Tina Mengine at $140,000 a year. What will she pay Tina as County Director of Administration?
The Truth

Fairview, PA

#10 Feb 25, 2013
Tom Paine wrote:
the possibility of her actually becoming governor would have to exist for her to be an 'opportunist'....she has a better chance of being chosen as the next pope....i think she should forget about pursuing another turn as a politician and go into radio, or something....IDK, maybe her and Buzz Andreseski could team up for a morning show and call themselves "The Two Jack-offs"....
The Truth

Fairview, PA

#11 Feb 25, 2013
Tom Paine wrote:
<quoted text>
She voted to double the national debt after campaigning against deficit spending.
She raised taxes and allowed public subsidies for abortion- after she promised to do the opposite.
She campaigned on jobs, and the only job she created was the one she gave Tina Mengine at $140,000 a year. What will she pay Tina as County Director of Administration?
holy cow!?!?!? i havent heard mayor mengine's name in a while! what has he....uhhh... i mean she, been up to these days?
Bob Dole

Washington, DC

#12 Feb 26, 2013
How do you run for two new offices at once, after losing in a landslide?
Frank

Fairview, PA

#13 Feb 26, 2013
Just another IDIOT dem!
Maybe she/tttwat can call Nancy?
LOL!
Ebner Peewinkle

Edinboro, PA

#14 Feb 26, 2013
Frankie, why don't you step into the race? After reading some of your other dribblings on other posts you would fity right in, your a genious...NOT!
Just Sayin

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Feb 26, 2013
Just remember the name Paula Przepiorski Kazmaier!! Cast your vote for a true and honest individual with integrity!! Not for either of these two!! Just sayin...
What

Erie, PA

#16 Feb 26, 2013
Obama needed a vote from Dalkemper to help pass his healthcare....she didn't even hold out to see if she could get some money thrown are way to her district... Sold out on her catholic beliefs and what she ran on..
flint west wood

United States

#17 Feb 26, 2013
Kathy Dahlkempers campaign should be held at Juniors Comedy Club....she is a joke, so is Grossman, between the two of them it would be standing room only!
Kathy

Erie, PA

#18 Feb 26, 2013
Did you see the incumbent on the news? I think he's ready to cry, he looked quite pale too!! Too bad Barry!!!
boloski

Erie, PA

#19 Feb 26, 2013
Kathy wrote:
Did you see the incumbent on the news? I think he's ready to cry, he looked quite pale too!! Too bad Barry!!!
i mistook him for a talking azzhole.
33 Cell

Erie, PA

#20 Feb 26, 2013
Someone save us from Blah Blah Barry or Tom the turd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McDowell teacher runs .. 17 min Zugzwang 93
Baltimore 18 min The Racist 1
Dog Abuse Case 21 min Concerned 24
Looting in Baltimore... 42 min Peter Gozinya 3
Millcreek Supervisor to be elected 1 hr Millcreek Dog 11
Peaceful protesters not to blame???? 1 hr all sharpton 1
Hall is Clueless 1 hr Millcreek Dog 1
More from around the web

Erie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE