created by: Justice | Nov 21, 2008

GoErie.com

81 votes

Did Terry Rhodes receive a fair sentence?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes - Justice was served!
  • No - She is too young
  • The Judge did the right thing
  • Brad Foulk looks stupid
  • Who cares

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Justice

Oil City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Thank you Judge Cunningham for doing the right thing! Shame on you Phil Friedman for saying "Ms Rhodes doesn't deserved 20 years in prison because of her age." HUH? So she should just get a slap on the wrist, eh Phil? She killed a baby, she got what she deserved!

Shame on Brad Foulk for saying he doesn't prosecute based on race. That's why Chytoria Graham (Black)got 5 years for using her kid as a bat and D.A. Foulk only wanted to give white Terry Rhodes ONLY 2 years! Brad just has a bruised ego and didn't like being scolded by the Judge.

Karma Baby! Karma!

Have fun in prison, Terry!(You will have a long time to think about what you did!)

God Bless you, Judge Cunningham!
betty sue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Justice wrote:
Thank you Judge Cunningham for doing the right thing! Shame on you Phil Friedman for saying "Ms Rhodes doesn't deserved 20 years in prison because of her age." HUH? So she should just get a slap on the wrist, eh Phil? She killed a baby, she got what she deserved!
Shame on Brad Foulk for saying he doesn't prosecute based on race. That's why Chytoria Graham (Black)got 5 years for using her kid as a bat and D.A. Foulk only wanted to give white Terry Rhodes ONLY 2 years! Brad just has a bruised ego and didn't like being scolded by the Judge.
Karma Baby! Karma!
Have fun in prison, Terry!(You will have a long time to think about what you did!)
God Bless you, Judge Cunningham!
you do have opinion that not completely right

this was not murder but an abortion

this should have never gone to trial

a woman has the right to decide if she gets and wanted to abort her baby...

you and other and the judge have no right to judge this young lady for her right to have the abortion...

you can have a live birth abortion some babies live few mins and as long as 10 to 12 hrs...

president obama stated that a woman who wants an abortion is entilte to a dead baby...

if it good for our president to say that then it okay for her to have it her way.........

murder no..........

abortion yesssssssssssss
cheri

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

New here but is Mich. where she lived a state where they allow a late term abortion? Is that even kosher in any state?

Could it be that is part of the appeal process since she was a resident there?
Allie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

betty sue wrote:
<quoted text>
you and other and the judge have no right to judge this young lady for her right to have the abortion...
you can have a live birth abortion some babies live few mins and as long as 10 to 12 hrs...
president obama stated that a woman who wants an abortion is entilte to a dead baby...
if it good for our president to say that then it okay for her to have it her way.........
murder no..........
abortion yesssssssssssss
I would like to think that this is some other poster trying to be funny, can anyone really be this ignorant?
lou schwartz

Newark, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

she is on the obama team...kill em while they are young
from the inside

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Hey Lou, McCain is a pillow-biter just like you! I know you guys hooked up at that new gay club called "The Manhole". How were the Margarita's?
betty sue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

If we elected an president that his views is a woman has the right to have a dead child.. she has the right to have an abortion how can this young lady give any kind of time for her live birth abortion.. it amazed me people wants a pound of flesh when there isn’t any reason for the pound of flesh to be gotten…

This was a legal live birth abortion plane and simple like it or not it was the young lady right to have it…

Here is our future president views…

Last year, when he addressed Planned Parenthood he declared that his 'first act' as President would be to sign the Freedom of Choice Act (FOCA) into law.

FOCA would make partial-birth abortion legal again, repeal all parental notice laws on abortion, and provide unlimited tax funding of abortion,

"Senator Barack Obama. Four times as an Illinois legislator, he voted against laws that would have ensured equal medical care for babies that survive an abortion attempt,”

"What would you do as president? Fix the economy, end the war, restore our
Schools?" the ad says in the beginning. The ad then shows Obama stating that the first thing he'd do, as president is sign the Freedom of Choice Act
"Really? Obama's top priority as president will be a law to reinstate partial-birth abortion?" the ad continues
It further quotes Obama as saying, "On this fundamental issue, I will not yield and Planned Parenthood will
not yield."

http://www.christianpost.com/article/20081015...

this was nnot murder but live birth abortion..
Justice

Oil City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Allie wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to think that this is some other poster trying to be funny, can anyone really be this ignorant?
Yes, yes this person is REALLY that ignorant!
lou schwartz

Newark, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

from the inside wrote:
Hey Lou, McCain is a pillow-biter just like you! I know you guys hooked up at that new gay club called "The Manhole". How were the Margarita's?
learn to think and spell.

Since: Nov 08

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

betty sue wrote:
If we elected an president that his views is a woman has the right to have a dead child.. she has the right to have an abortion how can this young lady give any kind of time for her live birth abortion.. it amazed me people wants a pound of flesh when there isn’t any reason for the pound of flesh to be gotten…
This was a legal live birth abortion plane and simple like it or not it was the young lady right to have it…
Here is our future president views…
Last year, when he addressed Planned Parenthood he declared that his 'first act' as President would be to sign the Freedom of Choice Act (FOCA) into law.
FOCA would make partial-birth abortion legal again, repeal all parental notice laws on abortion, and provide unlimited tax funding of abortion,
"Senator Barack Obama. Four times as an Illinois legislator, he voted against laws that would have ensured equal medical care for babies that survive an abortion attempt,”
"What would you do as president? Fix the economy, end the war, restore our
Schools?" the ad says in the beginning. The ad then shows Obama stating that the first thing he'd do, as president is sign the Freedom of Choice Act
"Really? Obama's top priority as president will be a law to reinstate partial-birth abortion?" the ad continues
It further quotes Obama as saying, "On this fundamental issue, I will not yield and Planned Parenthood will
not yield."
http://www.christianpost.com/article/20081015...
this was nnot murder but live birth abortion..
Betty, hate to be the one to tell you, but you're way off base. This was in NO way a "live abortion." This girl went into labor and delivered a full-term child. That child lived for 10 minutes before Teri SMOTHERED her. That is NOT a "live birth abortion." That was a live normal delivery.
Yes, Judge Cunningham did the right thing and issued the right sentence. Brad Foulk was so far off base, trying to get her a light sentence because she was under "pressure" (his reason for trying to get her a slap on the wrist). WHAT pressure? A rich white girl with all kinds of options? As opposed to Chytoria Graham, who's serving five years for NOT killing her child?
I think there are very few people who disagree with Judge Cunningham's decision. Except possibly Foulk and her family.
from the inside

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Lou, I don't have to. You are reading me LOUD and CLEAR!

“Let's turn off the Roebots.”

Since: Oct 08

Erie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Allie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she is that ignorant. I can almost see her running around with a hatchet in her hands...chasing pregnant mothers around. She almost sounds gleeful!

Since: Nov 08

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

betty sue wrote:
<quoted text>
murder no..........
abortion yesssssssssssss
This should never have gone to trial?? What are you talking about? You MURDER someone ... that baby was a "someone" .... and it shouldn't go to trial? That's nuts.
This wasn't a doll, Betty. Teri Rhodes didn't step on a bug. This was a live, normally-delivered newborn baby who breathed for 10 minutes before Ms. Rhodes suffocated her in a plastic bag. That baby didn't deserve to die that way. Absolutely, the judge was correct in sentencing her. No thinking person could possibly think she deserved any favors in this case. Except, maybe, Brad Foulk.
Justice

Oil City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

It is a shame there are people out there who feel Ms Rhodes did nothing wrong. It is a shame there are people out there who feel Ms Rhodes should not receive any jail time. It is a shame there are people out there who do not value the life of a newborn baby.

It is a shame Erie County does not have a District Attorney who applies the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania EQUALLY among African Americans and Caucasian Americans.

Thank God Judge Cunningham took a stand for Ms Rhodes murdered infant when no one else would - not even the District Attorney. Thank God Judge Cunningham has a moral compass and realizes the sanctity of ALL human life.

Shame on you Brad Foulk! Shame on you!

Shame on you, Phil Friedman! Shame on you!

May God Bless You, Judge Cunningham!
LCR

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Rhodes did not get long enough but she did get more then I thought she would. Another person was sentenced today for burning down an old building at a failing amusement park and he was sentenced to 20 years. There is something wrong with our system
claude

Oil City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

LCR wrote:
Rhodes did not get long enough but she did get more then I thought she would. Another person was sentenced today for burning down an old building at a failing amusement park and he was sentenced to 20 years. There is something wrong with our system
Maybe BettySue could make the case that the arsonist was just trying to abort the building???
Val

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

It is crazy to think that this case should not have gone to trial. What is wrong with people? She killed her baby plain and simple.
Connellmills

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

BeckyKnapp wrote:
<quoted text>
This should never have gone to trial?? What are you talking about? You MURDER someone ... that baby was a "someone" .... and it shouldn't go to trial? That's nuts.
This wasn't a doll, Betty. Teri Rhodes didn't step on a bug. This was a live, normally-delivered newborn baby who breathed for 10 minutes before Ms. Rhodes suffocated her in a plastic bag. That baby didn't deserve to die that way. Absolutely, the judge was correct in sentencing her. No thinking person could possibly think she deserved any favors in this case. Except, maybe, Brad Foulk.
BeckyKnapp

Comments: 37

Youngstown, OH

going for a world record or something?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Erie Forum right now

Search the Erie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lezbo Rosie O'Donnell and The View 6 min Meghan 13
illegal companies 22 min Meghan 23
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Stooge Alert 51,110
can we say tattletale ? 4 hr Simpson juror 9
missie kaylor 4 hr tammy 4
Ladies, how often do you have an orgasm during sex (Sep '10) 4 hr tiny sunfish 15
I hid an envelope with cash 5 hr cheetos 65
Stephany domitrovitch 15 hr Citizen 30
•••
•••
•••
•••

Erie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Erie People Search