Help me please
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
skip the pee pee

Erie, PA

#1 Mar 1, 2013
I have not been able to take a crap for at least 5 days. Any suggestions to help me pinch a loaf? Help me get off Topix and on the potty.
skip the pee pee Sr

Waterford, PA

#2 Mar 1, 2013
skip the pee pee wrote:
I have not been able to take a crap for at least 5 days. Any suggestions to help me pinch a loaf? Help me get off Topix and on the potty.
Son, if I've told you once I've told you a hundred times...un finger up un boompie. Not that I'm a Nazi. Just a butt Nazi perhaps.

Hey, I kinda like that. Hey ErieRealist would you help me trademark "butt Nazi"? You shuffle papers for a living and the bonus is that with Obamacare, from a financial perspective I won't have to care if you get a papercut carrying out your duties.

(tee hee. I said duty. That's the past participle of dukie. tee hee to the 2nd power: I said ukie!)

Papercut. Enjoy.

skip the pee pee Sr

Waterford, PA

#3 Mar 1, 2013
Speaking of help me, here's one for the kids who have no clue who Joni Mitchell is:

skip the pee pee

Erie, PA

#4 Mar 2, 2013
Dad take your finger out of my butt. You made need to use that finger to make a fist and hit a woman later.
cheetos

United States

#5 Mar 2, 2013
skip the pee pee wrote:
I have not been able to take a crap for at least 5 days. Any suggestions to help me pinch a loaf? Help me get off Topix and on the potty.
I found the Cure for your problem; a dose of imposter PeePee's song. Watching this video should make you want to visit the Super Bowl or meat me at Taco Bell today I can get rid of the greenies in my head and you can work on a chaa-loop-ahh ;)

Cheetos Clitoris

Erie, PA

#6 Mar 2, 2013
cheetos wrote:
<quoted text>
I found the Cure for your problem; a dose of imposter PeePee's song. Watching this video should make you want to visit the Super Bowl or meat me at Taco Bell today I can get rid of the greenies in my head and you can work on a chaa-loop-ahh ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MI0a9hTh5AUXX
Sounds like you have been ingesting too much of the horse meat used by Taco Bell. You probably have a perpetual case of the Shitz.
cheetos

United States

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Cheetos Clitoris wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have been ingesting too much of the horse meat used by Taco Bell. You probably have a perpetual case of the Shitz.
only you would know, you're the closest to my [email protected] :)
arlene

Stow, OH

#8 Mar 2, 2013
cheetos wrote:
<quoted text>
only you would know, you're the closest to my [email protected] :)
Touche', cheetos! A more glorious and appropriate comeback has never been delivered with such gusto on topix. Congratulations! You are officially nominated for ass kicker of the year.
skip the pee pee

Waterford, PA

#9 Mar 2, 2013
cheetos wrote:
<quoted text>
only you would know, you're the closest to my [email protected] :)
Hey, we're homies cheeps but you're mistaken. I don't even know who he is.
skip the pee pee

Waterford, PA

#10 Mar 2, 2013
skip the pee pee wrote:
Dad take your finger out of my butt. You made need to use that finger to make a fist and hit a woman later.
Naw. I used it to stir the soup I made you for dinner earlier Son. BTW I never hit your Mother except that one time I kicked her in her balls.
skip the pee pee Sr

Waterford, PA

#11 Mar 2, 2013
skip the pee pee wrote:
Dad take your finger out of my butt. You made need to use that finger to make a fist and hit a woman later.
Son, remember our nights together sharing the photos in National Geographic? Well, if you ever wondered how giraffes sleep, now you'll know.

I'm so glad I can educate you.

http://imgur.com/a/EiQ5t
cheetos

United States

#12 Mar 2, 2013
skip the pee pee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, we're homies cheeps but you're mistaken. I don't even know who he is.
Dude I know it wasn't you, we're always cool. Cool as junior mints ;)
xo
Cheetos Clitoris

Erie, PA

#13 Mar 2, 2013
cheetos wrote:
<quoted text>
only you would know, you're the closest to my [email protected] :)
The closest thing to your a-hole is your diminutive brain.:)
arlene

Stow, OH

#14 Mar 2, 2013
Cheetos Clitoris wrote:
<quoted text>
The closest thing to your a-hole is your diminutive brain.:)
Run and hide loser. Cheetos owns you now.
TALLY

Erie, PA

#15 Mar 2, 2013
arlene wrote:
<quoted text>Touche', cheetos! A more glorious and appropriate comeback has never been delivered with such gusto on topix. Congratulations! You are officially nominated for ass licker of the year.
WHOA! Cheetos is cool and nominating her for ass licker of ANY time frame is just wrong. I nominate Stu Pedaso for that award.
skip the pee pee Sr

Waterford, PA

#16 Mar 2, 2013
cheetos wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude I know it wasn't you, we're always cool. Cool as junior mints ;)
xo
No, I was being funny. I often have to translate my humor into English. You said he was close to your asshole. I assumed it was me you meant :O

I should start a Topix poll. You can be the first to decide though: frozen Junior Mints or frozen girl scout Thin Mints?

:)

Holy crap I just remembered! Orrrrrrrrrrrr, frozen Peppermint Patties?????????
cheetos

United States

#17 Mar 2, 2013
skip the pee pee Sr wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was being funny. I often have to translate my humor into English. You said he was close to your asshole. I assumed it was me you meant :O
I should start a Topix poll. You can be the first to decide though: frozen Junior Mints or frozen girl scout Thin Mints?
:)
Holy crap I just remembered! Orrrrrrrrrrrr, frozen Peppermint Patties?????????
wasn't peppermint patty on the softball team?
skip the pee pee

Erie, PA

#18 Mar 2, 2013
arlene wrote:
<quoted text>Run and hide loser. Cheetos owns you now.
No you stupid d y k e Cheetos doesn't even own her own foul smelling clitoris.
cheetos

United States

#19 Mar 3, 2013
skip the pee pee wrote:
<quoted text>
No you stupid d y k e Cheetos doesn't even own her own foul smelling clitoris.
You make no sense, you got faced and can't deal with it, run along lil bitch and use someone else's name.
skip the pee pee

Erie, PA

#20 Mar 3, 2013
cheetos wrote:
<quoted text>
You make no sense, you got faced and can't deal with it, run along lil bitch and use someone else's name.
It's really me dummy. If anyone knows how bad you smell, it is me!! FDS ASAP please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin and "son" BREVIN Flowers? WTF??? 17 min East side Patrol 11
Trump 1st action as prez screws middle class ho... 30 min Fred Mertz 19
Did Prep fire Merski Jr. from his teacher job? 57 min Heavy Hitter 76
More tax cuts for the rich please 1 hr liberals are a ca... 2
Childs father is a crook! 1 hr Tupac187 3
LET the RECORD SHOW... 2 hr Occasional Observer 35
GE set to announce closing (Mar '16) 2 hr North Country 597
Erie School District - The Solution 2 hr douglas 46
What was in the blue Tiffany box given to Miche... 2 hr Former dem voter 17
Why Does Trumps Wife Look So Ticked Off 2 hr Just Me 28
When is G.E.set to close? 4 hr Border Patrol 226

Erie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erie Mortgages