Please encourage No New McDowell

Please encourage No New McDowell

Posted in the Erie Forum

teabagger clowns

Meadville, PA

#1 Feb 20, 2013
They more they make fools of themselves in public, the less likely any of them will ever hold elected office.

What's a good name for their reality show?'The Biggest Loser' is already taken.
Spin cycle

Erie, PA

#2 Feb 20, 2013
teabagger clowns wrote:
They more they make fools of themselves in public, the less likely any of them will ever hold elected office.
What's a good name for their reality show?'The Biggest Loser' is already taken.
Lou, Gino, and Donna (who looked rather chummy next to each other last night) have already accomplished the status you refer to about 6 months ago as can be seen by the 500 of 1500 signatures they wanted for a petition.

I honestly hope they do run. Then they will know how Millcreek truly feels about them instead of making excuses.
Opinion

Coraopolis, PA

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Spin cycle wrote:
<quoted text>Lou, Gino, and Donna (who looked rather chummy next to each other last night) have already accomplished the status you refer to about 6 months ago as can be seen by the 500 of 1500 signatures they wanted for a petition.
I honestly hope they do run. Then they will know how Millcreek truly feels about them instead of making excuses.
I agree. Anyone know if any or all four of the board up for reelection are in fact running? I would be happy to see Kobylka run and loose.
Millcreek

Coraopolis, PA

#4 Feb 20, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Anyone know if any or all four of the board up for reelection are in fact running? I would be happy to see Kobylka run and loose.
Scutella is but don't know about others.
panini

Erie, PA

#5 Feb 20, 2013
dosnt matter if you like the people who will be running for sb or not its finally good to show elected officials that us tax paying voters can fight for our rights and bash their egos down. that our voices will be herd because everyone knows they thought that group would just go away but they stuck through it good for them.
hemifree

Edinboro, PA

#6 Feb 20, 2013
5 million dollars ?
what the hell is going on ?
maybe golde will leave the district in as good of shape as barker did.
get rid of that stinking school board and create a transparent body to watch over every nickle of the taxpayers money and to hell with a new school.
wake up all you taxpayers and dont fall for the bullshit that its for the chldren
sara

Erie, PA

#8 Feb 20, 2013
This group that always say they work for the tax payers don't care about any of them they just yell about anything they can think of . They are pathetic mean people.
Opinion

Coraopolis, PA

#9 Feb 21, 2013
hemifree wrote:
5 million dollars ?
what the hell is going on ?
maybe golde will leave the district in as good of shape as barker did.
get rid of that stinking school board and create a transparent body to watch over every nickle of the taxpayers money and to hell with a new school.
wake up all you taxpayers and dont fall for the bullshit that its for the chldren
If you are going to put up multiple posts under different names, learn how to spell and most importantly to use punctuation. Know the difference between saying your shit and saying you're shit.
AND to be clear, no money has been identified as missing or misused in the audit that is in the news. Before you get your pitch forks and pots of tar, be clear about what was done and who did it.
snag

Erie, PA

#10 Feb 21, 2013
Glad all get too see a "educated cluster screw job" by this Board and "educated management"!
Beware - to all Taxpayers everywhere!
Our education system has educated some untrustworthy educators.
Mom

Coraopolis, PA

#11 Feb 21, 2013
...And apparently failed to educate others, sadly, as seen in the last post. Beware, indeed, taxpayers.
hemifree

Edinboro, PA

#12 Feb 21, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to put up multiple posts under different names, learn how to spell and most importantly to use punctuation. Know the difference between saying your shit and saying you're shit.
AND to be clear, no money has been identified as missing or misused in the audit that is in the news. Before you get your pitch forks and pots of tar, be clear about what was done and who did it.
why waste time with punctuation i know the diff between your & you're there their & they're ..........if you want to be the school marm apply at the erie school district
hemifree

Edinboro, PA

#13 Feb 21, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to put up multiple posts under different names, learn how to spell and most importantly to use punctuation. Know the difference between saying your shit and saying you're shit.
AND to be clear, no money has been identified as missing or misused in the audit that is in the news. Before you get your pitch forks and pots of tar, be clear about what was done and who did it.
and the point is not that the $ wasn't missing...it should NOT HAVE HAPPENED!!!~ duh notice i did the ' just for you.
now just what is your opinion about that ? opinion
Opinion

Erie, PA

#14 Feb 21, 2013
hemifree wrote:
<quoted text>
and the point is not that the $ wasn't missing...it should NOT HAVE HAPPENED!!!~ duh notice i did the ' just for you.
now just what is your opinion about that ? opinion
I agree the transfer should not have happened, but it did and the auditor said in his interview that it was not illegal. My point is that staying stuck on a moot point is a waste of time and energy. There is much to be done so the board should figure out what needs to be done in the buildings and get on with it.
Opinion

Erie, PA

#15 Feb 21, 2013
hemifree wrote:
<quoted text>
and the point is not that the $ wasn't missing...it should NOT HAVE HAPPENED!!!~ duh notice i did the ' just for you.
now just what is your opinion about that ? opinion
So in conclusion, be part of the solution or get the out if the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Domestic abuse in erie 26 min Parade st dave 53
Tim leary and mike ohara 31 min midnight oil 10
Russians made Democrats look like fools 38 min midnight oil 2
Trump calls CIA Liars after Russian Connection ... 2 hr midnight oil 2
Republicans ready to join Russia - Trump Probe 5 hr tim leary 1
CIA says it has EVIDENCE on RUSSIA - TRUMP FIX 5 hr tim leary 2
BREAKING - C.I.A. concludes RUSSIANS HELPED TRUMP 6 hr tim leary 2
Wheres Wiley 6 hr Whats up with thi... 60
GE Proposal 11 hr Winner 34
GE Erie Reaches agreement with UE 506 14 hr Pipefitter 59
Who is the worst Boss or employer is Erie (Aug '10) 16 hr Nurse P 305
Vote tomorrow to keep GE Trans Erie open. 19 hr Go Erie 27

Erie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erie Mortgages