3 charged with home invasion

3 charged with home invasion

Posted in the Erie Forum

Really

Erie, PA

#1 Jul 1, 2014
Wow How many times are Vante Husband and his brother going to be caught on gun crimes. With nothing happening after. How many cases are are District Attorney going to let them walk on. I mean it is every freakin year these guys are in the paper for robbery, shooting, murder, conspiracy charges only to be on the streets commiting crimes again and again. This is really getting old. Pathetic our own police force knows these guys personally because they are arrested for shooting. Let out on bond shoot some more, become a gang member, commit robbery and more shootings. Then all the cases fall apart because our DA cannot prosecute anything for some reason. If I were the police I would say im done arresting these trash until you really give them a worthwhile sentence and were not talking 11 1/2 to 23 months county bull crap. And can our reporters bring this stuff up in the news stories please for once in their lifetime report what is really going on and what needs to change, because it is not the police. Let us see the that leads us to the Judges and District Attorney's that have let this sh^t get so prevalent!!!!!
jack

Franklin, PA

#2 Jul 2, 2014
Totally agree with you.

Is this guy a INFORMANT?

Again, why are the EPD the only ones doing their job?

These thugs are Laughing at the lame prosecutors.

What a JOKE.
rivals

Cleveland, OH

#3 Jul 2, 2014
"Garmon may be the best home run threat amongst the running backs in the state. He is a big play back who thrives on making people miss and being elusive in the open field. He is very versatile and could play a numbers of positions at the next level. He has game changing speed and has a very high ceiling."

Guess he couldn't make the Erie police miss since they found him under a car. wonder what position he will play at the next level, or prison as some call it, wide receiver or tight end?
sting

Ardsley, NY

#4 Jul 3, 2014
Another great product of the Millcreek football program, spearman brothers much faster, did they build that new stadium across the street yet?
Zambo

Erie, PA

#5 Jul 3, 2014
sting wrote:
Another great product of the Millcreek football program, spearman brothers much faster, did they build that new stadium across the street yet?
McDowell football builds character, or was that characters? At least Garmon and Spearmans will get 3 squares for a couple years. Can't outrun a city cop ??????ahahahahahahahahah
Jared

Erie, PA

#6 Jul 3, 2014
Zambo wrote:
<quoted text>
McDowell football builds character, or was that characters? At least Garmon and Spearmans will get 3 squares for a couple years. Can't outrun a city cop ??????ahahahahahahahahah
Don't forget McDowell recruited them!
fecal parasite

Port Clinton, OH

#7 Jul 3, 2014
Chimpalooza
Sooooo HOOOOOOD

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Jul 3, 2014
McDowell can take them out of the Ghetto, but they cant take the Ghetto out of them!!
payback

Waterford, PA

#9 Jul 3, 2014
Wiley - Prep
Harden - Pulliam / SV
Herron - Prep/SV
Walker - Prep/ SV
Garmon - McDowell
Szymczak - McDowell
Spearman - McDowell
Roberts twins - Central
(all of East)

Point is that all schools have bad apples.
Zambo

Erie, PA

#11 Jul 4, 2014
McDowell football is trying to breed oreo stars for the future.
JoeK

Erie, PA

#12 Jul 4, 2014
McDowell needs to recruit players that can get away from the cops not be caught by the cops. This the difference between Prep and McDowell.
PrepSTER 2015

Erie, PA

#13 Jul 4, 2014
McDowell's (fast)? blacks suck, criminals in the making. We love to embarrass them.
Father Guido Sarducci

Erie, PA

#14 Jul 4, 2014
rivals wrote:
"Garmon may be the best home run threat amongst the running backs in the state. He is a big play back who thrives on making people miss and being elusive in the open field. He is very versatile and could play a numbers of positions at the next level. He has game changing speed and has a very high ceiling."
Guess he couldn't make the Erie police miss since they found him under a car. wonder what position he will play at the next level, or prison as some call it, wide receiver or tight end?

He'll be playing somewhere on the offensive line because he'll be bending over.
D Duke

Meadville, PA

#15 Jul 4, 2014
I have a plan to solve the problem. The city should offer a thousand bucks to the sheboons if they (the city) can kill chimps at birth. It may take a few years but problem solved. They are like any other vermin, effective control starts with killing the young.
Father Guido Sarducci

Erie, PA

#16 Jul 4, 2014
The Prep a boys are much a easier to teach in the a classroom than the McDowell a boys. The Prep a boys are a much a more respectable too. I look for a Prep to beat McDowell 35-10 in a football a this a year,
Father Guido Sarducci

Erie, PA

#17 Jul 4, 2014
Father Guido Sarducci wrote:
The Prep a boys are much a easier to teach in the a classroom than the McDowell a boys. The Prep a boys are a much a more respectable too. I look for a Prep to beat McDowell 35-10 in a football a this a year,
An old a ass a whooping! Excuse me a Father for the a language, I will a get to confession today.
payback

Waterford, PA

#18 Jul 4, 2014
Faqther Guido - will you stand "behind" them and "rear" them into expanded young men as Garvey did it to the "Johnners?"
Father Guido Sarducci

Erie, PA

#20 Jul 6, 2014
I will a stand behind a you and ram your fist up your a butt just a like your a boyfriend does to you a every a night. How's a that, Sparky?
Zambo

Erie, PA

#21 Jul 6, 2014
McDowell has a gazillion boys in that school and they still suc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will G.E announce a plant closing? 9 min tired of being PC 39
JOHN V SCHULTZ giving it away 23 min revolving door 6
Clinton Foundation 33 min Slick Willie 3
Lawn Jockeys 35 min Willie 5
GE set to announce closing 35 min jim 289
Past stores in the MillCreek Mall (Jun '09) 40 min young at heart 191
Champion Ford using out of state paving contrac... 57 min Erie Guy 8
neighbor accused of destroying video evidence 8 hr Conrad 24
Mike palermo (Jan '14) 16 hr Keyboard Big Balls 168

Erie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erie Mortgages