morons i swear

Jamestown, PA

#21 Jan 21, 2011
the Bonnell family is as truly gracious as they come. Its a body shop, if you like them-take your vehicle there, if not-then dont! But you guys sitting here saying this stuff about people you dont even know is disgusting..........
The other business the police were referring to, is another bonnells auto sales on 26th, they were delivering something and had to police control traffic for a few minutes while a big truck was unloading. you idiots should listen to EVERYTHING that is said on a scanner, not just what you want to hear.
unreal you guys......
Jerry

Erie, PA

#22 Feb 24, 2011
The two receptionists are HOT. Talk about nice body work.
Mr and Mrs Kestel

Erie, PA

#23 Sep 29, 2011
Bonnells did a excellent job repairing our truck after it was struck in an accident . We would recommend their collision company to anyone who expects great service and friendly people who excell in their line of business .

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#24 Nov 23, 2011
Anybody else see the new hot rod shop on Middle Road? I don't know how they do it but man another great looking facility by bonnells. gonna be in the real estate business soon at this rate!
Johnny be bad

Philadelphia, PA

#25 Nov 23, 2011
I got a tour of the new hot rod shop on Middle road about a month ago. The place is fantastic. Cant wait to see a couple of Scotts projects finish up and hit the streets this summer!!
Joe Doakes

Meadville, PA

#26 Nov 23, 2011
All that glitters isn't gold

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#27 Nov 28, 2011
I believe the glittering your referring to is the chrome rolling out of their new rod shop. Some truly creative people are building some great machines close to home.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#28 Nov 20, 2012
Feature in business magazine - http://www.mbabizmag.com/2012/08/31/feature-b...

good job bonnells!
sam potter

Clyde, OH

#29 Nov 20, 2012
They tricked out my coffin. Enamel and pin stripes. Fine work indeed.
Doctor Gonzo

Cranesville, PA

#30 Nov 20, 2012
Saw a pale yellow '65 Chevelle "restoration" Bonnell's did. It was blistering with rust all through the rear panels after about a year. They charged the guy $25,000 to do this work, and when another shop went in to do the rework, what did they find?

Taiwan body panels that Bonnell's didn't even bother to take the stickers off of, much less cover up the useless Taiwan black e-coat on the back side of the panels. Not to mention the third-rate bondo work on the rear fascia panel. It would have failed if a fly landed on it, but the rust blistered through first. Absolute crap quality.

They might make your wife's Hyundai look OK after she bangs it up, but for any serious work, BEWARE!

Walt

Erie, PA

#31 Nov 21, 2012
Andy Zemkco wrote:
Anybody else see the new hot rod shop on Middle Road? I don't know how they do it but man another great looking facility by bonnells. gonna be in the real estate business soon at this rate!
Walt Bender (Tri-tech plastics) owns those buildings.
Joe Doakes

Springboro, PA

#32 Nov 21, 2012
Doctor Gonzo wrote:
Saw a pale yellow '65 Chevelle "restoration" Bonnell's did. It was blistering with rust all through the rear panels after about a year. They charged the guy $25,000 to do this work, and when another shop went in to do the rework, what did they find?
Taiwan body panels that Bonnell's didn't even bother to take the stickers off of, much less cover up the useless Taiwan black e-coat on the back side of the panels. Not to mention the third-rate bondo work on the rear fascia panel. It would have failed if a fly landed on it, but the rust blistered through first. Absolute crap quality.
They might make your wife's Hyundai look OK after she bangs it up, but for any serious work, BEWARE!
Typical. He likes inferior parts and charging for parts they never use. I use to work for him. Don't be fooled by his fancy building.There are higher quality shops around town. You deserve the very best, you just don't always get it.
Sampsonite

Waterford, PA

#33 Nov 21, 2012
Joe Doakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical. He likes inferior parts and charging for parts they never use. I use to work for him. Don't be fooled by his fancy building.There are higher quality shops around town. You deserve the very best, you just don't always get it.
Joe - Who would you suggest? I have a 66 GTO I am looking at getting done. Bonnell's was on the list. But who else is better? Thanks
Doctor Gonzo

United States

#34 Nov 21, 2012
Try Bob Ore Restorations out on Iroquois Avenue, or Gary S.(big long Slavic name I can't recall offhand), who has a new shop behind George Lyons' new Mazda dealer at Peach & Liberty.
These guys are the real deal, and both have been doing it the right way for decades.
ex customer

Erie, PA

#35 Nov 21, 2012
I have taken 3 vehicles there and was very satisfied, except for the last one. I was disappointed. They seemed very quick on rushing my job through. The fender kept popping out and my windshield would squeak on every bump. I went back 3 times and the explanation was well your vehicle wad in a wreck and it will not be the same. I am very disappointed in that and will never go back. I think there has been a change in staff and they may have too much work to handle and the quality is suffering.
Joe Doakes

Springboro, PA

#36 Nov 22, 2012
ex customer wrote:
I have taken 3 vehicles there and was very satisfied, except for the last one. I was disappointed. They seemed very quick on rushing my job through. The fender kept popping out and my windshield would squeak on every bump. I went back 3 times and the explanation was well your vehicle wad in a wreck and it will not be the same. I am very disappointed in that and will never go back. I think there has been a change in staff and they may have too much work to handle and the quality is suffering.
So you are saying you didn't get the very best? Low quality shop.
Joe Doakes

Springboro, PA

#37 Nov 22, 2012
Sampsonite wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe - Who would you suggest? I have a 66 GTO I am looking at getting done. Bonnell's was on the list. But who else is better? Thanks
Jensen's and Presque Isle are quality shops.
Tacks Know More

Erie, PA

#38 Nov 22, 2012
Joe Doakes wrote:
<quoted text>
BS, you said you worked at the Unemployment office one time.
Joe Doakes

Townville, PA

#39 Nov 25, 2012
Tacks Know More wrote:
<quoted text>BS, you said you worked at the Unemployment office one time.
sorry pinhead, wrong guy.
tim

Fairview, PA

#40 Nov 25, 2012
bonnells suck, butchered my truck all up. go to the place in albion. they did a great job fixing bonnels screw up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erie drivers 55 min Sam 8
Tina Mengne (what happend to the posts) 58 min ll324ll 11
Taste of Erie 3 hr No taste 1
Why Is Erie Such a Crap Hole Town? 3 hr Mirror Mirror on the 5
Erie Co Farms 4 hr Mario Grandson 5
Good Cents Grocery closing 4 hr ZUGZWANG 18
Reader 4 hr ZUGZWANG 6
JuliaAnn Calipo Fire at 235 East 32nd 4 hr Know Who You Be 43
Coach Orlando beats down town drunk 5 hr Paulthetrainer 106
Millcreek athlete gets state prison term 17 hr Doctor Hekyll 11
Who is this Mike Colegrande from Best Fitness? Thu John From Scooters 27
Erie Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Erie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:15 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:15PM
Pittsburgh Steelers' Ultimate Free-Agency To-Do List
NBC Sports 8:31 PM
AP sources: Bills, Browns in talks with quarterback McCown
NBC Sports 9:09 PM
Reports: Browns still in the mix for Josh McCown
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
What Are the Steelers' Options at Slot Receiver?
NFL 5:17 AM
Kiko Alonso will 'definitely' be 100 percent by camp