Bonnells Collision repairs good or bad?

Posted in the Erie Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 65 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 28
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Bill W

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 14, 2010
 
Have you had a bad experience doing business at Bonnell's
snag

Hydetown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 14, 2010
 
had very good repair done, cars ran good , had good service two different times over 8 years.
Frank

Youngstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 15, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Fantastic!
Artie Lange

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

No complaints here! Fantastic job, done right the first time. Friendly and courteous.
Ken

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 21, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

This is a really nice looking shop, but they overcharge you. Guess who is paying for the big fancy facilities? YOU ARE. Either direct from you pocket or by making your insurance go up. Ask some other shops what they would charge you before you let these guys fix your car. Why do you think they say "You are not required to get more than one estimate"? Because their estimates are ALWAYS the highest in the city!
erie is a bad joke

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Ken wrote:
This is a really nice looking shop, but they overcharge you. Guess who is paying for the big fancy facilities? YOU ARE. Either direct from you pocket or by making your insurance go up. Ask some other shops what they would charge you before you let these guys fix your car. Why do you think they say "You are not required to get more than one estimate"? Because their estimates are ALWAYS the highest in the city!
then stick with Earl Scheib and wal mart.. it's your prerogative
Erika G

Conneaut Lake, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 7, 2010
 
They seem to be a tab more expensive than some places but I feel as though I got what I paid for all 3 times I've had them work on my vehicles. One visit, our sales guy took my son and daughter back to where they keep their racing cars in the shop and let them look at the cars and even gave them each a picture of the guy that drives them. Nice facility, attentive staff and quality work made the price tag worth it, especially compared to some of the hole in the wall places we have here when you can't understand billy bob the service guy because of a huge tobacco wad in his mouth!!!! A+ FOR BONNELLS!!!
Taxpayer

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

good service and advise. i got backed into, job was great! Paint job matched perfect!

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 7, 2010
 
I have heard all good things, I think it depends on your brand of insurance!

If out of pocket you need to negotiate!
joey chitwood

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 11, 2010
 

Judged:

4

1

1

Erika G wrote:
They seem to be a tab more expensive than some places but I feel as though I got what I paid for all 3 times I've had them work on my vehicles. One visit, our sales guy took my son and daughter back to where they keep their racing cars in the shop and let them look at the cars and even gave them each a picture of the guy that drives them. Nice facility, attentive staff and quality work made the price tag worth it, especially compared to some of the hole in the wall places we have here when you can't understand billy bob the service guy because of a huge tobacco wad in his mouth!!!! A+ FOR BONNELLS!!!
Try learning how to drive you friggin' menace.
Erika G

Conneaut Lake, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 13, 2010
 
joey chitwood wrote:
<quoted text>Try learning how to drive you friggin' menace.
HAHAHA your obviously not a body shop owner then....

see ya around town:))))

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING BONNELLS!!!! GREAT WORK
Richard Simmons

Youngstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 13, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

I wouldn't go anywhere but Bonnell's. They are terrific!
Bill W

Sandy Lake, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

State Police think there is something more going on than what you see. Overheard state police discussing Bonnells "other" business. Perhaps, Bonnell's Pharmacy
Joe K

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Bill W wrote:
State Police think there is something more going on than what you see. Overheard state police discussing Bonnells "other" business. Perhaps, Bonnell's Pharmacy
I heard the same info about this business years ago.
Taxpayer

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 19, 2011
 
Joe K wrote:
<quoted text>I heard the same info about this business years ago.
I think every employer has an issue of some type, drugs i.e. grass, meth, drunk, family violence, etc.. Can't baby sit your employees 24/7
Ned Flanders

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

The owners of Bonnells would like you to think that they are good Christians. So what is all this talk about drugs?
Jeff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 19, 2011
 
Bondo dust and paint fumes can really mess up a persons thinking. It's not drugs.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

WTF happened to all the posts in the last 8 hours??????????
Dick

Edinboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 20, 2011
 
Breathing in car paint fumes gets you high. Sounds like they like to hire huffers.
Joe

Edinboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 21, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Huffers?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joy Center 52 min Millcreeker 60
What Language is Spoken at Erie County Farms? 1 hr Mrs Demski 20
Zabawa festival celebrates Polish heritage 1 hr stashshefski 2
The New Millcreek School District (Jan '14) 1 hr Caughey Cathy 980
A More Innocent Time in America 1 hr lol 15
tax payer protest 2 hr frank 4
Bulk iPhone Chargers Wholesale in Manchester Un... 5 hr aulola 1

Search the Erie Forum:
•••
Erie Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Erie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Erie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Erie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Erie
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••