First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Tired of all of this

Erie, PA

#1 Jan 12, 2014
Has any ever been harassed and blamed for another person 's son be in jail?
It was not us who did the Home invasion on Station Rd in 2010..
Yes we took this kid and his mother to the DJ twice after he damaged our cars
shot golf balls at our house stole from our back yard pepper our yard with
rocks to name a few things he did..
District Justice told him to leave us alone.. he didn't
Instead he went to bigger and greater things like home invasions...
He is serving 5-10 years..
Had his mother listened to us and got him professional help back then
we were filing complaints with the District Judge maybe he would not be
were he is now.
So don't blame us for your lousy parenting skills.
Tired of Drunks

Erie, PA

#2 Jan 12, 2014
Tired of all of this wrote:
were he is now.
Listen you Drunk Ass Put your clothes on and stop standing in your front door yelling at kids because they are walking past your house, You are always calling the cop's about something You always blame other's for your trouble Every where you worked you had trouble it was because someone was always picking on you Grow up and get a life you fight with all your neighbors You are nothing but trouble No matter what name you use on here We always know when it is you talking Because you talk so Stupid. And as the old saying goes Stupid does as Stupid is.Go drink some more You are a big drunk
tom

Overland Park, KS

#3 Jan 12, 2014
sit on your front porch with a gun on your hip....the punks will go away very quick.
Sick of Drunk Neighbor

Erie, PA

#4 Jan 12, 2014
Tired of all of this wrote:
were he is now.
The Judge threw the case out and Told you to get along with your neighbors Who do you think you are telling this Bull too ? The neighbor's know better. You are always trying to cause trouble and File suites I would bet that as we speak you are trying to get A Law Suit against someone right now. That is all you ever do And by the way You have a criminal record and you are a grown woman in her 60's so Ha Ha Ha You Old Drunk
I know

Erie, PA

#5 Jan 12, 2014
Sick of Drunk Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text> The Judge threw the case out and Told you to get along with your neighbors Who do you think you are telling this Bull too ? The neighbor's know better. You are always trying to cause trouble and File suites I would bet that as we speak you are trying to get A Law Suit against someone right now. That is all you ever do And by the way You have a criminal record and you are a grown woman in her 60's so Ha Ha Ha You Old Drunk
If case you did not hear the judge told your dumb son to leave us alone..
Claiming my husband chased him with a gun, ha . we do not even own a gun
And who yeah at the neighbors other than you Maria on June 7th came in to the
driveway next door and screamed out me.
And I was on ARD just like you wre . And I am going to have my name cleared
long before you paying $25.00 a month will . I only have $400,00 left on the fine
you have $600.00 ..At least I don't do Pot like you admit to on your face book
I know

Erie, PA

#6 Jan 12, 2014
Tired of Drunks wrote:
<quoted text> Listen you Drunk Ass Put your clothes on and stop standing in your front door yelling at kids because they are walking past your house, You are always calling the cop's about something You always blame other's for your trouble Every where you worked you had trouble it was because someone was always picking on you Grow up and get a life you fight with all your neighbors You are nothing but trouble No matter what name you use on here We always know when it is you talking Because you talk so Stupid. And as the old saying goes Stupid does as Stupid is.Go drink some more You are a big drunk
Oh yeah I did call the Cops Saturday morning then some woman who we did
not know rings our back door bell at 3:00 am and start banging on the door....
We still do not know who she was... last saw her standing in front of your house.
I know

Erie, PA

#7 Jan 12, 2014
Tired of Drunks wrote:
<quoted text> Listen you Drunk Ass Put your clothes on and stop standing in your front door yelling at kids because they are walking past your house, You are always calling the cop's about something You always blame other's for your trouble Every where you worked you had trouble it was because someone was always picking on you Grow up and get a life you fight with all your neighbors You are nothing but trouble No matter what name you use on here We always know when it is you talking Because you talk so Stupid. And as the old saying goes Stupid does as Stupid is.Go drink some more You are a big drunk
Never got a DUI
Vanderputte

Erie, PA

#8 Jan 12, 2014
I know wrote:
<quoted text>
long before you paying $25.00 a month will . I only have $400,00 left on the fine
I totally agree! What a total psycho she is. Crazy old bag.
cheetos

United States

#9 Jan 12, 2014
Thank goodness that woman at 3 a.m was able to "escape" being lured into that nut house.
Sick of Drunk Neighbor

Erie, PA

#10 Jan 13, 2014
I know wrote:
<quoted text> Never got a DUI
Never say never Just because you have not been caught. Kathy you are ignorant to say well at least I never got a DUI When it happens and it will I just hope you don't kill someone But I know you will be picked up for drunk driving soon.You are an accident waiting to happen.Hot
I know

Erie, PA

#11 Jan 13, 2014
I know wrote:
You were likely so drunk you do not remember that night in December of 2011
They also charged you with driving with no headlights on... but dropped that
charge...
Don't deny it.. it is on the internet if you know where to look
I know

Erie, PA

#12 Jan 13, 2014
<quoted text> Never say never Just because you have not been caught. Kathy you are ignorant to say well at least I never got a DUI When it happens and it will I just hope you don't kill someone But I know you will be picked up for drunk driving soon.You are an accident waiting to happen.Hot
In denial again, same as then you son harassed us denial denial denial .
You must wear rose color glasses all the time
It is well documented on the the computer that in December 2011 you had a DUI
you Blood Alochol was over .16
You got that lawyer down on 8th and State in case you forgot that too..
Sick of Drunk Neighbor

Erie, PA

#13 Jan 13, 2014
I know wrote:
<quoted text>
You were likely so drunk you do not remember that night in December of 2011
They also charged you with driving with no headlights on... but dropped that
charge...
Don't deny it.. it is on the internet if you know where to look
The answer you write back to anyone has nothing to do with what was said. Learn to Read before you answer back You just talk to yourself. You must be drinking already
Stacy

Erie, PA

#14 Jan 13, 2014
I know wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah I did call the Cops Saturday morning then some woman who we did
not know rings our back door bell at 3:00 am and start banging on the door....
We still do not know who she was... last saw her standing in front of your house.
You didn't see anyone and I do not believe anyone rang your backdoor Bell cause you do not have one You are always calling the cops for something People call you crazy Kathy from Hazel Street. Crazy Kathy From Hazel Street is hearing things again she must be drunk.
Sick of Drunk Neighbor

Erie, PA

#15 Jan 13, 2014
I know wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this Marie that you keep thinking that you are talking to ???? I'am not Marie You stupid drunk
Thomas

Erie, PA

#16 Jan 13, 2014
I know wrote:
I would never brag about never getting a DUI That is A very stupid thing to say Just because you never got caught does not mean a thing And when you do get caught I hope it is not because you killed or injured someone. Everyone in the neighbored hood knows what a big drunk you are. So your day is coming. Only a Stupid Drunk would say Well at least I never got a DUI Stupid, Stupid Stupid.
I know

Erie, PA

#17 Jan 13, 2014
<quoted text> The answer you write back to anyone has nothing to do with what was said. Learn to Read before you answer back You just talk to yourself. You must be drinking already
CLaiming the answer has nothing to do with it .. Denial Denial Denial..
I know

Erie, PA

#18 Jan 13, 2014
Stacy wrote:
<quoted text> You didn't see anyone and I do not believe anyone rang your backdoor Bell cause you do not have one You are always calling the cops for something People call you crazy Kathy from Hazel Street. Crazy Kathy From Hazel Street is hearing things again she must be drunk.
At least I am not so stupid to think a we do not have a back doorbell because we do ..
And yes the cops responded rapidly and took the matter serious.. They did not find it
funny someone ringing a door bell or knocking at 3:00AM and if it happens again we
will do the same thing... And who cares if you saw anyone, what do you look out your window
24 hours a day... This woman was about 40-ish dressed in a black sweater, about 5 foot 6
shoulder length place hair, with black glasses holding a cell phone up like she was using a
microphone to talk to someone else.... was about 160 pounds had dark pants on... We gave
ths discription to the cops... who search the neighbor
The only nutty one on Hazel is you Maria .. you and you convict son...
truth

Erie, PA

#19 Jan 13, 2014
Kathy and Marie just need to get along. Go out for a drink and some psyche meds and bond
Thomas

Erie, PA

#20 Jan 13, 2014
truth wrote:
Kathy and Marie just need to get along. Go out for a drink and some psyche meds and bond
Crazy Kathy from Hazel Street can not get along with anyone She is Paranoid she always thinks someone is out to get her or that someone has done something to her She hates kids and of course she does not have any. Kids in a neighbor hood usually do not bother you if you don't bother them. I have never had any trouble with neighborhood kids. Why is it that Crazy Kathy always has some kind of trouble or is making trouble for people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help Wanted 40hrs. per week! 1 hr Mr Veronica 4
Are gas prices low because they were manipulate... 1 hr uneasy rider 9
Who has the BIGGEST man-crush on Mike? 1 hr Caught Cathy 22
5 of a kind snitches (May '13) 3 hr Rosey 16
Anybody know Mike Ohara 3 hr cinderella 8
Minorities not interested in police work: Lette... 3 hr abercromby 34
best tattoo artist/studio in erie??? (Apr '12) 4 hr ohara 59
Erie Dating
Find my Match

Erie Jobs