Bring your assault rifle to Perry Square

Bring your assault rifle to Perry Square

Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Day of Resistance

Erie, PA

#1 Feb 20, 2013
headtrip

Erie, PA

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Day of Resistance wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/events /163499873798803/
this seems crazier than a kkk rally
Animal Mother

United States

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Nobody but a Vietnam Veteran has the right to even touch an assault rifle
Brush your tooth

Erie, PA

#4 Feb 20, 2013
headtrip wrote:
<quoted text>
this seems crazier than a kkk rally
The klan supported gun control, like you.
Look it up.
Brush your tooth.
Animal Mother

United States

#5 Feb 20, 2013
Good way to lose your ar. Bring it to Perry Square. Idiots.
Hated

Struthers, OH

#6 Feb 21, 2013
I admire your seemingly endless amount of spare time. That's about it.
Justin Dillon

Struthers, OH

#7 Feb 21, 2013
Hated wrote:
I admire your seemingly endless amount of spare time. That's about it.
I have an endless amount if SSI too...
wow

Stow, OH

#8 Feb 21, 2013
this is only for poor people
Day of Resistance

Erie, PA

#9 Feb 21, 2013
Chief Franklin says it's cool to bring your weapons to Perry Square!
vigilante

Erie, PA

#10 Feb 21, 2013
I'll be there with my AK locked and loaded.
skip the pee pee

Waterford, PA

#12 Feb 21, 2013
Wonder if my post #11 will hang around...

Just in case, let me put it in the form of a question. If Chief Franklin truly said it's cool to bring your (undefined) weapons I wonder, would that include bringing a vehicle loaded with explosives?

You know, just to be benign and bond with the homies.
how many times

Erie, PA

#14 May 8, 2013
smart one

Miami, FL

#16 May 8, 2013
you should all just shoot each other then i can come pick up all the weapons.

keep your guns private, by marching down the street with them you look like nazi's and just aggrivate the situation.

keep quiet and gun control will go away.

Idiots.
Just sayin

Cleveland, OH

#17 May 8, 2013
smart one wrote:
you should all just shoot each other then i can come pick up all the weapons.
keep your guns private, by marching down the street with them you look like nazi's and just aggrivate the situation.
keep quiet and gun control will go away.
Idiots.
No it won't.
Tim Leary

Newark, NJ

#19 May 8, 2013
PLEASE do this! I need a good laugh watching one of you get the Darwin award.:-)

Since: Apr 13

Avon, OH

#20 May 8, 2013
Can anyone explain exactly what injustice these guys are protesting against?

We can't even get reasonable background checks passed and these clowns are out parading around with loaded freaking guns in a public place. For what? Just because you can?

Want to rub it in the face of people who lost loved ones from gun violence? I know these guys love to mock the families of newton victims who want to speak out, but why make a spectacle of yourselves for no reason?

I think they just want an excuse to whip em out and measure barrel length.
Just sayin

Cleveland, OH

#21 May 8, 2013
Randy Randerson wrote:
Can anyone explain exactly what injustice these guys are protesting against?
We can't even get reasonable background checks passed and these clowns are out parading around with loaded freaking guns in a public place. For what? Just because you can?
Want to rub it in the face of people who lost loved ones from gun violence? I know these guys love to mock the families of newton victims who want to speak out, but why make a spectacle of yourselves for no reason?
I think they just want an excuse to whip em out and measure barrel length.
We have reasonable background checks. I've never bought a gun without one.
You're a liar and an idiot.
Just sayin

Cleveland, OH

#22 May 8, 2013
Randy Randerson wrote:
Can anyone explain exactly what injustice these guys are protesting against?
We can't even get reasonable background checks passed and these clowns are out parading around with loaded freaking guns in a public place. For what? Just because you can?
Want to rub it in the face of people who lost loved ones from gun violence? I know these guys love to mock the families of newton victims who want to speak out, but why make a spectacle of yourselves for no reason?
I think they just want an excuse to whip em out and measure barrel length.
What do you say to the millions of people who've lost loved ones to drunk drivers every time you get plastered?
St Larry the Godless

Linesville, PA

#23 May 8, 2013
Randy Randerson wrote:
Can anyone explain exactly what injustice these guys are protesting against?
They're worried that if ther are prerequisites to buying guns, this will lead to being required to register our guns, which will inevitably lead to confiscation of our guns by the government.

Just like when they required us to have driver's licenses and registered vehicles, and then they took all our cars away.
Just sayin

Cleveland, OH

#24 May 8, 2013
St Larry the Godless wrote:
<quoted text>
They're worried that if ther are prerequisites to buying guns, this will lead to being required to register our guns, which will inevitably lead to confiscation of our guns by the government.
Just like when they required us to have driver's licenses and registered vehicles, and then they took all our cars away.
Not like that at all. Where does the constitution guarantee your right to drive?
Do you support government registration before you post your stupidity on here? You should. It might save you lots of embarrassment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
neighbor accused of destroying video evidence 8 min Dick Tracy 25
Only in Erie is robbing 24 min tired of being pc 1
Fishin, eating jerky, giving kids jobs, F250! 36 min Boss Man Grade 4
Champion Ford using out of state paving contrac... 40 min Boss Man Grade 9
Lawn Jockeys 46 min cheetos 6
Bocce' Tourney 57 min Doug Wilson 1
Will G.E announce a plant closing? 1 hr tired of being PC 39
GE set to announce closing 1 hr jim 289
Mike palermo (Jan '14) 17 hr Keyboard Big Balls 168

Erie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erie Mortgages