iron coffins in erie
lom

United States

#106 Jul 21, 2012
Wow...nothing like a few thousand people screaming for you...boy ERIE loves Leader of Men!!!!! Haha eat your hearts out!
Sean Dunn

Erie, PA

#107 Jul 21, 2012
Just saw Leader of Men play at rots. The vocalist can't sing for shit.
lom

United States

#108 Jul 21, 2012
Dont hate....cause you cant be me!!!! Hahaha its good to be me!!!!!!
Blaze Blutto

Anonymous Proxy

#109 Jul 21, 2012
Just to clear things up the common misconception that RC means riding club, but in our case it actually means Reach-around Club. What do you think we needed our little clubhouse for? We try to pair up but most of us are "bottoms" so...
just me

Keego Harbor, MI

#110 Jul 21, 2012
what ya gonna do now tiny tim
eriesfullofdumba sses

United States

#111 Jul 21, 2012
Well all clubs r cool now! So all you haters can suck it!!! Coffins.wings.lom. Sorry to burst you guys bubble!
eriesfullofdumba sses

United States

#112 Jul 21, 2012
Poor timmy
sue

United States

#113 Jul 21, 2012
Ur full of shit! Blaise is the best singer in town and LOM is best band around!
lom

Erie, PA

#114 Jul 21, 2012
sue

United States

#115 Jul 21, 2012
Whatever everyone can see your envy! They have talent and you type at home alone. You must love them your using lom as your name!
leader of men

United States

#116 Jul 21, 2012
I think shes right
wffw

Erie, PA

#118 Jul 22, 2012
real deal wrote:
<quoted text> funny how you think that can't wait to see what happens now your all a bunch of dirtbags beating on eachother how's your mouth mr prez haha 923 is winning now from the inside
dont have a clue what this means
Willie

Jackson, TN

#119 Jul 22, 2012
Roar on the shore lol.....This was a senior citizens convention at best. All this talk about biker wars......lol.Hell the youngest and the toughest guy there was Vanilla Ice. Go back and drink Geratol at your club house.
eriesfullofdumba sses

United States

#120 Jul 23, 2012
First you aholes on here bitch about biker violance(even tho there is none) then you bitch there isnt!!!! U idiots on here just love to bitch! Dont worry about the club world if u r not a part of it or u dont like it! Just stop whinning like a lttle baby!!!!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#121 Jul 23, 2012
eriesfullofdumbasses wrote:
First you aholes on here bitch about biker violance(even tho there is none) then you bitch there isnt!!!! U idiots on here just love to bitch! Dont worry about the club world if u r not a part of it or u dont like it! Just stop whinning like a lttle baby!!!!
well said
the real sean dunn

Baltimore, MD

#123 Jul 24, 2012
Who the Hell is posting shit as me? I have know blaise for many years. He was in a band with my cousin Carlo years ago. I know the brutto clan ,some better than others, and have nothing but respect for them. That being said post your Shit with your own name and don't try to start Shit here for me.
the real sean dunn

Baltimore, MD

#124 Jul 24, 2012
Besides you might have taken a second to check out my band schedule . I was playing all weekend 3 hrs away. Not at rots. I am playing a show with blaise and the guys this sat so fake Sean come down and let's "sort this out"
the real sean dunn

Baltimore, MD

#125 Jul 24, 2012
sue wrote:
Ur full of shit! Blaise is the best singer in town and LOM is best band around!
Sue I did.t say that.
eriesfullofdumba sses

United States

#126 Jul 24, 2012
U mean someone on topix is useing someone elses name!!! Wow...u mean these shit talkers are cowards?
eriesfullofdumba sses

Erie, PA

#127 Jul 24, 2012
eriesfullofdumbasses wrote:
U mean someone on topix is useing someone elses name!!! Wow...u mean these shit talkers are cowards?
Use your own name coward.What a useless piece of trash you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tomey Votes to close Export Bank 2 min Slawson 1
Real Question for UE506 6 min Keepit madeinerie 12
Justin Wiley?? 6 min Stupid people 3
Millcreek School Tax Bills 8 min Bill Hall 10
Love Farm Free Fireworks 14 min Resident 13
Scott Park leash laws 38 min zoo keeper 3
Warning 41 min Shazzam 15
Who is the worst Boss or employer is Erie (Aug '10) 1 hr Muff 286
BIG announcement from GE on Thursday, 7-2-15 4 hr living in Erie 10
UE 506 and contract negotiations in NY. Wed 5 year guy 67