United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2014

Judged:

Honestly, who fuxcing cares. You idiots really need to find better lifestyles and out looks. What point are you serving to our society? Try fighting world hunger, now that's an issue. Each one of your motorcycles could build and entire house for a starving family.
jake the trucker

Beaver, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Judged:

Anon wrote:
Honestly, who fuxcing cares. You idiots really need to find better lifestyles and out looks. What point are you serving to our society? Try fighting world hunger, now that's an issue. Each one of your motorcycles could build and entire house for a starving family.
I'm not serving society, I'm serving myself and my family. I worked for my motorcycle and built my house with money that I worked for. I didn't receive any handouts and I'm not giving any.
Trapper

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 23

HD of Erie Sucks.. Kelly Lapping is an Arogant Douche bag.. He has chased bikes away from Harley to Indian motorcycles...
coondog

Milan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 1

ICMC SAYS SCREW YOU because that's the worst this site will let me say
steel caskets wrote:
Iron Coffins are a joke. Lucky 13 members will disband as soon as there is a little trouble so they don't get RICO charges.
saphire

Aliquippa, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 13

let me kno how roar turns out unfortunately due to my circumstances i wont be able to roll out till after:( i would appreciate it
DaveE

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

This "MC" should have the word "TURDS" as their patch.I'm sick and tired of these turd burgers. These turds are too broke to afford a real bike. In fact, a vacuum cleaner sounds better than all of those turds bike's. I don't think these turds even understand that they are a laughing stock in Erie . Like I said, all of you are TURDS! And if this bothers any of you turds, I will have absolutely no problem with calling you a turd to your face personally.
DaveE

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

TURDS!!!!!!!!!
DaveE

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

DaveE wrote:
TURDS!!!!!!!!!
I'm anticipating that I'll be getting responses very shortly stating, "Hey man, you wanna hide behind your computer and talk smack? You don't have the stones to say stuff to our faces. We are real bike riders. We are tough guys. You'll be sorry." Ok, it's me again. Anyways, my response to your comments will all be the same. In fact, yet again, you all are still huge turds. I'm not hiding behind my computer because if I see any of you turds, I will be calling you a turd to your face.
David Crosby

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

DaveE wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm anticipating that I'll be getting responses very shortly stating, "Hey man, you wanna hide behind your computer and talk smack? You don't have the stones to say stuff to our faces. We are real bike riders. We are tough guys. You'll be sorry." Ok, it's me again. Anyways, my response to your comments will all be the same. In fact, yet again, you all are still huge turds. I'm not hiding behind my computer because if I see any of you turds, I will be calling you a turd to your face.
You tell em Mr. E. The idiot that wrote that was probably Tally, Leary, Zugzwang or fecal parasite, all one and the same turd. He also likes to respond to his own posts. The last bike this goofy turd rode was a tricycle.

Anyways have a safe summer, and watch out for turd drivers like the character mentioned above. However, if you run into him, please back-up and run over him again.
Zugzwang

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

David Crosby wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell em Mr. E. The idiot that wrote that was probably Tally, Leary, Zugzwang or fecal parasite, all one and the same turd. He also likes to respond to his own posts. The last bike this goofy turd rode was a tricycle.
Anyways have a safe summer, and watch out for turd drivers like the character mentioned above. However, if you run into him, please back-up and run over him again.
Hey Mike, I hear you can only ride in states without helmet laws as you can't find a manufacturer with enough material to make a helmet for your humongous head. But you still have problems balancing your bike with that giant orb bobbling around on your neck. At least thats what your present boss says.
Tim Leary

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

Zugzwang wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Mike, I hear you can only ride in states without helmet laws as you can't find a manufacturer with enough material to make a helmet for your humongous head. But you still have problems balancing your bike with that giant orb bobbling around on your neck. At least thats what your present boss says.
I hear his head looks like an orange on a toothpick.
Joe Donuts

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

Tim Leary wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear his head looks like an orange on a toothpick.
Yes Mike it does. Thanks for the comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 321 - 332 of332
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Erie Forum right now

Search the Erie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Homeless Dude that hangs at 18th St & Sass Coun... 20 min Wrdi 5
New Envelope With One Thousand Inside 23 min Jason Porecco 6
The Most Annoying Voice In The World. 24 min HeavyHitters is d way 2go 6
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr Obamas Border Crisis 3,798
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 2 hr Obamas Border Crisis 51,165
Next years Roar on the Shore 2 hr Tally 31
Is Jill McCormick a Bitch 3 hr MARY lO 22
Mayor Joseph E. Sinnott and women 15 hr Little Javon 27
How does roar on the shore bring money to the c... 18 hr David Crosby 53
•••
•••
•••
•••

Erie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••