iron coffins in erie
Anon

Jackson, MI

#340 Jun 9, 2014
Honestly, who fuxcing cares. You idiots really need to find better lifestyles and out looks. What point are you serving to our society? Try fighting world hunger, now that's an issue. Each one of your motorcycles could build and entire house for a starving family.
jake the trucker

Pittsburgh, PA

#341 Jun 10, 2014
Anon wrote:
Honestly, who fuxcing cares. You idiots really need to find better lifestyles and out looks. What point are you serving to our society? Try fighting world hunger, now that's an issue. Each one of your motorcycles could build and entire house for a starving family.
I'm not serving society, I'm serving myself and my family. I worked for my motorcycle and built my house with money that I worked for. I didn't receive any handouts and I'm not giving any.
Trapper

Erie, PA

#343 Jun 23, 2014
HD of Erie Sucks.. Kelly Lapping is an Arogant Douche bag.. He has chased bikes away from Harley to Indian motorcycles...
coondog

Medina, OH

#345 Jul 1, 2014
ICMC SAYS SCREW YOU because that's the worst this site will let me say
steel caskets wrote:
Iron Coffins are a joke. Lucky 13 members will disband as soon as there is a little trouble so they don't get RICO charges.
saphire

Coraopolis, PA

#346 Jul 13, 2014
let me kno how roar turns out unfortunately due to my circumstances i wont be able to roll out till after:( i would appreciate it
DaveE

Hermitage, PA

#347 Jul 14, 2014
This "MC" should have the word "TURDS" as their patch.I'm sick and tired of these turd burgers. These turds are too broke to afford a real bike. In fact, a vacuum cleaner sounds better than all of those turds bike's. I don't think these turds even understand that they are a laughing stock in Erie . Like I said, all of you are TURDS! And if this bothers any of you turds, I will have absolutely no problem with calling you a turd to your face personally.
DaveE

Hermitage, PA

#348 Jul 14, 2014
TURDS!!!!!!!!!
DaveE

Hermitage, PA

#349 Jul 14, 2014
DaveE wrote:
TURDS!!!!!!!!!
I'm anticipating that I'll be getting responses very shortly stating, "Hey man, you wanna hide behind your computer and talk smack? You don't have the stones to say stuff to our faces. We are real bike riders. We are tough guys. You'll be sorry." Ok, it's me again. Anyways, my response to your comments will all be the same. In fact, yet again, you all are still huge turds. I'm not hiding behind my computer because if I see any of you turds, I will be calling you a turd to your face.
David Crosby

Erie, PA

#350 Jul 14, 2014
DaveE wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm anticipating that I'll be getting responses very shortly stating, "Hey man, you wanna hide behind your computer and talk smack? You don't have the stones to say stuff to our faces. We are real bike riders. We are tough guys. You'll be sorry." Ok, it's me again. Anyways, my response to your comments will all be the same. In fact, yet again, you all are still huge turds. I'm not hiding behind my computer because if I see any of you turds, I will be calling you a turd to your face.
You tell em Mr. E. The idiot that wrote that was probably Tally, Leary, Zugzwang or fecal parasite, all one and the same turd. He also likes to respond to his own posts. The last bike this goofy turd rode was a tricycle.

Anyways have a safe summer, and watch out for turd drivers like the character mentioned above. However, if you run into him, please back-up and run over him again.
Tim Leary

Erie, PA

#352 Jul 14, 2014
Zugzwang wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Mike, I hear you can only ride in states without helmet laws as you can't find a manufacturer with enough material to make a helmet for your humongous head. But you still have problems balancing your bike with that giant orb bobbling around on your neck. At least thats what your present boss says.
I hear his head looks like an orange on a toothpick.
saphire

Coraopolis, PA

#354 Jul 30, 2014
boyz will be boyz....
SWEET CHEAKS

Colorado Springs, CO

#355 Nov 27, 2014
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you say the again in English, genius?
Can u read who speaks english u know who i am NO so how did u know im a genius an i walk on water soooo
doug wilsom

Acme, PA

#356 Nov 27, 2014
I dump on ypu. Big clubz tuurdf purd
harleyhooey

Erie, PA

#358 Nov 27, 2014
Rescue Dog wrote:
<quoted text> How many times are you going to try and resurrect this dead topic Mike? Have a happy Thanksgiving loser.
I'm the manager at martys and none of my tats are bike related -that's because all bikers especially in erie are big bull shi..ers
michigan

Denver, CO

#359 Jan 16, 2015
Iron Coffins.....an old well established small club. A mere shadow of thier crazy past. Much calmer than the eighties. I remember you guys from back then. I highly doubt you have 200 members total in the ranks. Pennsylvania is "kinda" an open state dependng on which area of penn you are in. You might have to deal with certain other more known clubs and you might not. Depends. Many many smaller clubs from other area of the country have opened chapters in penn in recent years.
andrewhoward0653

Denver, CO

#360 Mar 9, 2015
F u mongrel
Jason B

United States

#361 Mar 10, 2015
wang gang will tu RN this around.
carl

Cleveland, OH

#362 May 15, 2015
Is the chapter in Erie still around.
sweet cheaks

Denver, CO

#363 May 16, 2015
SWEET CHEAKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Can u read who speaks english u know who i am NO so how did u know im a genius an i walk on water soooo
Hey PSYCHO !!#@? Ware r u ? Talk to me please ??????????
1 more down

Erie, PA

#364 May 20, 2015
carl wrote:
Is the chapter in Erie still around.
Have seen them in months. I guess neither has there landlord because they have a eviction notice on the door

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
About a coward 26 min Barb 3
News Pat Howard: Failures by DevelopErie leave Erie ... 33 min local minority 34
Adult men in Erie who still live with mom. 56 min I nike liggers 20
someone needs to shut zugzwang up 1 hr Professional Grade 9
Erie's Best Prostitute 1 hr ZUGZWANG 75
GE set to announce closing 2 hr ZUGZWANG 167
News Erie group hosts talk about connecting Presque ... 2 hr Mongo 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erie Mortgages