iron coffins in erie
tiny tim

Warren, OH

#318 Jun 9, 2013
Tiny Tim wrote:
Iron Coffins are a bunch of Sissys - especially their president.
your a b i t c h big talker on computer tiny tim say it all punk
Tiny Tim

Erie, PA

#319 Jul 1, 2013
Your old lady never complains!
Tiny Tim

Erie, PA

#320 Jul 7, 2013
tiny tim wrote:
<quoted text>your a b i t c h big talker on computer tiny tim say it all punk
....and she did't complain last night either
choppers

Melrose Park, IL

#321 Jul 9, 2013
I hear they are falling apart
Who cares

Pittsburgh, PA

#322 Jul 10, 2013
choppers wrote:
I hear they are falling apart
I heard the same thing .
Tim

Swanton, OH

#323 Oct 22, 2013
The Iron coffins just started a club here in Grand Rapids,Ohio.As long as they don't cause any trouble I don't have any problems with them being here.
sweet cheeks

Hollywood, FL

#324 Nov 14, 2013
I dnt understand y u people have so much to say whn u dnt have anythng tado wit the mc club anyways are u really that bord get a hobby or go ride maybe thn u may get it i bn around the coffins fr sm tym now not once have i seen any real violence icmc in Erie is all just bn redone turnd out really nice everyone shld stop in an c it yes,it is open to public ha psycho miss u talk to u soon Jenny
skidMark wadSock

Chicago, IL

#325 Nov 18, 2013
You're all trolls.
Philip Perry

Chicago, IL

#326 Jan 2, 2014
lucky coffins mc wrote:
Cant wait to see what H.A. Has to say to this clown club! Dont they know they look like bitchs running to an out of town club. They probably are wearing property patchs like the 13 girls use to wear! Please help us!!!! Hahaha
Clown club....you have got to be the dumbest person in ur town... not from Detroit either. Before you talk shit realize who your talking about
earth

Latrobe, PA

#327 Jan 3, 2014
Philip Perry wrote:
<quoted text>
Clown club....you have got to be the dumbest person in ur town... not from Detroit either. Before you talk shit realize who your talking about
Nobody cates.
Aimie

Wellsville, NY

#328 Jan 6, 2014
I think you guys need to grow up! I happen to LOVE the Iron Coffins with all my heart. Those comments are soooo rude. I love all the clubs in Erie. Cant we all just hug and have a nice calm city? Hugs and prayers to all my club boys in Erie. xoxo
Jhon

United States

#330 Feb 10, 2014
Heard from a family member in the main chapter of Iron Coffins that nomads are coming soon they have been messing up can't keep members and are supposed to be 1‰ ers well sure ain't acting like it... So there probably going to get shut down
Never Happen

Toledo, OH

#331 Feb 10, 2014
Jhon wrote:
Heard from a family member in the main chapter of Iron Coffins that nomads are coming soon they have been messing up can't keep members and are supposed to be 1‰ ers well sure ain't acting like it... So there probably going to get shut down
That club is dying a slow death . From the prez with no balls go behind your back shit talker .. All the way down the line .. I remember when they first came back they was seen everywhere now all they do is hide ..
Squeeze

Erie, PA

#332 Feb 10, 2014
... Any body seen lefty around lately?
Amanda

United States

#333 Feb 13, 2014
jim wrote:
<quoted text> u are one dumb bitch.
I'll give you an address if you'll say that shit at the front door...
tally

Erie, PA

#334 Feb 18, 2014
iron coffins got he most hated prez in town, and not bc he is a bad ass. he's a pansy ass shit talker liar. If the club was in erie and not detriot they would've kicked him out hands down they are fools. Nobody here wanted him.
Hd biker 69

Taylor, MI

#335 Feb 19, 2014
tally wrote:
iron coffins got he most hated prez in town, and not bc he is a bad ass. he's a pansy ass shit talker liar. If the club was in erie and not detriot they would've kicked him out hands down they are fools. Nobody here wanted him.
what happened to coffins old prez? He was a good guy funny. But he never backed down I seen that myself in north east
ferd

Erie, PA

#337 May 31, 2014
Wings theres a guy talking too much about your soldiers just what the east side needs another rat
ssweetcheaks

Colorado Springs, CO

#338 Jun 1, 2014
Philip Perry wrote:
<quoted text>
I c dumb people evryware that voice an uneducated oppinion . Think before you speak ! Also self proclaim hypacrits ?if u cant say it to my face thn u shld keep it to yrself! Ha u lol dnt waist tym on coments u knw arnt wrth it!?
screwedrepublic

Erie, PA

#339 Jun 1, 2014
ferd wrote:
Wings theres a guy talking too much about your soldiers just what the east side needs another rat
Guess they better add you to the list for ratting too.

But then again, who gives a flying fck about them or you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beautiful weather at Presque Isle 10 min Name change 11
P.C. hates my cut and pastes! 1 hr Mr Leary crushes... 8
ge allowing sexual harassment by black employees 2 hr Jerome 7 34
anyone know kim martin? 2 hr catchup 5
I saw an image the day of the eclipse 2 hr Classey FreddieBl... 2
Erie voters 2 hr Classey FreddieBl... 5
CNN poll: Most Americans oppose Trump's tax ref... 2 hr Classey FreddieBl... 3
Layoffs cancelled? Calling back? GE, what’s up? 4 hr Iwlfkuup 10
Mercyhust prep football/athletics out of control! 6 hr Digger 114
What happened to Bootleggers?! 23 hr Sundae 58