God

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Scott E. Entsminger, 55, of Mansfield, Ohio, died on July 4. Entsminger, a Columbus native, was a musician and a Browns season-ticket holder who wrote a song for the team each year and sent it in, along with his advice on how to run the team.

According to his obituary in the Columbus Dispatch, Entsminger also "respectfully requests six Cleveland Browns pall bearers so the Browns can let him down one last time."

The family also has requested that "everyone" wear their Browns clothing to Entsminger's funeral Tuesday.

No word from the team on that request for pallbearers.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9459655/cle...
tom

Fairview, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

id die that young too if i was a browns fan....
God

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

tom wrote:
id die that young too if i was a browns fan....
No NFL championships since he was about 6 or 7, and having to watch the Steelers win 6 Lombardis? His balls were probably a lovely shade of blue.
steelersfansaref ags

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

in the 50's and before and after the Steelers sucked ass while the Browns won multiple championships. It's all cyclical. Retarded Pittsburgh bandwagon fans just are too dumb to realize that. I saw an elderly Asian man with his pants pulled up to his tits with a flat brimmed Steelers hat last week. That typifies the modern day Steelers fan.
God

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

steelersfansarefags wrote:
in the 50's and before and after the Steelers sucked ass while the Browns won multiple championships. It's all cyclical. Retarded Pittsburgh bandwagon fans just are too dumb to realize that. I saw an elderly Asian man with his pants pulled up to his tits with a flat brimmed Steelers hat last week. That typifies the modern day Steelers fan.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_PrMTqBqF7SA/TKpi0-E...
bernie

Chapel Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

steelersfansarefags wrote:
sorry, i didnt even realize the browns still had a team. i feel bad pickin on the browns, its like clubbing a baby seal to death, so easy.

the browns have sucked so bad for so long its not even a challenge.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Erie Forum right now

Search the Erie Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Name one person 5 min Fat Saul Da Jew 10
Regis T. Sabol 12 min Lonnie Mack 74
If you see scoots when you're at a playground, ... 14 min Fat Saul Da Jew 7
In 2013 Fergson Issued over 24,000 Arrest Warrents 15 min Lonnie Mack 15
Luke Lofgren 1 hr trayvon 6
Erie Times News TV Week 2 hr trayvon 2
Class Warfare 2 hr strong vincent be... 11
The New Millcreek School District (Jan '14) 3 hr Fact Presenter 946
Debate: Ferguson - Erie, PA 4 hr BOOMER 37