Comments
1 - 20 of 119 Comments Last updated Nov 25, 2012
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
soo

Waterford, PA

#1 Nov 12, 2012
why did the majority of small business owners vote for Romney? Is it because they are all selfish evil people or is it more likely that the Romney ticket would create a better enviroment where they could thrive and hire more?

America screwed up.
Bob O

Hicksville, OH

#2 Nov 12, 2012
i will feed the pigeons and the rats before i give to any scumbag or baracktard charities... call me when you get hungry. i wont answer.
soo

Waterford, PA

#3 Nov 12, 2012
We are so far in debt that cutting or taxing will will not do anything without a thriving business class.

We are going to be taking money from those people, how does that help these people who drive the economy?

We are 16 TRILLION in debt. Obama will be taxing his way to cut this down to 12 trillion in debt...IN TEN YEARS while hurting business.

American thinks this is a great plan?
the Green Goblin

Erie, PA

#4 Nov 12, 2012
soo wrote:
We are so far in debt that cutting or taxing will will not do anything without a thriving business class.
We are going to be taking money from those people, how does that help these people who drive the economy?
We are 16 TRILLION in debt. Obama will be taxing his way to cut this down to 12 trillion in debt...IN TEN YEARS while hurting business.
American thinks this is a great plan?
How about we drop the tax rate on everyone making 250k to 1% and tax the rate on savings, assets and investments 99%? That ought to get money moving--with low taxes to boot. Win/win.
soo

Waterford, PA

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Its crazy to think that people think Obamas plan is the best.

His BEST case is to be 12 trillion in debt by 2023...awesome.
Go Ahead Call me Scrooge

Erie, PA

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Bob O wrote:
i will feed the pigeons and the rats before i give to any scumbag or baracktard charities... call me when you get hungry. i wont answer.
I can't wait for all the phone calls from various organizations this holiday season asking for a donation. My reply will be short and to the point: " The country has chosen Obama as it's leader. I suggest you contact him to receive your handout. "
Like I said, I can't wait to be called.
a chrisian

Erie, PA

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Go Ahead Call me Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't wait for all the phone calls from various organizations this holiday season asking for a donation. My reply will be short and to the point: " The country has chosen Obama as it's leader. I suggest you contact him to receive your handout. "
You can't hide behind that moniker, nasty. The only thing you left out was "blame bush". You selfish folks can go ahead and keep your money. Line your casket with it if you like. There has always been people like you and the world just keeps on turning. No one really wants or needs "charity" from the likes of you.
Stu Pedaso

Erie, PA

#8 Nov 14, 2012
They'd like to maintain the business entrance barriers and low employee wages that have made them rich.

Ain't gonna happen now.
soo wrote:
why did the majority of small business owners vote for Romney? Is it because they are all selfish evil people or is it more likely that the Romney ticket would create a better enviroment where they could thrive and hire more?
America screwed up.
Bob O

Hicksville, OH

#9 Nov 14, 2012
Go Ahead Call me Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
why would anybody in their right mind feed the mouth that bites them ?
Tacks Know More

Erie, PA

#10 Nov 14, 2012
soo wrote:
America screwed up.
First it was "trickle down economics' then "low taxes and deregulation" for big business. "NAFTA" and now we're going to play the "small business needs to thrive" card? Face it, the Republicans have been lying for years about tax breaks that are supposed to help them to create new jobs that never materialize. If they do they are minimum wage at best. They continue to line their greedy pockets at the expense of some minimum wage indentured servant. The American people decided not to get fooled again with the BS that the Republicans have been trying to force feed the working class. America did screw up however back in '04 when they re-elected Bush lite. We are STILL trying to get out of the hole that moron put us in.
soo

Waterford, PA

#11 Nov 14, 2012
Question:

Lets say all of Obama tax increases get put into place. Can you tell us where that revenue is going to go?
Emma Neeg

Hicksville, OH

#12 Nov 14, 2012
soo wrote:
Question:
Lets say all of Obama tax increases get put into place. Can you tell us where that revenue is going to go?
colt 45, chitlins, 20 " wheels, crack, cell phones, and color tv !
support Free enterprise

Waterford, PA

#13 Nov 14, 2012
Stu Pedaso wrote:
They'd like to maintain the business entrance barriers and low employee wages that have made them rich.
Ain't gonna happen now.
<quoted text>
You do realize, as a business owner I am not going to eat the extra taxes I have to pay. I will be laying off a few workers to get below the minimum to get out of obomacare and I am going to pass it on to you in the form of higher prices. YOU the consumer will be paying these tax increases.
Emma Neeg

Bolivar, OH

#14 Nov 14, 2012
support Free enterprise wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize, as a business owner I am not going to eat the extra taxes I have to pay. I will be laying off a few workers to get below the minimum to get out of obomacare and I am going to pass it on to you in the form of higher prices. YOU the consumer will be paying these tax increases.
and the consumer deserves it...the only thing they consume is obama's drool and vile
Nasty

Erie, PA

#15 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Exactly. This is how it has always been handled which ends up hurting the so called "little guy" who everyone mistakenly believes will be helped. The little guy won't see any positive difference in their lives with the money supposedly coming in for them. At the current proposed tax hike the government is targeted to collect enough to operate an extra 8 days. Then what ?
Frank

Fairview, PA

#16 Nov 14, 2012
Tacks Know More wrote:
<quoted text>First it was "trickle down economics' then "low taxes and deregulation" for big business. "NAFTA" and now we're going to play the "small business needs to thrive" card? Face it, the Republicans have been lying for years about tax breaks that are supposed to help them to create new jobs that never materialize. If they do they are minimum wage at best. They continue to line their greedy pockets at the expense of some minimum wage indentured servant. The American people decided not to get fooled again with the BS that the Republicans have been trying to force feed the working class. America did screw up however back in '04 when they re-elected Bush lite. We are STILL trying to get out of the hole that moron put us in.
You have no facts at all in your post, you sound like an uniformed, jealous union worker.

What do I win?
lestat watcher

Erie, PA

#17 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Do whatever you want, its your business. Bet you don't have the balls to say exactly what business you own lest your customers vote with their wallets. You're as dependent as the next guy.
Tacks Know More

Erie, PA

#19 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>
All good IF we continue to shop at your store. Careful not to price yourself out of business just to prove a point. Typical Republicunt. Threats to the little guys well being or ability to survive. Hey smart guy, why don't you just TRIPLE your prices to recoup those losses and show us all!
Emma Neeg

Bolivar, OH

#20 Nov 14, 2012
Tacks Know More wrote:
<quoted text>All good IF we continue to shop at your store. Careful not to price yourself out of business just to prove a point. Typical Republicunt. Threats to the little guys well being or ability to survive. Hey smart guy, why don't you just TRIPLE your prices to recoup those losses and show us all!
do you have a job ? a real job in the private sector .. how can you be so misinformed ??
Nasty

Erie, PA

#21 Nov 14, 2012
Tacks Know More wrote:
<quoted text>All good IF we continue to shop at your store. Careful not to price yourself out of business just to prove a point. Typical Republicunt. Threats to the little guys well being or ability to survive. Hey smart guy, why don't you just TRIPLE your prices to recoup those losses and show us all!
All business will proportionally do the same. Look at the gas stations in town and everywhere in America. Within their own area the prices are pretty much the same. Business owners aren't dumb, the successful ones stay that way because they know the market they operate in and adjust their prices accordingly. The "hit" on goods and services will indeed be spread throughout the consuming public.
Still paying $ 1.50 for that gallon of milk ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reaper Airsoft vs Erie Indoor Airsoft (Jan '13) 1 hr crosbystillsandnash 11
Are vitamins from USANA worth price? (Mar '08) 2 hr Kevin Trudeau 209
If you see scoots when you're at a playground, ... 3 hr cheetos 27
Brenda Sandberg to replace old Ray Schrekengost 4 hr Edie Beale 32
How not to get Beat Up by the Cops 6 hr crosbystillsandnash 23
discuss Ayn Rand quote 6 hr crosbystillsandnash 5
Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 7 hr sammy 159
•••
•••
•••