Why I won't move back to Erie... unti...

Why I won't move back to Erie... until next month

Posted in the Erie Forum

St Larry the Godless

Meadville, PA

#1 May 23, 2013
Op-ed in ETN:
http://www.goerie.com/article/20130524/OPINIO...

yada yada...

Last line in piece: "FRANCESCA PRICE graduated from Mercyhurst Preparatory School in 2005, Duquesne University in 2009 and just finished her master's degree in communication and leadership at Gonzaga University in Spokane, Wash. She currently lives in Clear Brook, Va., but will be moving back to Erie for a year in June."

"Why I won't move back to Erie"

***but will be moving back to Erie***
timmy

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 May 23, 2013
Hey! Lets play a game! Who can do the best job of pretending to give a shit where Francesca Price decides to live.?(mom and dad are inelligible)
Erie Realtor

United States

#3 May 24, 2013
Let me know what day she is arriving ....the city s population has dropped another 800 people so I will have a bunch of houses to show her to rent or buy real cheap.
We don`t want the population for Erie to drop below 100,000 now do we?
If it wasn`t for the plane loads of immigrants from Eastern Europe,Africa,Asia & South of the border on foot in the last 20 years......The population would be only about 60,000!
Enward Riggs

Huron, OH

#4 May 24, 2013
one hous can hold 25 to 50 of those cockroach immigrants. and they shit on the floors too

Since: Apr 13

Avon, OH

#5 May 24, 2013
Enward Riggs wrote:
one hous can hold 25 to 50 of those cockroach immigrants. and they shit on the floors too
You've obviously never set foot in the typical white trash house out in Corry or Waterford then.
God

Meadville, PA

#6 May 24, 2013
Erie Realtor wrote:
If it wasn`t for the plane loads of immigrants from Eastern Europe,Africa,Asia & South of the border on foot in the last 20 years......The population would be only about 60,000!
If it wasn't for the boatloads of immigrants from Europe who took the land from the natives hundreds of years ago, YOU wouldn't be here.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/...
God

Meadville, PA

#7 May 24, 2013
Randy Randerson wrote:
<quoted text>
You've obviously never set foot in the typical white trash house out in Corry or Waterford then.
Where do you think he's from?
notall libs are idiots

Erie, PA

#8 May 24, 2013
timmy wrote:
Hey! Lets play a game! Who can do the best job of pretending to give a shit where Francesca Price decides to live.?(mom and dad are inelligible)
They probably don't even give a shit. Eight years of post secondary education, and she is now coming home to live? With her kids?
Satan

Guys Mills, PA

#9 May 24, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
If it wasn't for the boatloads of immigrants from Europe who took the land from the natives hundreds of years ago, YOU wouldn't be here.
Hey ignorant A-hole..the natives you worship came from somewhere else you idiot. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Since: Apr 13

Avon, OH

#10 May 24, 2013
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ignorant A-hole..the natives you worship came from somewhere else you idiot. Liberalism is a mental disorder.
But satan, doesn't everyone come from Africa? Does that mean we are all African-Americans?
Not a zipper chest

Cleveland, OH

#11 May 24, 2013
Randy Randerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Or your trailer in Ashtabula.
Not a zipper chest

Cleveland, OH

#12 May 24, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Took it? More like won it after a fight. If they ever find some manhood they can try to win it back.
That's life, girlfriend.
Erie Observer

United States

#13 May 25, 2013
Erie Pennsylvania once the Gem city of the Great Lakes, the jewel of Lake Erie.....now the modern day equivalent of Ellis Island destination of & where foreign immigrants are processed.
It seems to be working according to plan ....they register & vote Democratic.
Erie Realtor

United States

#15 May 27, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Another typical Liberal who seems to forget the Ahem! "natives" were also immigrants from elsewhere whether they came across the Bering Sea land bridge,in Polynesian canoes, on Chinese Junks or followed the Atlantic Arctic Ice Pack & walked here from Europe some 15,000/25,000 years ago. They may have been here first but immigrants non the less.
erie observer

United States

#17 May 27, 2013
Bummed Out Anthony Wayne wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps not a bad thing to exploit, the Ellis Island angle since we're there anyhow. And don't forget the historic Underground Railroad ran by our parts.
BTW I read recently where Sojourner Truth carried a gun to threaten slaves with who wanted to return to the South. You go gurl.
"Mad' Anthony Wayne was not bummed out...Thirteen years after his death here in Erie,He was dug up & boiled out back of the fort in a big kettle to remove the flesh from his bones & send them back to his Families plot in Radnor Pennsylvania. Bad Vlad the Impaler in Transylvania don`1t have nothing on us!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adam Coover 3 hr The Don 3
Badams Protecting Hidden Paytronage Jobs 5 hr EddieK 85
Pam Parker's Family: WHO CARES!! 5 hr Chick Anti Magnet655 15
Millcreek township and Granada Apt 6 hr rooty too too 10
GE layoffs will be announced. ... (Oct '15) 6 hr tim sclitz 152
What Ever Happend with Doug Grooms 10 hr Lou 10
11 dead dogs at Vendetti Brothers owned property 12 hr Kowloon Katr 19
no charges filed 16 hr David Crosby 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance