History Channel star cited for disorderly conduct during Erie visit

There are 52 comments on the Erie Times News story from Jul 31, 2013, titled History Channel star cited for disorderly conduct during Erie visit. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

The star of the History Channel show, "Counting Cars," left Erie recently with a disorderly conduct citation after Erie International Airport police accused him of raising a ruckus over lost luggage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
456djs

Saegertown, PA

#1 Jul 31, 2013
Glad we can attract good celebrity role models for family friendly events like RotS. Kudos to the Times for reporting it two weeks after the event.
Bravo

Allison Park, PA

#2 Jul 31, 2013
Congratulations to Erie airport for citing a man for being upset his luggage was missing, whilst it was behind the counter. My question is why his luggage was behind the ccounter.
456djs

Saegertown, PA

#3 Jul 31, 2013
Bravo wrote:
Congratulations to Erie airport for citing a man for being upset his luggage was missing
-- given a non-traffic citation after airport police said he became belligerent and "aggressive"--

There's a difference between that and "upset".
enward

Beach City, OH

#4 Jul 31, 2013
Eriesistible...what a sh ithole
Ginger

Corry, PA

#5 Jul 31, 2013
Too bad Bagnoni and the cop who liked the zoom lense aren't there anymore, would've made for some interesting TMZ like footage.
Bravo

Allison Park, PA

#7 Jul 31, 2013
456djs wrote:
<quoted text>
-- given a non-traffic citation after airport police said he became belligerent and "aggressive"--
There's a difference between that and "upset".
Again his propery was behind their counter . THEIR COUNTER. I suppose this is where all 'lost' luggage is kept.
mike

Fairview, PA

#8 Jul 31, 2013
shoulda used a private jet
theheatison

Erie, PA

#9 Jul 31, 2013
Nice.

This guy will never be back, and I'm sure he'll pass the word.

Way to go Erie.
456djs

Townville, PA

#10 Jul 31, 2013
theheatison wrote:
Nice.
This guy will never be back, and I'm sure he'll pass the word.
Way to go Erie.
Oh no! A c-list reality show grease monkey, whose name no one will remember in five years, won't come back to Erie? And he'll tell all his rich and powerful friends to stay away?

Lawdy, what is we gonna do?
hard36

Erie, PA

#11 Jul 31, 2013
I'm sure this will be the Airport flatfoot's highlight of conversation at his watering hole.
"Hey, I wrote up The Count!"

Assert that authority hotshot!
Flint Westwood

United States

#13 Aug 1, 2013
The "Count" was surprized I`m sure to see just how backward we are here in Erie.
Now lets analyze a bit, the missing luggage arrived here in Erie on the same plane as did the Count. His luggage was not at the baggage claim area where it was supposed to be, instead it was hidden behind some counter.
Now someone had to remove that luggage from the baggage transfer cart & place it behind the counter & NO ONE remembers doing that?
Are you kidding me? The real story is the Passenger got upset? Really?
Well "Count " I am sorry, but welcome to Erie Jerkwater International Airport & the clown troupe running it.
If the Airport Authority had any class they would rescind the fine & send it to him along with a SINCERE letter of apology signed by the mayor.
If this is an example of how visitors INVITED to erie are going to be treated.....move the rest of Waldameer up to the Airport so everybody can be entertained!
enward

Beach City, OH

#14 Aug 1, 2013
Flint Westwood wrote:
The "Count" was surprized I`m sure to see just how backward we are here in Erie.
Now lets analyze a bit, the missing luggage arrived here in Erie on the same plane as did the Count. His luggage was not at the baggage claim area where it was supposed to be, instead it was hidden behind some counter.
Now someone had to remove that luggage from the baggage transfer cart & place it behind the counter & NO ONE remembers doing that?
Are you kidding me? The real story is the Passenger got upset? Really?
Well "Count " I am sorry, but welcome to Erie Jerkwater International Airport & the clown troupe running it.
If the Airport Authority had any class they would rescind the fine & send it to him along with a SINCERE letter of apology signed by the mayor.
If this is an example of how visitors INVITED to erie are going to be treated.....move the rest of Waldameer up to the Airport so everybody can be entertained!
well said
Taxed Payer

Erie, PA

#15 Aug 1, 2013
Just another example of the incompetence at Tom Ridge. They are always right and the customer is always wrong. Cleveland or Pittsburgh if you want first class service.
Joe Mama

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Aug 1, 2013
Cleveland and Pittsburgh if you want to pay out the ass!! Buffalo is the way to go!!
theheatison

Erie, PA

#17 Aug 1, 2013
Flint Westwood wrote:
The "Count" was surprized I`m sure to see just how backward we are here in Erie.
Now lets analyze a bit, the missing luggage arrived here in Erie on the same plane as did the Count. His luggage was not at the baggage claim area where it was supposed to be, instead it was hidden behind some counter.
Now someone had to remove that luggage from the baggage transfer cart & place it behind the counter & NO ONE remembers doing that?
Are you kidding me? The real story is the Passenger got upset? Really?
Well "Count " I am sorry, but welcome to Erie Jerkwater International Airport & the clown troupe running it.
If the Airport Authority had any class they would rescind the fine & send it to him along with a SINCERE letter of apology signed by the mayor.
If this is an example of how visitors INVITED to erie are going to be treated.....move the rest of Waldameer up to the Airport so everybody can be entertained!
Perfect.
You invite someone here then tag them.
Like I said, way to go Erie.
That is odd though.
I wonder if it was just his luggage that was "mis placed" behind the counter.
Breasts for babies

Fairview, PA

#18 Aug 1, 2013
I wish I knew the count was here...
I would love for him to make another baby with me.
John Smallberries

Erie, PA

#19 Aug 1, 2013
Who cares if some biker dirtbag got fined for being an azzhole. They should have jailed him.
Kip

Sarahsville, OH

#20 Aug 1, 2013
John Smallberries wrote:
Who cares if some biker dirtbag got fined for being an azzhole. They should have jailed him.
Your mom goes to college
Kip

Erie, PA

#22 Aug 1, 2013
David Crosby wrote:
<quoted text> Sopper, you've posted this same response EVERY time you post under Kip. It was funny in the movie but somehow when you say it ,it loses all its humor. Dolt.
David Crosby don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day!!
dosha

Erie, PA

#23 Aug 1, 2013
What a cry baby.
456djs wrote:
Glad we can attract good celebrity role models for family friendly events like RotS. Kudos to the Times for reporting it two weeks after the event.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Truth About Erie . . To Those Who Truly Care 54 min En Ter Username 27
Stop glorify U.S. Military 1 hr zang 3
Dugger Family has fallen thanks to oldest Son 1 hr cheetos 17
hood rats and dirt roads 4 hr Undertaker 28
Mercyhurst University - new President 4 hr melvin drysdale 17
Joe Kujava is Back 6 hr Evan Adair 1
lou lou 10 hr City School Taxpayer 13
Sean Wiley Divorce 13 hr Sam colt 30
More from around the web

Erie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]