Amish Buggy/Used car lot

Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lou Tullio

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Dec 3, 2011
Totally low class, now Obaker is selling his vehicles in front of his Amish Buggy junk store. Maybe the junk sales are slow so he has to sell his vehicles.
Amish Buggy

Erie, PA

#2 Dec 3, 2011
I was just there 1 hr ago and happen to see this here. I am not sure if he is referring to the place in Erie, PA, but if he is, this is a fantastic place.... Its beautiful ... quality Amish furniture... Thank you... I do not know the poster, but people really ... why would some asshole do this to a great business? Jealous????
Amish Buggy

Erie, PA

#4 Dec 4, 2011
cheirio wrote:
I bet those buggies are built very well. They have no union ya know.
Well ... if a UNION isnt building these cars, I'm going to China to get a deal. I wonder when the Amish will farm out the work to them? lol
Stu Pedaso

Ravenna, OH

#5 Dec 4, 2011
How did those freaks ever get the cute 'n' folksy image they've got? They're America's version of Muslim fanatics. Lets just shun them all.
Lou Tullio wrote:
Totally low class, now Obaker is selling his vehicles in front of his Amish Buggy junk store. Maybe the junk sales are slow so he has to sell his vehicles.
yoo hoo

Fairfield, OH

#6 Dec 4, 2011
Stu Pedaso wrote:
How did those freaks ever get the cute 'n' folksy image they've got?
<quoted text>
Unlike you they know when to STFU.
caza ouns117

Dallas, TX

#7 Dec 4, 2011
He is def. The biggest crook in Erie Keith Obaker he's got my vote
Bobby Brady

Cleveland, OH

#8 Dec 4, 2011
Stu Pedaso wrote:
How did those freaks ever get the cute 'n' folksy image they've got? They're America's version of Muslim fanatics. Lets just shun them all.
<quoted text>
You HATE Catholics, You HATE Jews and now You HATE Amish! Just be honest. you HATE anyone who has respect for God's law. You should be ashamed as you scream out "I Will NOT Serve!"
Stu Pedaso

Ravenna, OH

#9 Dec 4, 2011
St. Thomas taught that a person who ignores the judgment
of his conscience is slighting the judgment of God.
Bobby Brady wrote:
<quoted text> You HATE Catholics, You HATE Jews and now You HATE Amish! Just be honest. you HATE anyone who has respect for God's law. You should be ashamed as you scream out "I Will NOT Serve!"
Stu Pedaso

Ravenna, OH

#10 Dec 4, 2011
And yet behold, the hand of the one who is to betray me is with me on the table; 22for the Son of Man indeed goes as it has been determined; but woe to that man by whom he is betrayed.” 23And they began to debate among themselves who among them would do such a deed.

You're following the betrayers bobby. The betrayer isn't Stu. Stu isn't at the table. Your pedo-protectors are at the table. Too bad, so sad, bobby.
Stu Pedaso wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby Brady

Cleveland, OH

#11 Dec 4, 2011
Stu Pedaso wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo...You do hate Catholics, jews and the amish , all in the name of God?? Are you then a muslim?
yoo hoo

Erie, PA

#14 Dec 4, 2011
cheirio wrote:
<quoted text>He follows his leader obammy and he's a muslim...so there ya go.
Oh yeah? Well from your poster name your leader must be Cher. And I bet it's just to get close to what's his vage. There ya ho.
yoo hoo

Erie, PA

#15 Dec 4, 2011
cheirio wrote:
<quoted text>NEVER....those people work hard and don't take any handouts from the government. Too bad some amish guy isn't running for prez....he'd put all the lazy loafers to work in a jiffy.
But "Christians" would never vote for him. Romney will never win either.(Betcha a Metamucil.)
yoo hoo

Erie, PA

#16 Dec 4, 2011
Stu Pedaso wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly and how do you know what St. Thomas meant by the word "slighting"? ha Ha Ha. You're all full of carp ;)
yoo hoo

Erie, PA

#17 Dec 4, 2011
Bobby Brady wrote:
<quoted text> You HATE Catholics, You HATE Jews and now You HATE Amish! Just be honest. you HATE anyone who has respect for God's law. You should be ashamed as you scream out "I Will NOT Serve!"
Do jews respect christian laws any deeper than mere courtesy? BTW courtesy < respect.
cheetos

United States

#18 Dec 4, 2011
cheirio wrote:
<quoted text>NEVER....those people work hard and don't take any handouts from the government. Too bad some amish guy isn't running for prez....he'd put all the lazy loafers to work in a jiffy.
Silly boy, you don't know them very well do you? Meth, alcoholism and incest run rampant.
yoo hoo

Erie, PA

#19 Dec 4, 2011
Stu Pedaso wrote:
Your pedo-protectors are at the table. <quoted text>
More like under the table. tee hee hee.
cheetos

United States

#22 Dec 4, 2011
cheirio wrote:
<quoted text>Now how do you really know that?? Did they kick you out or shun you??? I have met a few Amish people and they work hard and are friendly and kind. I had a friend in the hospital in Hershey when those poor little girls were shot, some died and some lived, and met and spoke with those poor mother's and father's (some of those girls were in Hershey Medical center) and it was a terrible thing. But they were forgiving of the man who killed their girls. I don't know if I could do that. That was the saddest thing I ever saw. I have a lot of respect for those people.
I can't get any closer but to have them watching TV on Fridays here or on their Facebook pages. Yes, via cell phone. I do have a few very sad stories of my own also that have occured with some very close neighbors and friends. Their religion is one of the most hypocritical ever. Anyone that has been invited to attend and participate will explain. Don’t kid yourself; they have mixed emotions like everyone else does. Same goes for the forgiveness BS.
btw, both of my homes are Amish. I live in one and rent out the other to a nice young couple. Oh yah, I do get shunned at the first of the month when rent is due, lol.
yoo hoo

Erie, PA

#23 Dec 4, 2011
cheirio wrote:
<quoted text>Keep the metamucil...I think they might vote in Newt or maybe Paul. Not sure...wish I knew I could make a lot of money on bets. Oh and as for my nick....it was a name in a joke someone once told me...won't tell ya on here. So that's why I use it. But cher is a good singer and I like her music.
I'll make you a poor man's bet: it's going to be Obama. I'd like to hear that joke sometime. And we're brothers in arms on the Cher thing. I also think she's a good singer and like her music. I just wish I liked you a little more. JK. You're a Topix homie ;)
Joe Doakes

Nicholasville, KY

#25 Dec 5, 2011
Eagle 222 wrote:
Im from Georgia but some of you guys on this thread would put the hard-core Atlanta racists to shame!You must have your share of trailer park homies and welfare gooblers too.So far Jews,Amish, Mexicans and blacks are on your hate lists.I shouldnt complain though,youre giving us a rest.
I have an idea, why don't you move back to Georgia. You are not welcome here.
Joe Doakes

Nicholasville, KY

#26 Dec 5, 2011
Very few items at the "Amish Buggy" are made by amish. They probably got screwed by Obaker also. Instead of trying to sell your old Escalade in front of your store, why not park it on the railroad tracks like you did you wrecker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Piano Dealer STIFFED FOR $30,000 BY TRUMP 24 min Seriouslady 3
Don the Pants Pooping Tax Cheat 44 min Anti timmy 7
You people better wear tight wranglers!!!!! 46 min Anti timmy 6
Tim leary goes to the zone 53 min Anti timmy 1
How much power do the queers hold? 54 min Anti timmy 3
Tim leary 1 hr Anti timmy 7
BREAKING Snap Polls saying Trump Won Artificial... 1 hr Liberal loyalist 10
Prostitution in Love Farm (Aug '15) 2 hr Mr Sopper 110
***** should stewards at ge be deferred from la... 12 hr Scattered 31
GE set to announce closing (Mar '16) 12 hr Non Stop 442