First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lou Fillipi

Erie, PA

#26 Nov 10, 2012
Joe America wrote:
<quoted text>
If they were a quality car, why didn't they sell? Wasn't for lack of advertising. They didn't sell because they are crap. You must own one and are in denial because your investment is now worthless. Did you do poorly in grammar and english class?
Did you major in faulty reasoning? By your faulty reasoning Plymouth, Pontiac, Mercury,and Oldsmobile also went out of business because the American auto makers built a crappy product. I'd love to have a Suzuki and would buy one any day over an american car built by the govt. By the way I'll also respond to the next poster citing Suzuki's as foreign junk. By his faulty reasoning Ram trucks are foreign junk as they are built in Canada and GM products are also foreign junk as many are built in Mexico. All american cars have parts that were built out of this country. Maybe the two of you should get together on the next short bus for a long discussion of any topic you both know nothing about.
Joe America

Meadville, PA

#27 Nov 12, 2012
Mitsubishi will be the next one to pull the plug in the US market. Dismal sales numbers, down 28% from last year. They came very close to leaving the market a few years ago.
Joe America

Meadville, PA

#29 Nov 13, 2012
Lou Fillipi wrote:
<quoted text>Did you major in faulty reasoning? By your faulty reasoning Plymouth, Pontiac, Mercury,and Oldsmobile also went out of business because the American auto makers built a crappy product. I'd love to have a Suzuki and would buy one any day over an american car built by the govt. By the way I'll also respond to the next poster citing Suzuki's as foreign junk. By his faulty reasoning Ram trucks are foreign junk as they are built in Canada and GM products are also foreign junk as many are built in Mexico. All american cars have parts that were built out of this country. Maybe the two of you should get together on the next short bus for a long discussion of any topic you both know nothing about.
Those american brands were discontinued because they were duplications of other models. Correction- Ram trucks are built in Mexico. I am sure you can buy all the Suzukis you want. So what is your point?
Joe America

Meadville, PA

#31 Nov 13, 2012
Is it true that you sell one of the worst pieces of crap to come out of Japan--YES
Is it true you denied rumors of Suzuki pulling out of the USA so people would buy your crappy cars-YES
Is it true your customers are fcked now that they owe 4x what their cars are worth -YES
Is it true you are as phony as a $3 bill-YES
Being a former employee I can say that old Joey is lying cuz his lips are moving. The reason he never pushed leasing is the resale value is so low.
Joe America

Meadville, PA

#33 Nov 13, 2012
Rightousness wrote:
<quoted text> Now we see that this isn't about the Suzuki product at all. It's about a disgruntled former employee trying to slander his old boss and his product line. Typical sore loser.
Not really. Does the truth hurt?
Joe America

Meadville, PA

#35 Nov 13, 2012
Not really. We helped him build his business from a junk lot and he f-ed us. Believe what you want big man.
pondscum

Erie, PA

#36 Nov 13, 2012
Joe America wrote:
Not really. We helped him build his business from a junk lot and he f-ed us. Believe what you want big man.
Joe America quit your belly aching you douchebag.. be thankful Joe got you out of the gutter!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erie School District - The Solution 1 min Johnny Rotten 41
Lisa Austin went to Yale: Does it MATTER? 14 min ConcernedCitizen 14
Why Does Trumps Wife Look So Ticked Off 16 min The spook 22
Did Prep fire Merski Jr. from his teacher job? 1 hr You Are Chicken 62
LET the RECORD SHOW... 1 hr Everyone 14
Inauguration today 3 hr Trumpster 6
Laughlin's office still not open 5 hr Eastside Patrol 7
When is G.E.set to close? 5 hr Avenue Man 218

Erie Jobs

More from around the web