First Prev
of 2
Next Last
buy usa

Stow, OH

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Suzuki usa just filed for bankrupcy. Dealerships will be closed or changed to parts/service facilities selling outboard motors, atvs and motorcycles. Their reported car sales figures were abysmal. Guess it was easy to be the no.2 seller in the nation when the total sales weren't for shit. Good luck in your new line of work you foreign car selling weasel.
Heywood Jablome

Erie, PA

#2 Nov 6, 2012
Thank GOD his lame ass commercials can now stop!
Big deal

Fairview, PA

#3 Nov 6, 2012
He'll get another franchise. He has the right attitude & is approachable. There was a rumour going around about GMC, you never know.
Dan M

Meadville, PA

#4 Nov 6, 2012
Free good home, my dog Suki. Contact me at my Girard dealership
Lemon Law

Meadville, PA

#5 Nov 6, 2012
I am sure if you recently purchased a new Suzuki from Joe, you can return it for a full refund now that you owe 5x what it is worth. He had to know this was coming.Since he WAS the #2 Suzuki dealer in the country. And he loves to say yes. If he won't refund your money contact the Silverman Law Firm, they will know what to do. Maybe he can sell Isuzus. OOPs that's right they are defunct also.
dazed pene

Milford, MI

#9 Nov 6, 2012
Lemon Law wrote:
I am sure if you recently purchased a new Suzuki from Joe, you can return it for a full refund now that you owe 5x what it is worth. He had to know this was coming.Since he WAS the #2 Suzuki dealer in the country. And he loves to say yes. If he won't refund your money contact the Silverman Law Firm, they will know what to do. Maybe he can sell Isuzus. OOPs that's right they are defunct also.
or american motors. Or yugos.
John Sullivan

Erie, PA

#10 Nov 6, 2012
What a bunch of envoius tools. Why don't you just post what you're really saying."Suzuki Joe is successful and built a successful business. I am a loser who couldn't build anything even with Lincoln Logs" You vultures are totally pathtic.
buy usa

Stow, OH

#11 Nov 6, 2012
John Sullivan wrote:
What a bunch of envoius tools. Why don't you just post what you're really saying."Suzuki Joe is successful and built a successful business. I am a loser who couldn't build anything even with Lincoln Logs" You vultures are totally pathtic.
A "successful business" cannot exist selling a product that is inferior to is peers in the market. One look at the sales figures for suzuki usa would tell you that. The product sucked and the guy pitched it like it was gold. He can relax because there is plenty of room in the business world for hucksters.
Joe America

Meadville, PA

#12 Nov 7, 2012
John Sullivan wrote:
Successful at convincing people to buy inferior cars. How happy would you be if you have to pay for 6 years on a shitzuki that is worthless? Also it shows how dumb people are in the Erie area. Suzuki is bankrupt because no one wants their cars, except the idiots in Erie. That's why Erie was the number 1 market for Daewoo. Maybe they could use some of the vacant buildings in Erie to start making Yugos again. Just say YES
Big deal

Fairview, PA

#13 Nov 7, 2012
If it's cheap, it's good! We had the #1 Yugo dealership in the country for awhile. Last time I checked the man that owned that ran of to California with all the money he made off of Erie "suckers".
Ford

Erie, PA

#15 Nov 7, 2012
How can they honor the warranties??
Grimm Reaper

Linesville, PA

#16 Nov 7, 2012
John Sullivan wrote:
That's right! This is not only about Joe Suzuki! Just look how Mc Quillin was not mentioned! Jealous hypocrites!
He is not worth mentioning. This will be the straw that.......
Danny boy has been hanging by a thread for the last few years. Daddy's money will run out. Ask anyone that has/does work for him.
Grimm Reaper

Linesville, PA

#17 Nov 8, 2012
Danny is still running his gay commercials for good deals on Shitzukis Perhaps he should upgrade his pitch. Example- "Have an oil change in our service department and we will include a new Shitzuki" I know it doesn't sound like that good of a deal, but your kids could have more fun with it in the backyard than a go-kart. And it has several airbags for their safety. They could also be used as a paperweight or an attractive planter in front of your mobile home. The options are endless.
notignorant

United States

#18 Nov 8, 2012
Perhaps people should actually know what they speak of. Suzuki auto sales in the USA has claimed chapter 11 bankcruptcey....just as several American car companies did several years ago. The difference? They are just pulling out of a country that they do not do well in. American car companies received goverment assistance to recover & rebuild. And, NO, I am not even remotely suggesting that our government bail out Suzuki, I am merely pointing out that its the same situation. As for Suzuki Joe, he built a great business here for suzuki, it was suzuki who failed him. He & his staff sold a quality car at an affordable price. Ask anyone who purchased a suzuki...99% will tell u they love it. In fact, there are 12-14yo suzukis still on the road. Also, Auto Express is
tim leary

United States

#19 Nov 8, 2012
I owned an AMC Eagle SX4, the Eagle was popular in this area and in the early 90s could be bought cheap. The SX4 was the "sports" model. With the big jeep staight six and holley carb I gave Impalas a run for their money and the damn little thing would climb trees in 4wd. A happy memory now.:-)
I respect the Japanese but will walk ratherr than buy a jap car/bike.
Grimm Reaper

Linesville, PA

#20 Nov 8, 2012
notignorant wrote:
Perhaps people should actually know what they speak of. Suzuki auto sales in the USA has claimed chapter 11 bankcruptcey....just as several American car companies did several years ago. The difference? They are just pulling out of a country that they do not do well in. American car companies received goverment assistance to recover & rebuild. And, NO, I am not even remotely suggesting that our government bail out Suzuki, I am merely pointing out that its the same situation. As for Suzuki Joe, he built a great business here for suzuki, it was suzuki who failed him. He & his staff sold a quality car at an affordable price. Ask anyone who purchased a suzuki...99% will tell u they love it. In fact, there are 12-14yo suzukis still on the road. Also, Auto Express is
Check your facts, Suzuki cars have a very poor rating. That is why they don't sell well. They generally do not give the mpg s that sellers claimed. As far as an affordable price, cheap is the word.
notignorant

United States

#21 Nov 8, 2012
Grimm Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your facts, Suzuki cars have a very poor rating. That is why they don't sell well. They generally do not give the mpg s that sellers claimed. As far as an affordable price, cheap is the word.
Once again, u prove ignorance is bliss! You are the one who needs to do the fact checking. The SX4 is recommended over the Honda Civic by....Consumer Reports. In addition, all suzukis have met the 2014 safety standards since 2011. The kizashi beat more prestigious cars such as the Audi A4 in braking, cornering & affordability.suzuki is the #1 selling car in India & 3rd best in Japan. So, GP.perhaps u should try reading a little instead of writing untruths & feed the ignorance
Grimm Reaper

Linesville, PA

#22 Nov 9, 2012
That would be GR not GP. Gee, I wonder why they only sold in the Erie area. I guess the rest of the country missed those reports. I was referring to actual customer surveys. To compare a piece of crap car to an Audi is a joke. The sad thing is people that own Suzukis will being paying for several years on cars that are now worthless.
Joe America

Linesville, PA

#24 Nov 9, 2012
Lou Fillipi wrote:
<quoted text> You're full of crap. The suzuki cars are extremely reliable and just as well built as any American car . Anyone who says they are not built as well is a BSer as ALL cars are basically built by robots. They get great gas mileage and the dealers and car company itself doesn't gouge the consumer like the American car companies and dealers do.
If they were a quality car, why didn't they sell? Wasn't for lack of advertising. They didn't sell because they are crap. You must own one and are in denial because your investment is now worthless. Did you do poorly in grammar and english class?
Mike

United States

#25 Nov 10, 2012
Sounds to me like the only people praising suzukoshi are the anti-American terrorist owners. Suck it up and deal with the fact that your terrorist sneaky jap crap sucks and you're upset.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat People in Electric Grocery Carts 3 min Cleanup Inaisle7 1
F.B.I. - Trumps Russian Buddies Hacking Voter D... 13 min Seriouslady 3
Erie Teachers demand a new contract 30 min Erie taxpayer 8
Todays Polls 42 min Gertrude Crosby 16
Tim leary goes to the zone 57 min Mr Sopper 3
Mayor Merski 1 hr Mr Sopper 6
GE set to announce closing (Mar '16) 1 hr Mr Sopper 443
Prostitution in Love Farm (Aug '15) 6 hr Mr Sopper 110
Sean Wiley voted for the $.50 a gallon gas tax 20 hr Mr Sopper 45

Erie Jobs