Sex offender residency restrictions i...

Sex offender residency restrictions in Erie?

Posted in the Erie Forum

Chandu

Northfield, OH

#1 Feb 20, 2009
Anyone know if the City or State enforces a residency restriction on sex offenders regarding the distance from a school or playground? If so, do you know what that limit is and which agency is enforcing it?

http://zipcode.sherlockrecords.com/zip-result...

“Love Freedom, Thank a Soldier”

Since: Feb 08

Erie,PA

#2 Feb 20, 2009
Chandu wrote:
Anyone know if the City or State enforces a residency restriction on sex offenders regarding the distance from a school or playground? If so, do you know what that limit is and which agency is enforcing it?
http://zipcode.sherlockrecords.com/zip-result...
Why? Are you looking at moving into town?

“Enjoying the sunshine ”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Feb 20, 2009
khp33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Are you looking at moving into town?
GOOD ONE!!=)

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

Should have the information here on the web
MCR

Erie, PA

#4 Feb 20, 2009
Not sure bout your question. But, I did look at the website and am a little miffed. Under classification it says Erie Non-unique. HUMFFFF

“Enjoying the sunshine ”

Location hidden

#5 Feb 20, 2009
MCR wrote:
Not sure bout your question. But, I did look at the website and am a little miffed. Under classification it says Erie Non-unique. HUMFFFF
WOW take a look at the website I posted. 185 offenders in Erie 133 nonmapped ( whatever that really means... maybe in jail?)

“Enjoying the sunshine ”

Location hidden

#6 Feb 20, 2009
holy crap and I forgot you can click on the little swuares and see mugshots of these people!!
THIS is the correct website for finding out about your neighbors if they are listed.
Chandu

Northfield, OH

#7 Feb 20, 2009
What's not correct are those numbers in the 'distance' column if they're supposed to represent distance to a school or playground. Using Google Pedometer I measured one offenders distance from JoAnna Connell's front door at a quarter of a mile.
Rider Kat wrote:
holy crap and I forgot you can click on the little swuares and see mugshots of these people!!
THIS is the correct website for finding out about your neighbors if they are listed.
Concerned parent

North Royalton, OH

#9 May 23, 2013
Community Shelter Inc. on w 16th st has a convicted child molester working for them. There are all kinds of kids there and Columbus city park right across the street. I have watched this guy sitting in that park checking out little kids.
Sly guy 007

Cleveland, OH

#10 May 23, 2013
Concerned parent wrote:
Community Shelter Inc. on w 16th st has a convicted child molester working for them. There are all kinds of kids there and Columbus city park right across the street. I have watched this guy sitting in that park checking out little kids.
Is he working there or is he a resident in the shelter. I think an individual would have to have clearances to work there.
Concerned parent

North Royalton, OH

#11 May 23, 2013
Sly guy 007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he working there or is he a resident in the shelter. I think an individual would have to have clearances to work there.
He is a paid employee. He drives their truck and everything. robert gates. on megans law website. I live across the street found him on megans law website. Clearances....that what i would have thought. go look him up on there, you'll see.
Concerned Parent

North Royalton, OH

#12 May 26, 2013
The laws sucks in Erie. they don't do what they should. Community Shelter Inc. on w 16th st has a convicted child molester working for them. There are all kinds of kids there and Columbus city park right across the street. I have watched this guy sitting in that park checking out little kids. He is on Megan's Law website. I live right across the street. He drives their truck and everything. What a shame our society let people like that work in a place like that. His name is Robert Gates. You can look up the charges on on Pa Judicial site too. People everywhere should be warned to look this guy up on Megan's Law website.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parade kicks off Erie's pride festival 10 min Gremlin 26
Epipen 24 min Crying out loud 2
Gary Horton bumps into a street sign... decides... 28 min jax 52
Why does Hillary wear housecoats 33 min toetotoe 16
Smart meter 49 min Leticia 13
LP twnshp cops in harborcreek 3 hr Easytarget 49
Kaepernick 3 hr SF Fan 5
OLC Principal 8 hr Former student 4
SIMPLETON Scott Slawson and UE506 will destroy... 20 hr Gramps 51
GE set to announce closing 21 hr tired 322