First Prev
of 5
Next Last
OmegaMan

Erie, PA

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Who else thinks this woman is a raving lunatic?
No no no

Emmaus, PA

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Absolutely nuts and an embarrassment to our community.
Really Now

Cleveland, OH

#3 Feb 12, 2013
What happened to the post on her that you last tried. It was yanked, just like this one will be once you and your silly ass friend start the hating again.
Faux

Erie, PA

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Looks like Lou (Omegaman) Aliota and Donna are at it again. Why don't they just have sex and stop all this public squabbling?
Pedal power

Evans City, PA

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Really Now wrote:
What happened to the post on her that you last tried. It was yanked, just like this one will be once you and your silly ass friend start the hating again.
If you truly want to stop the "hate" then stop the hate.
This entire fiasco has been nothing but drama on a personal level once Lou, Gino and Donna got all butthurt because the board did not agree with them.
It would be great to stick to the facts without twisting them into something terrible as NNM has done.
I am being very sincere: ball is in your court.
millcreek mom

Erie, PA

#6 Feb 12, 2013
Pedal power wrote:
<quoted text>If you truly want to stop the "hate" then stop the hate.
This entire fiasco has been nothing but drama on a personal level once Lou, Gino and Donna got all butthurt because the board did not agree with them.
It would be great to stick to the facts without twisting them into something terrible as NNM has done.
I am being very sincere: ball is in your court.
amen to that!
Huh

Erie, PA

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Really Now wrote:
WOW. After all the HORRIBLE things that Lou, Gino and Donna have said about board members, their families, their businesses, administrators and the superintendent, Donna is offended that unkind things were said about HER? How about everybody just SHUT. UP. with the personal attacks and treat one another in a civil manner? Debate the issues, but stop the mudslinging already.
How

Erie, PA

#8 Feb 12, 2013
How does Donna get these deleted so fast? Why hasn't dumb ass Lou got all the history on his VA theft removed? Gino keeps these Ron Wilga's thread and school board threads printed and filed....All he has to do is release them and post them a couple weeks before election.
Hey Huh

Cleveland, OH

#9 Feb 12, 2013
I know Donna, I worked with Donna, I admire Donna, you are nothing but a POS. Get a life.
How

Erie, PA

#10 Feb 12, 2013
OmegaMan wrote:
Who else thinks this woman is a raving lunatic?
Hey Lou (Omega Man) you dumb ass old man, did you know Donna has been sending people in NNM links to your VA scam?
Pedal power

Erie, PA

#11 Feb 12, 2013
Hey Huh wrote:
I know Donna, I worked with Donna, I admire Donna, you are nothing but a POS. Get a life.
Under two hours for the hate to continue.
Huh

Erie, PA

#12 Feb 12, 2013
Hey Huh wrote:
COME. ON. For Pete sake!! Stop it! No one needs to act that way!
j0ker

Erie, PA

#13 Feb 12, 2013
Every time I see her on TV she is yelling, screaming and looking like she's about to pop a blood vessel in her head. The woman is crying out for anger management.
Hey Huh

Cleveland, OH

#14 Feb 13, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
COME. ON. For Pete sake!! Stop it! No one needs to act that way!
I am telling her to get out the old cockroach spray when she goes to public meetings to defend herself against you and other haters. None of you have the guts to confront her with your insults, but just in case you get to close she needs to have that spray to keep you away. It would be great to see you legs up just like the roaches after a spray.
not a hugger

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Feb 13, 2013
interesting how you don't see donna or the rest on tv anymore with conspiracy spins on the super's medical leave of absence
Gethimout

Cleveland, OH

#16 Feb 13, 2013
not a hugger wrote:
interesting how you don't see donna or the rest on tv anymore with conspiracy spins on the super's medical leave of absence
That's because Donna did a public service. She pressured him into quitting. All that fatso could think of was Donna coming at him with her can of cockroach spray. Well she sprayed him alright, right into his self induced mental paralysis. Ha ha good bye Fatso Golde. Thank you Donna, we love you!!!!
Unreal

Pittsburgh, PA

#17 Feb 13, 2013
Gethimout wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because Donna did a public service. She pressured him into quitting. All that fatso could think of was Donna coming at him with her can of cockroach spray. Well she sprayed him alright, right into his self induced mental paralysis. Ha ha good bye Fatso Golde. Thank you Donna, we love you!!!!
Golde has a sickness & has to resign, and you not only give credit, but are happy?
In time, karma will get you.
And Iam COMPLETELY against the new school.
Huh

Erie, PA

#18 Feb 13, 2013
Gethimout wrote:
<quoted text>
Donna did nothing but make herself look unhinged on tv and reduce the support to NNM. To celebrate another persons illness is shameful and speaks to why people like Donna will never be elected to public office, thank heavens. It is sad that a person would even think like that let alone put it out there.
Gethimout

Cleveland, OH

#19 Feb 13, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Donna did nothing but make herself look unhinged on tv and reduce the support to NNM. To celebrate another persons illness is shameful and speaks to why people like Donna will never be elected to public office, thank heavens. It is sad that a person would even think like that let alone put it out there.
Yeah well I'm not Ms. Reese so quit shifting you hater. She will be elected to Office one day because she is intelligent, aggresive and very attractive. I am glad she opposes the new MHS and if her partcipation against it caused Golde boy to go mental, well that just shows you he was not right to begin with, a weak person, doing the wring thing. He, like you could never stand up against Ms. Reese. That's because you are both little cockroaches.
Gethimout

Cleveland, OH

#20 Feb 13, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>Golde has a sickness & has to resign, and you not only give credit, but are happy?
In time, karma will get you.
And Iam COMPLETELY against the new school.
May you be hit by a school bus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lake Erie at flood level 1 min East SideElway 9
Millcreek School Board keeps streak going! 8 min Millcreek Taxpayer 24
GOP health care bill raises premiums for older,... 22 min meknow 6
VA defends plan to cut thousands from elderly v... 27 min meknow 3
How did the Erie High School threads get deleted? 1 hr Sheila 2
Jill McCormick 1 hr Just saying 3
Brett McCorkle 1 hr ZUGZWANG 4
ge management about to get their layoff notices! 4 hr 5 year guy 94
GE callbacks have started 9 hr B10 station 3 121

Erie Jobs