Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Trick or Treat

Erie, PA

#1 Jul 20, 2014
All bikers are not bad.
That's what you hear every year during the Roar on the Shore.
Next year, let's make sure that all of the bikers at our event are "good" ones.
I suggest we do that by requiring bikers participating in Roar on the Shore events to:
1. produce proof that they have a valid operator's license and are licensed to drive a motorcycle
2. produce proof of vehicle insurance
3. agree to a warrant check by local/state police
My guess is that these requirements would thin the herd by about 60%.
I would love to see the PA State Police do a motorcycle checkpoint on I-79 and I-90 during Roar on the Shore. I bet you would find a lot of violations, not to mention drug offenses.
One more thing.....how can the City of Erie sanction the violation of the PA liquor control board laws when it comes to the possession of alcoholic beverages outside drinking establishments in downtown Erie? You can't "relax" the rule of law when you feel like it.
HD one

Erie, PA

#3 Jul 20, 2014
follow the money----sorry but that's it
Crazy rabbit

United States

#4 Jul 20, 2014
Then you had better shut down the block party and Celebrate Erie., too! From all the riff raff I saw hanging out in the park , they better check their credentials , too ... The drug deals I saw going down between the local ghetto rats , maybe the cops should be more diligent there too ....
state street stash

Erie, PA

#5 Jul 20, 2014
Whatever Ralph Pontillo wants Joe Sinnott gives
1984RFD

Erie, PA

#6 Jul 20, 2014
Some animals are created MORE equal than others and laws will be enforced as we see fit. If you have a problem with that take it up with Mayor Orwell and his enforcers.
Atty Snatchsniffer

Erie, PA

#7 Jul 20, 2014
Trick or Treat wrote:
how can the City of Erie sanction the violation of the PA liquor control board laws when it comes to the possession of alcoholic beverages outside drinking establishments in downtown Erie? You can't "relax" the rule of law when you feel like it.
That only applies to mixed drinks or distilled beverages; beer and wine can be consumed openly in the city of Erie. We are one of the few cities left in the country to not have an open container law on our books.

Definitely *not* a "PLCB law"
Sister Mary

Erie, PA

#8 Jul 20, 2014
Atty Snatchsniffer wrote:
<quoted text>
That only applies to mixed drinks or distilled beverages; beer and wine can be consumed openly in the city of Erie. We are one of the few cities left in the country to not have an open container law on our books.
How can girls with little on pour shots down men's throats on the street? They were also selling photos of men putting their noses between the girls legs, is that legal? Girls bartenders were flashing men for a ten dollar bill I was shocked to see a group of prostitutes right in the open soliciting on 5th and State.
The Outstanding Racist

North East, PA

#9 Jul 20, 2014
So you mean any public event should be ran under Martial Law? What would you do with the "undesirables"?
Since most bikers are the much hated honkies and crackers, I guess they should be treated like sub-human animals.
I didn't see any fights, many were very friendly and happy to clear the way for a friend that was confined to a wheel chair due to Muscular Dystrophy.
Try that with the darkies, muzzies, wetbacks, and mulattoes.
MargaretKathrynO Houlihan

Erie, PA

#10 Jul 21, 2014
Sister Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
How can girls with little on pour shots down men's throats on the street? They were also selling photos of men putting their noses between the girls legs, is that legal? Girls bartenders were flashing men for a ten dollar bill I was shocked to see a group of prostitutes right in the open soliciting on 5th and State.
Sister, were you jealous of those women? Lusting For Unlawful Carnal Knoweledge? Were you ready to unlock your chastity belt and dust off the cobwebs? Go for it sister!
Sister Mary

Erie, PA

#11 Jul 21, 2014
MargaretKathrynOHoulihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sister, were you jealous of those women? Lusting For Unlawful Carnal Knoweledge? Were you ready to unlock your chastity belt and dust off the cobwebs? Go for it sister!
May God have mercy on your soul.
Trick or Treat

Erie, PA

#12 Jul 21, 2014
Atty Snatchsniffer wrote:
<quoted text>
They were pouring shots of 70 proof Jagermeister down people's throats in the middle of Peach Street. I think that counts as a distilled beverage.
who

Erie, PA

#13 Jul 21, 2014
So if so many of you hate roar on the shore, what were you doing there? How are you all so knowledgeable of the happenings down town? STFU! Just like everything else in this great USA, if you don't like it, don't do it, don't watch it, but sit at home and complain about it like a miserable old woman!
The Count

Erie, PA

#14 Jul 21, 2014
who wrote:
So if so many of you hate roar on the shore, what were you doing there? How are you all so knowledgeable of the happenings down town? STFU! Just like everything else in this great USA, if you don't like it, don't do it, don't watch it, but sit at home and complain about it like a miserable old woman!
Your an a ss h ole everybody is allowed an opinion in this country dip s h I t.
The Count

Erie, PA

#16 Jul 21, 2014
Leary Tim wrote:
<quoted text> Your opinion only counts if its based on facts and yours is obviously not so you are not entitled to an opinion Mr Ignorant.
I'll slap your sorry a s s all over State.
who

Erie, PA

#17 Jul 21, 2014
"Your an a ss h ole everybody is allowed an opinion in this country dip s h I t. "

That says a lot about you.....do you mind answering the question?
Johnny B Good

Erie, PA

#18 Jul 21, 2014
The Count wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll slap your sorry a s s all over State.
Think you spelled your name wrong... there is no O.
Goat Cheese

New Oxford, PA

#19 Jul 21, 2014
How many of the posters here OWN a motorcycle?? Not everyone who OWNS a motorcycle is a unkempt lawbreaker.
Jane Earl

Erie, PA

#20 Jul 21, 2014
Goat Cheese wrote:
How many of the posters here OWN a motorcycle?? Not everyone who OWNS a motorcycle is a unkempt lawbreaker.
You don't own one Mike! You use a bus pass to get where you're going. Don't be a hypocrite.
Goat Cheese

New Oxford, PA

#21 Jul 21, 2014
Jane Earl wrote:
<quoted text>You don't own one Mike! You use a bus pass to get where you're going. Don't be a hypocrite.
2007 Electra Glide Ultra Classic
stashshefski

Erie, PA

#22 Jul 21, 2014
Goat Cheese wrote:
<quoted text>2007 Electra Glide Ultra Classic
Worth under 10k, a poor mans Hog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rochell bogue 9 min hate mudsharks 5
Black lives matter 12 min tired of being PC 16
Pixburg Stealers 2 hr Davey Crosby NCIS 28
Erie lawyer 2 hr Davey Crosby NCIS 6
Erie Democratic Party 2 hr lol 19
DNC endorsed this group on friday. 2 hr Mrs Jive Turkey 3
Emily Welsh 3 hr In Love 2
Say Goodbye to GE 6 hr Urmom 48
Prostitution in Love Farm 12 hr tired of being PC 33
More from around the web