Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
scoots my boy

Erie, PA

#2 Aug 14, 2014
Scooter Van Nooter wrote:
Your thoughts please. As for me...I would love to watch this pos race baiting no good rotten crap stirring bast*rd have his throat slit. He's done more to hurt the Black man in his short reign than 200 years of slavery in the US. Die you pos.
scoots my boy, many black think he offers them hope for a better way in our country and a different sense of justice. and if you hate him for that then you hate Jesus scoots my boy, and as you know scoots my boy God knows best and he knew enough not make Jesus white.
Black Mother

Erie, PA

#3 Aug 14, 2014
The Rev Al should be the next President.
doug wilson

Dundee, OH

#4 Aug 14, 2014
scoots my boy wrote:
<quoted text>
scoots my boy, many black think he offers them hope for a better way in our country and a different sense of justice. and if you hate him for that then you hate Jesus scoots my boy, and as you know scoots my boy God knows best and he knew enough not make Jesus white.
Blacks are stupid...and their admiration of sharpton proves it
dong wilson

Erie, PA

#6 Aug 14, 2014
doug wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks are stupid.
Colin Powell is black. But let me guess George W. Bush was smart?
Money talks

Erie, PA

#7 Aug 14, 2014
He will show up for a appearance fee... Check it out. I'm sure someone is picking up the tab.
suzk my brock

Erie, PA

#8 Aug 14, 2014
Dwayne Brock wrote:
Don't be too hard on him You have to give Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and myself credit for feeding off the carcass of Dr. King for these many years. We will continue to squeeze out everything we can profit off of.
Profit is profit to those seeking money. No different that people who invest in bad or hypocritical profitable corporations, small businesses or even "closely held companies". Why do you hate profits, the free enterprise system and America?
Tim Leary

Erie, PA

#9 Aug 14, 2014
dong wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
Colin Powell is black. But let me guess George W. Bush was smart?
Compared to people like you, skip, The Idiot Bush is Einstein.
Money talks

Erie, PA

#10 Aug 14, 2014
suzk my brock wrote:
<quoted text>
Profit is profit to those seeking money. No different that people who invest in bad or hypocritical profitable corporations, small businesses or even "closely held companies". Why do you hate profits, the free enterprise system and America?
Funny... Poster from Corry, PA giving advice on Corporate businesses. Hahaha
longdonghongkong wilson

Erie, PA

#11 Aug 14, 2014
Tim Leary wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to people like you, skip, The Idiot Bush is Einstein.
But the comparison was Bush to Powell. Evidently you see and agree with my point so I win. And don't even bother--I've already accepted your apology in advance.
suzk my brock

Erie, PA

#12 Aug 14, 2014
Money talks wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny... Poster from Corry, PA giving advice on Corporate businesses. Hahaha
So my wife and I decided to retire to the good life in Corry. Doesn't mean I don't know business better than you. You so dum you probably think money do talk.
BOOMER

New Port Richey, FL

#13 Aug 14, 2014
He' a nogood racist POS where is lee Harvey Oswald's around here to take some of these loudmouthed -iggers out,all they do is cause more trouble than good,all these afro(savage)americans? do nothing but cry poor me-poor me,nogood lazy bastards,rob drugs&want evrythingfor nothing,get a life&get a job,maybe concentration camp would be the best answer&eliminate the whole useless savages,that's what they seem to want to act like!
emeritus

Erie, PA

#14 Aug 14, 2014
don't make this all about race cops are out of control --some hide behind a badge as the tell untruths in their written reports and in the courts and can easily ruin careers and families..
Tim Leary

Erie, PA

#15 Aug 14, 2014
longdonghongkongwilson wrote:
<quoted text>
But the comparison was Bush to Powell. Evidently you see and agree with my point so I win. And don't even bother--I've already accepted your apology in advance.
Tell me, sucks a pee pee, does your a$$ ever get jealous of all the $h1t that come out of your mouth.
speedy

Erie, PA

#16 Aug 14, 2014
during a recent police stop treated officer with the utmost respect and all papers were up to date --he chose to burn me good and i am at risk of losing my career and family and more ---so glad I cooperated.Judge ,lawyer and others at courthouse tried to explain that some cops can ruin it for all...film at eleven
scoots my boy

Erie, PA

#18 Aug 15, 2014
Scooter Van Nooter wrote:
Imagine how much more livable this country would be for whites and blacks alike if the liberal establishment would stop selecting pernicious, irresponsible, race-baiting, hard left scoundrels like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Barack Obama, et al. to represent blacks and instead featured people like this:
http://youtu.be/5f0mVn0HH6U
nice clip scoots my boy. although I agree with some of his positions he is no better than Sharpton or the others scoots my boy. He too appeals to emotion and uses the same condescending techniques others use scoots. This of course was perfected by right-wing radio and now TV under people like your friends Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity scoots my boy. so don't blame the nature of discourse on the left scoots my boy. your boy in the video acted the fool as well. entertaining perhaps scoots my boy but as a means of discourse he is no better than Sharpton.

Perhaps you remember back in the day scoots my boy when newscasters would explain news and opinion forums generally also included opposing opinions allotted the same amount of time. Ah, yes. The good old days scoots my boy.
skip the pee pee

Erie, PA

#19 Aug 15, 2014
Tim Leary wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, sucks a pee pee, does your a$$ ever get jealous of all the $h1t that come out of your mouth.
No.
scoots my boy

Erie, PA

#20 Aug 15, 2014
scoots my boy, remember when being stoic was an admired personal characteristic?(defined here: https://www.google.com/... )

scoots my boy your right wing tough guy military buds on the airwaves strike a good pose but underneath it all they are more emotional than a schoolgirl with a skinned knee.
hardo

Erie, PA

#21 Aug 15, 2014
suzk my brock wrote:
<quoted text>
So my wife and I decided to retire to the good life in Corry. Doesn't mean I don't know business better than you. You so dum you probably think money do talk.
If you had to retire to Corry, PA I doubt you made great finacial decisions. The poor wife..living the dream in Corry, PA!!
Scooter Crunch

United States

#22 Aug 15, 2014
Scoots we can supply the gun and ammo....if you have the balls. Prove us wrong scoots my boy.
Skip the pee pee

Erie, PA

#23 Aug 15, 2014
Scooter Crunch wrote:
Scoots we can supply the gun and ammo....if you have the balls. Prove us wrong scoots my boy.
Mongo my boy, quit posting stupid comments all day long. Find something else to do with your time. Id hit you with my Neon but if I take your legs out I know your head will come falling down like a landslide and crush my roof.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Look how mad ZUGZWANG is... 6 min Zugzwang eats his... 14
Another Roundabout 10 min cheetos 22
Lou, What a Guy - Died 25 min Hank Bianchi 11
PennDot says speed bumps back at PI 44 min Cha Chi Arcola 14
Millcreek Football League? 46 min ZUGZWANG 6
Lake Erie Moment: Family Fishing Fun at Elk Creek 47 min ZUGZWANG 5
Two of my bros be murdered 50 min ZUGZWANG 12
More from around the web

Erie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE