Freedom finally comes to Iraq!

Posted in the Erie Forum

St Larry the Godless

Meadville, PA

#1 Apr 28, 2013
BAGHDAD The Iraqi government ordered 10 predominantly Sunni Muslim satellite television channels to cease broadcasting Sunday, accusing them of encouraging the sectarian unrest that left more than 200 people dead in a week of violence in northern Iraq.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world...

Since: Apr 13

Erie, PA

#2 Apr 29, 2013
Mission Accomplished!
Barack Hussein Obama

Erie, PA

#4 Apr 29, 2013
Randy Randerson wrote:
Mission Accomplished!
Thank you my fellow brain dead liberal. It took my regime 5 years to accomplish this. Now we can focus fully on losing the war in Afghanistan.
St Larry the Godless

Meadville, PA

#5 Apr 29, 2013
Barack Hussein Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you my fellow brain dead liberal. It took my regime 5 years to accomplish this. Now we can focus fully on losing the war in Afghanistan.
Using your (il)logic, Gerald Ford lost Vietnam.
Larry the Satanless

Cranesville, PA

#6 Apr 29, 2013
St Larry the Godless wrote:
<quoted text>
Using your (il)logic, Gerald Ford lost Vietnam.
You wouldn't know logic if it hit you in the azz. Your boy Obammy is losing Afghanistan...will give Iraq over to his goobas in the Muslim brotherhood. Keep swallowing the democrat semen moron, it is food for your diminutive brain.
St Larry the Godless

Meadville, PA

#7 Apr 29, 2013
Larry the Satanless wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know logic if it hit you in the azz. Your boy Obammy is losing Afghanistan...will give Iraq over to his goobas in the Muslim brotherhood. Keep swallowing the democrat semen moron, it is food for your diminutive brain.
What's an "azz"? Is that a rad, hipster term for ass? Like "Satanless" is supposed to be a dig or something?

God, you're cute when you try to give your take on world politics. You almost sound like you DON'T get your opinions straight from some backwater wingnut blog. Not quite, but almost.

Rant to your heart's content, until my next appearance in a few weeks. I know you'll still be here -- you have nothing else in your life.

Dismissed.

New Castle, PA

#8 Apr 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Ok please please please explain the conditions under which we can "win" the war in Afghanistan?

I can't wait for this one. Tell us, genius, what are the conditions for victory in Afghanistan?
Randy Randersen

Cranesville, PA

#9 Apr 29, 2013
Randy Randerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok please please please explain the conditions under which we can "win" the war in Afghanistan?
I can't wait for this one. Tell us, genius, what are the conditions for victory in Afghanistan?
How do you win any war stupid??? Has the a-hole Obama ever outlined a plan for victory. What the hell are we doing there moron??/
Larry the Satanless

Cranesville, PA

#10 Apr 29, 2013
St Larry the Godless wrote:
<quoted text>
What's an "azz"? Is that a rad, hipster term for ass? Like "Satanless" is supposed to be a dig or something?
God, you're cute when you try to give your take on world politics. You almost sound like you DON'T get your opinions straight from some backwater wingnut blog. Not quite, but almost.
Rant to your heart's content, until my next appearance in a few weeks. I know you'll still be here -- you have nothing else in your life.
Dismissed.
Hi Randolph or Barry Dein Stinkhagen. You have more names than Obama tells lies. You are not cute. You are one ugly demonic creature. You are a foul piece of crap. Your opinions come right out of your goddess Rachel Maddow's left wing nut ass. You live the lie that is the modern day democrat party. I own you Randolph. I give meaning to your pathetic life. Good luck with that lovely one hour show on a 1000 watt kool-aid stand in Erie Pa. Replaced by Jim LeCorchick...what a efffing failure you are Barry.

Erie, PA

#11 Apr 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Hi Randolph or Barry Dein Stinkhagen. You have more names than Obama tells lies. You are not cute. You are one ugly demonic creature. You are a foul piece of crap. Your opinions come right out of your goddess Rachel Maddow's left wing nut ass. You live the lie that is the modern day democrat party. I own you Randolph. I give meaning to your pathetic life. Good luck with that lovely one hour show on a 1000 watt kool-aid stand in Erie Pa. Replaced by Jim LeCorchick...what a efffing failure you are Barry.
YES!!! Now that's the good stuff right there. Chasing some straw man named barry. A+.
man

Erie, PA

#12 Apr 29, 2013
any gloriee holes in erie?
Larry the Satanless

Cranesville, PA

#13 Apr 30, 2013
Randy Randerson wrote:
<quoted text>
YES!!! Now that's the good stuff right there. Chasing some straw man named barry. A+.
Good one Barry. You do have a strong resemblance to the scarecrow in OZ. Like you he also needed a brain.

Erie, PA

#14 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Good one Barry. You do have a strong resemblance to the scarecrow in OZ. Like you he also needed a brain.
Well at least you are narrowing down your psychosis to an unhealthy obsession with someone named Barry. I know you can do better than that.

At least add a few wing nut talking points to your posts so we can have something to discuss other than how you wish you could own me.

Notice how you still never manage to answer a direct question: What are the conditions for victory in Afganistan?
Randy Randersen

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Apr 30, 2013
I love owning men, usually by the hour though. Sometimes I even pay for the whole night.

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Apr 30, 2013
Randy Randersen wrote:
I love owning men, usually by the hour though. Sometimes I even pay for the whole night.
Did you get your frequent sodomizer card punched?
Larry the Satanless

Pittsburgh, PA

#17 Apr 30, 2013
You are all vile demonic hellbeast liberal poo faced turds.

The war in Afghanistan will be over when every Muslim man,woman, and child is dead. Conservatives started this war and it will end on our terms. Only once we have completely bankrupted the country on pointless holy wars will we be finished.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cuba 1 hr Doug Wilson 4
Get on da Dump Express. I luva the pola expres ... 1 hr Doug Wilson 4
free Christmas toys 1 hr Doug Wilson 13
Kraft Grated American Cheese 1 hr Doug Wilson 10
how many are in fake marriages 1 hr Doug Wilson 18
Does Cathedral Prep really care about inner cit... 1 hr Doug Wilson 114
Tracy Teudhope's Magnificent Mammaries. Holy Fu... 1 hr eastside eddie 29
saint vincent surgery center 5 hr Big Negro 11
Erie Dating
Find my Match

Erie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Erie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Erie

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:53 am PST

NBC Sports 3:53AM
Bill Davis: Moving Marcus Smith around defense didn't help him progress
Bleacher Report 4:08 AM
What Happened to Bell and the Steelers Rushing Attack?
Bleacher Report 7:57 AM
NFL Playoffs: What the Green Bay Packers Need to Do to Make a Super Bowl Run
NBC Sports 3:01 PM
Pump fake still an old standby tool in QB's belt - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 3:13 PM
Steelers run defense to face test from Chiefs - NBC Sports