Strange beach landing

UFO SIGHTED ON PRESQUE ISLE: A 16-year-old girl from Jamestown, N.Y., was hysterical after an unearthly encounter in the sands of Beach 6 at Presque Isle State Park on July 31, 1966. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
phone home

Erie, PA

#1 Jun 28, 2013
see anything lately?
Spaceman

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jun 28, 2013
In the 90's I was with an elderly relative. We saw what looked like 3 pale yellow rockets fired off over the lake, from the east. They were a starburst pattern, and ery large.these were like the distress rockets used on old ships. We called Coast Guard- they found nothing. After calling back to check, young Officer confided they get reports of things of this eerie nature more often thanyou would expect.
Blackbeard

Baltimore, MD

#3 Jun 29, 2013
Dennis has been hitting the juice again. There are no extraterestial beings in Erie....and you have reallly got to ask yourself this...Why the fck Erie?

To travel billions of miles to Earth Ok then of all the exotic places on Earth they come to Erie.....hahahahhahah

I don't think so....

However, We all know that Dennis Weed does need constant friggin attention though. You see he's afraid his mother might abandon him again....
Enward Riggs

Celina, OH

#4 Jun 29, 2013
phone home wrote:
see anything lately?
fata morgana. Thermal inversion. Those are images and lights from across the lake reflected from the atmospheric thermocline. Coast guard and 99% of public are too stupid to have a clue.
David Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#5 Jun 29, 2013
Blackbeard wrote:
Dennis has been hitting the juice again. There are no extraterestial beings in Erie....and you have reallly got to ask yourself this...Why the fck Erie?
To travel billions of miles to Earth Ok then of all the exotic places on Earth they come to Erie.....hahahahhahah
I don't think so....
However, We all know that Dennis Weed does need constant friggin attention though. You see he's afraid his mother might abandon him again....
Wouldn't come to Erie? Why not, perfect place to land. Erie is nearly void of intelligent life, has a plethora of phony politicians, has many motorcycle goons and even a landing pad in nearby Lake City.
Not joking

Erie, PA

#6 Jun 29, 2013
I saw a saucer shaped vehicle come down and hover over the water then speed away like a flash of light. This was about six years ago at beach six.
crazy idea

Memphis, TN

#7 Jun 29, 2013
David Crosby wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't come to Erie? Why not, perfect place to land. Erie is nearly void of intelligent life, has a plethora of phony politicians, has many motorcycle goons and even a landing pad in nearby Lake City.
but does it have any strip jionts

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8 Jun 29, 2013
I have wondered about a certain thing or two that couldn't really be explained away to my satisfaction.

I wondered when the doctor told me when I was 19 years old that I showed psychic abilities (ESP). I wish I had kept that written proof all these years later. There are many things I wonder about.

I love the dark skies ... and feel so blessed when the sun rises again so I may see clearer.
cheetos

United States

#9 Jun 29, 2013
Follow the trail of Reese's Pieces and you shall find. Just remember to call home.
Enward Riggs

Celina, OH

#10 Jun 29, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
I have wondered about a certain thing or two that couldn't really be explained away to my satisfaction.
I wondered when the doctor told me when I was 19 years old that I showed psychic abilities (ESP). I wish I had kept that written proof all these years later. There are many things I wonder about.
I love the dark skies ... and feel so blessed when the sun rises again so I may see clearer.
sounds like you had your monthly bowel movement...you were physiced...not psychic.
Whitey

Mansfield, OH

#11 Jun 29, 2013
Enward Riggs wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like you had your monthly bowel movement...you were physiced...not psychic.
Get a life you racist pig. You will be found.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#12 Jun 29, 2013
It was probably just David Hasselhoff in a new Baywatch reunion movie.
Enward Riggs

Lodi, OH

#13 Jun 29, 2013
Whitey wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life you racist pig. You will be found.
I was list but now I am found... but I wont be found in your ghetto slum.
cheetos

United States

#14 Jun 29, 2013
this1then wrote:
It was probably just David Hasselhoff in a new Baywatch reunion movie.
The Hoff was seen at Sara's chopping on a burger
Oddball

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Jun 29, 2013
Enward Riggs wrote:
<quoted text>I was list but now I am found... but I wont be found in your ghetto slum.
isn't the world already fed up enough without adding more negativity to it? Always making with the negative waves...
Taxpayer

Erie, PA

#16 Jun 29, 2013
Maybe Tullio was coming back?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17 Jun 29, 2013
after an unearthly encounter in the sands of Beach 6 at Presque Isle State Park on July 31, 1966.
It was time traveler. Slow news week?
concerned

Struthers, OH

#18 Jun 29, 2013
Does Joann Heim know about thi?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#19 Jun 29, 2013
Enward Riggs wrote:
<quoted text>I was list but now I am found... but I wont be found in your ghetto slum.
List? I have a list too, but for some reason no one is interested in me mentioning it. They are just silly enough to think I'm someone else who has some dirty (PI) on others. I absolutely do not have any personal info any more than everyone of us has been able to see,... in public.

I don't trust PM's and I rather like you graybox trolls because it's all out in the open ... well that is until one of us goes POOOOOF!

BWahhahahahaa

;~)
Enward Riggs

Lodi, OH

#20 Jun 29, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
List? I have a list too, but for some reason no one is interested in me mentioning it. They are just silly enough to think I'm someone else who has some dirty (PI) on others. I absolutely do not have any personal info any more than everyone of us has been able to see,... in public.
I don't trust PM's and I rather like you graybox trolls because it's all out in the open ... well that is until one of us goes POOOOOF!
BWahhahahahaa
;~)
lost..Typo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Totally You Fitness SPA (Nov '12) 1 hr katie90bader 60
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 3 hr LouSirFur 4,000
favorite lymericks 3 hr cheetos 49
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 3 hr LouSirFur 51,506
Crazy driver 4 hr wiseone 6
Debate: Marijuana - Erie, PA (Aug '10) 4 hr really 254
You Tell 'Em Phil 4 hr Snooter Van Cooter 3
Diversity in the Erie Police Department 6 hr Not Again 42
Figaski to Jail Joy Center Seniors 6 hr Janet L 76
Molly Dugan 9 hr David Crosby 20
Mercyhurst last game 9 hr Prep sucks Mr Obv... 29
•••
•••
Erie Dating

more search filters

less search filters