What stores don't accept food stamps?
anonymous

Washington, DC

#69 Jul 7, 2013
I have never posted on any of these sites. I have 2 jobs and an adult son who is disabled. He just qualified for food stamps. It is sad to see all the hateful things people say. He has a developmental disability and struggles just to express himself. There are people that come from good quality homes and two parents that by no fault of anyones are disabled and will be for life.
Buddy Hinton

Westlake, OH

#70 Jul 7, 2013
anonymous wrote:
I have never posted on any of these sites. I have 2 jobs and an adult son who is disabled. He just qualified for food stamps. It is sad to see all the hateful things people say. He has a developmental disability and struggles just to express himself. There are people that come from good quality homes and two parents that by no fault of anyones are disabled and will be for life.
Cool story, bro. Do you feel better now?

My question for you is why do you care what anonymous people on the internet think or say?

If you are that thin-skinned perhaps you should turn off the PC and go back to watching American Idol and SYTYCD. Because clearly the internet is not the place for someone with such delicate sensibilities.
dave

Pittsburgh, PA

#71 Jul 8, 2013
Ya know whats worse? The people that sell their food stamps. I've seen these assholes take cash hand over the card and let friends use the card. I'd love to shop somewhere that doesn't accept these. Nothings better than waiting in line watching some dirtbag buy 4 hund bucks worth of great food on my dime while i get shit because half my check went to them.
panini

Erie, PA

#72 Jul 8, 2013
anonymous wrote:
cry me a river!!!! why are you posting in the erie topix and not the philly topix? or are you just another internet tool bag who thinking its cool to put another city on their profile? im going with my second choice. you dont like to see the hateful things people write on here but they are true i also dont see you preaching to the ones who abuse the system and asking them to stop once you do come back to the real world we all live in.
Alisha

Philadelphia, PA

#74 Aug 6, 2013
Some of these posts are completely ignorant to the fact that SOMETIMES in life there are those that truly and temporarily in need of assistance from the system. I am a recipient and I'm not proud of that but I, like many others, need the system to help me and my three year old son get by. I used to live on my own and had a wonderful career; however, lay offs happen and for now that's not the case. There is not a day that goes by that I'm not trying to strive for better than I previously had. Some people abuse the system and that's so unfortunate but to insinuate that everyone does it is unfair. I just felt the need to speak up for those of us that are trying to get out... and don't hate on the fact that there are no restrictions.
Becky

North Olmsted, OH

#76 Aug 7, 2013
Just Me wrote:
If anyone knows who does not, or refuses food stamps, please let me know. I want to shop there instead of places that do.
. Giant eagles get go used to not acept them but now they do. I don't know of any other store that doesn't acept them grocery wise. I've received them in the past and I doesn't offend me that someone wants to shop at a store who doesn't acept them. Who cares
Anonymous

Elyria, OH

#77 Aug 10, 2013
I get food stamps but I buy stuff that will last me a long time and most of the stuff I buy goes to my 77 and 78 year old grandparents since they can't afford to buy a lot of things and are to proud to ask for help. Plus I have been working since I was 11even though I am over weight. I don't make much money and it all goes toward my college loans and other bills. Yes I have a cell phone but i have had it for a long time and I pay for it. Food was the only thing I was having trouble buying. Just because you get food stamps doesn't mean you are lazy and worthless.
wigwammuffdiver

Dublin, OH

#79 Aug 10, 2013
Why should the govt be responsible for YOU losing your job. If you want to eat, have heat in the winter, gas for your car, ect. go get another job asap. People lose jobs everyday. Some due to their own inabilities and others not. It is not the govts job to provide you and your family food and a place to live. If more oeople were put iut on their asses without any assistanve this country would be a better place. People wuth honest to God dusabilities and birth defects are nit included in my above ststement. But these acsholes that think adhd, aspergers, and being fat as disabilities would not qualify in my world. Take care of your own sorry ass!!
MorningTeePeePee Pee

United States

#80 Aug 10, 2013
wigwammuffdiver wrote:
Why should the govt be responsible for YOU losing your job. If you want to eat, have heat in the winter, gas for your car, ect. go get another job asap. People lose jobs everyday. Some due to their own inabilities and others not. It is not the govts job to provide you and your family food and a place to live. If more oeople were put iut on their asses without any assistanve this country would be a better place. People wuth honest to God dusabilities and birth defects are nit included in my above ststement. But these acsholes that think adhd, aspergers, and being fat as disabilities would not qualify in my world. Take care of your own sorry ass!!
Sticky keyboard again. Muffwig?
Anonymous

Elyria, OH

#81 Aug 10, 2013
Lou Tullio wrote:
<quoted text> Just because you get food stamps DOES mean your lazy and worthless. Who told you otherwise?
SO because I asked for a little help means I am lazy and worthless when I work my ass off for everything I have in life. So your telling me that anyone who gets them are lazy and worthless. I am guessing you have never worried about money your whole life. I can't wait till the day that you are so poor that you know what it's like to go days sometimes weeks on as little as a bologna sandwich a day and that's it. Sometimes you don't even eat for days because you can't afford food cause shelter and other necessary essentials are more important than eating.
panini

Erie, PA

#82 Aug 10, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
I get food stamps but I buy stuff that will last me a long time and most of the stuff I buy goes to my 77 and 78 year old grandparents since they can't afford to buy a lot of things and are to proud to ask for help. Plus I have been working since I was 11even though I am over weight. I don't make much money and it all goes toward my college loans and other bills. Yes I have a cell phone but i have had it for a long time and I pay for it. Food was the only thing I was having trouble buying. Just because you get food stamps doesn't mean you are lazy and worthless.
yeah sure you only buy things for others (im rolling my eyes) you buy food that will last you a long time but your fat im guessing that food didnt last that long, im also guessing cuz your fat you didnt buy anything healthy. come on blame it on some bs medical condition i love that excuse.
Anonymous

Elyria, OH

#83 Aug 10, 2013
panini wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah sure you only buy things for others (im rolling my eyes) you buy food that will last you a long time but your fat im guessing that food didnt last that long, im also guessing cuz your fat you didnt buy anything healthy. come on blame it on some bs medical condition i love that excuse.
You know what you can go screw yourself. Just because I am fat doesn't mean that I everything I buy to eat gets eaten in a short period of time. I buy fruits and vegetables with them as well as other healthy things. I won't blame my weight on any health condition I am the cause of it but unlike many others I am working on losing the weight. I don't give a damn if you don't believe me. You can believe that I don't by food for my grandparents that's ok everyone is entitled to their opinion even if they don't know a person.
Anonymous

Elyria, OH

#85 Aug 10, 2013
Lou Tullio wrote:
<quoted text> The answer is yes. Everything you posted points to the fact that you are a piece of crap parasite and should receive NO govt. assistance I have no problem telling you the truth. Get a job and take care of yourself you societal leach.
I have a job you dick plus a bachelors degree in culinary management. Which is not an easy job to find. Yeah there are a ton of restaurants and food places but barely any of them are hiring and it's hard to get a good job when you have no vehicle to get there. I take a bus or walk to work because I can't afford a vehicle because I have over $50,000 of school loans to pay back. I bet your silver spoon fed ass has more than one vehicle to get to work. When you have worked through blood, sweat and tears like I have come talk to me. When you know what real labor is I will listen to what a waste of space and human life like you has to say about me. So go ahead and call me a piece of crap parasite. Yeah I got food stamps and I am proud of it. There must be something missing in your life to be so concerned about my life cause you don't pay for my stamps. Oh and as I should have previously said I don't receive them anymore since I moved to Ohio for my new job since there weren't any jobs in fucking Pennsylvania. I will agree that anyone who abuses the system should be taken care of but people that do work and can't afford everything and food or are truly disabled I say go for it. So since this is my last post all the food stamp haters can go fuck a duck. So until you know what being a lower class citizen is like then you can have the right to judge them.
rly

United States

#88 Sep 26, 2013
You're comedians....
hate people like this

Lansdale, PA

#89 Oct 3, 2013
Just Me wrote:
If anyone knows who does not, or refuses food stamps, please let me know. I want to shop there instead of places that do.
what are you to good to shop some where that does accept them. jerk off
hate people like this

Lansdale, PA

#90 Oct 3, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>. Giant eagles get go used to not acept them but now they do. I don't know of any other store that doesn't acept them grocery wise. I've received them in the past and I doesn't offend me that someone wants to shop at a store who doesn't acept them. Who cares
doesn't offend me either but it's ridiculous they would go out of there way bcuz they can't get em themselves so they have to feel equal to everyone else that buys food in the store.
Ziggy

Erie, PA

#91 Oct 3, 2013
Food stamps have their place. Yes senior citizens
should get food stamps. The cost of living increase
we get on Social security ( or SSD ) of 1.7% is the
biggest joke.. while cost of goods go up.
That is one place they should help
But I am seeing a increase of young abled body
citizens with food stamps...
Or last week I saw a slut trying to buy a bottle
of Bleach with food stamps in a dollar store...
The Wic program is just as bad, and why they
have to be rung up with only 2 or three items, and
start again.. It is a waste of my time and I am
paying cash for food
hate people like this

Lansdale, PA

#92 Oct 3, 2013
dave wrote:
Ya know whats worse? The people that sell their food stamps. I've seen these assholes take cash hand over the card and let friends use the card. I'd love to shop somewhere that doesn't accept these. Nothings better than waiting in line watching some dirtbag buy 4 hund bucks worth of great food on my dime while i get shit because half my check went to them.
hahahaha poor baby. I have to buy shit blah blah. your fat that's why you buy shit. try eating something healthy it cost the same. I know people that trade there card for money to buy dope. more power to em.. if that's what they wanna do guess what go for it. stop making excuses why you are a lazy fat ass buying McDonald's for breakfast lunch an dinner cuz they got a dollar menu an that's all you can afford. 8==D ()-:
Ziggy

Erie, PA

#93 Oct 3, 2013
Since then did Because start being spelled
Bcuz
Like Judge Judy said on TV the other day this
nation is becoming a nation of morons that can
not spell... I beleive it
Kewp

Tulsa, OK

#96 Mar 9, 2014
Are we critizing the single moms, who had a boyfriend that decided to run away once she was knocked up? She's raising a child and working by herself. Getting through college (which requires less time to make money at an entry level/min. Wage job.) to support the child without FS. Don't judge. You don't know everyone's situation. She uses her FS, but has a coach purse. Who's to say it wasn't a generous gift.

I'm just saying mind your own damn business and get the stick out of your ass. You'll be a lot happier.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Prep fire Merski Jr. from his teacher job? 39 min You Are Chicken 77
Should the FBI arrest Madona? 1 hr Justice 1
Criminal Lou Aliota on Millcreek School Board (Aug '15) 1 hr Senior Lady 128
Kevin and "son" BREVIN Flowers? WTF??? 1 hr Si Robertson 12
These Stewards at GE laugh regarding their defe... 2 hr Saristop 18
Kenneth Joint 4 hr Just WOW 2
Robb car is bringing Outlaws MC to erie (Nov '15) 6 hr just info 29
Erie School District - The Solution 10 hr douglas 46
Why Does Trumps Wife Look So Ticked Off 10 hr Just Me 28
When is G.E.set to close? 12 hr Border Patrol 226