Social security disability is family business

Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
SocialSecurity

New York, NY

#1 Jan 17, 2014
Truth
type your comments

Dundee, OH

#2 Jan 17, 2014
It is a tribal business too.
Erie Legal Eagle

Erie, PA

#3 Jan 17, 2014
Social Security was implemented to be a retirement program .....then Democrats changed it to allow for disabled people to get payments early since they could no longer work.......Fine!
Then Democrats voted to allow SS payments for children whose father had died until the age of 18......The floodgates open up & the NAACP & the Democratic Party dump all unwed mothers into the system shifting what was more properly a welfare program onto the backs of working & retired people Social Security fund prostituting what once was for honest working Americans at retirement into a illigitemate baby racket for Black Women.
Coming up

Erie, PA

#4 Jan 17, 2014
Erie Legal Eagle wrote:
Social Security was implemented to be a retirement program .....then Democrats changed it to allow for disabled people to get payments early since they could no longer work.......Fine!
Then Democrats voted to allow SS payments for children whose father had died until the age of 18......The floodgates open up & the NAACP & the Democratic Party dump all unwed mothers into the system shifting what was more properly a welfare program onto the backs of working & retired people Social Security fund prostituting what once was for honest working Americans at retirement into a illigitemate baby racket for Black Women.
Blame the Democrats.... What about the catholic church for now allowing birth control or
abortion... so you have all these fatherless kids.
Being unwed is not a need for SSI payment...
Do not compare SSD to SSI it is not the same... People earned SSD by working and
are no longer able to work...
Stu Pedaso

Union City, PA

#5 Jan 17, 2014
Coming up wrote:
<quoted text>
Blame the Democrats.... What about the catholic church for now allowing birth control or
abortion... so you have all these fatherless kids.
Being unwed is not a need for SSI payment...
Do not compare SSD to SSI it is not the same... People earned SSD by working and
are no longer able to work...
Give it a rest idiot. Hardly anyone listens to the Catholic Church on birth control or anything else for that matter. They do so at their own peril. Our Lady issued a very severe warning at Fatima about this. Her prophetic words are coming to fruition this very day. If you want to blame something, blame the phony black church and charlatans like fake Revs. Sharpton and his a-hole buddy in crime Jackson.
Vanderslit

Erie, PA

#6 Jan 18, 2014
Coming up wrote:
<quoted text>
Blame the Democrats.... What about the catholic church for now allowing birth control or
abortion... so you have all these fatherless kids.
Being unwed is not a need for SSI payment...
Do not compare SSD to SSI it is not the same... People earned SSD by working and
are no longer able to work...
99% of the low life trash on ssi are non-catholic. If you and these other scumbags would follow church teachings she wouldn't have all these people abusing the system. Does that clarify the situation for you , you retard?
type your comments

Dundee, OH

#7 Jan 18, 2014
Vanderslit wrote:
<quoted text> 99% of the low life trash on ssi are non-catholic. If you and these other scumbags would follow church teachings she wouldn't have all these people abusing the system. Does that clarify the situation for you , you retard?
too true
Coming up

Erie, PA

#8 Jan 18, 2014
Erie Legal Eagle wrote:
Social Security was implemented to be a retirement program .....then Democrats changed it to allow for disabled people to get payments early since they could no longer work.......Fine!
Then Democrats voted to allow SS payments for children whose father had died until the age of 18......The floodgates open up & the NAACP & the Democratic Party dump all unwed mothers into the system shifting what was more properly a welfare program onto the backs of working & retired people Social Security fund prostituting what once was for honest working Americans at retirement into a illigitemate baby racket for Black Women.
The biggest problem with Social Security is LAWYERS they encourage people to apply
with the numerous ads on TV Going as far as to even filing the application for the person.
Are they in the person body and understand what the person has.
Don't people know that if you are under 50 years of age you changes of getting Social
Security Disablity is next to none.. Before 50 the SS feels that the person has enough
working years left that they can be retrained for another job they can do..
And then you have all these dim wits who have a ingrown hair applying for SSD.. HA ha
On Judge Judy the one girl applied because she had Carpal Tunnel. They turned her down
Get rid of the lawyers who are trying to make big buck by collecting half of you pass do
amount and the world be must better..
And for these lazy one who want to colllect.. GO to mcDonalds they are always hiring
Erie Legal Eagle

Erie, PA

#9 Jan 18, 2014
Coming up wrote:
<quoted text>
Blame the Democrats.... What about the catholic church for now allowing birth control or
abortion... so you have all these fatherless kids.
Being unwed is not a need for SSI payment...
Do not compare SSD to SSI it is not the same... People earned SSD by working and
are no longer able to work...
I did not compare, I posted disability payments were fine ....Reread what I originally posted . As for Unwed mothers receiving Social security money ....I suggest you visit the Social Security office a time or two to witness the parade of young black women .
As for Birth control , I seriously doubt very many people pay much attention as to what the Catholic Church has to say about the subject.......the real problem is People do not use birth control when they should & in the case of the black community it is a money making scheme by abuse of the Social Security system.For crying outl oud ...they TEACH these women how to abuse the system
the investor class

New Castle, PA

#10 Jan 18, 2014
Erie Legal Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not compare, I posted disability payments were fine ....Reread what I originally posted . As for Unwed mothers receiving Social security money ....I suggest you visit the Social Security office a time or two to witness the parade of young black women .
As for Birth control , I seriously doubt very many people pay much attention as to what the Catholic Church has to say about the subject.......the real problem is People do not use birth control when they should & in the case of the black community it is a money making scheme by abuse of the Social Security system.For crying outl oud ...they TEACH these women how to abuse the system
It always makes us laugh when the poorest people in the country are blamed for their wretched avarice. We steal more in a day than a planet full of welfare beggers. The deck is stacked in our favor and we never get blamed for any of the social pathologies we create and contribute to. We love you useful idiots.
Irish Mike McGinty

Cantonment, FL

#11 Jan 18, 2014
Show us the source of your bullshit statistics, or bite a fart & shut up, then swallow.
Vanderslit wrote:
<quoted text> 99% of the low life trash on ssi are non-catholic. If you and these other scumbags would follow church teachings she wouldn't have all these people abusing the system. Does that clarify the situation for you , you retard?
Your Mom was mooing like a retarded heifer when I slammed that ass last Thursday.
Luther

Cantonment, FL

#12 Jan 18, 2014
true dat
the investor class wrote:
<quoted text>It always makes us laugh when the poorest people in the country are blamed for their wretched avarice. We steal more in a day than a planet full of welfare beggers. The deck is stacked in our favor and we never get blamed for any of the social pathologies we create and contribute to. We love you useful idiots.
Tim Leary

Union City, PA

#13 Jan 18, 2014
the investor class wrote:
<quoted text>It always makes us laugh when the poorest people in the country are blamed for their wretched avarice. We steal more in a day than a planet full of welfare beggers. The deck is stacked in our favor and we never get blamed for any of the social pathologies we create and contribute to. We love you useful idiots.
Between you filthy rich fat cats and the deadbeats, the working stiff is being driven out. You Obamaites are going to get more than you hoped for.
Vanderslit

Erie, PA

#14 Jan 18, 2014
Irish Mike McGinty wrote:
Show us the source of your bullshit statistics, or bite a fart & shut up, then swallow.<quoted text>
Your Mom was mooing like a retarded heifer when I slammed that ass last Thursday.
What statistics could satisfy your insatiable appetite for ignorance? Fact is that if everyone followed the churches teaching on sex inside and outside of marriage there would be NO unwanted babies or unwed mothers. Once you pull your head out of your ass you might want to shampoo the fecal matter off of it moron.
Millcreek Dog

Erie, PA

#15 Jan 18, 2014
Irish Mike McGinty wrote:
Show us the source of your bullshit statistics, or bite a fart & shut up, then swallow.<quoted text>
Your Mom was mooing like a retarded heifer when I slammed that ass last Thursday.
You've never slammed anyone's mother as your mother won't let you have women down in the basement in your room. She knows you have something wrong with you and she's just doing it to protect the women. PsssssAhhhhhhh.
Irish Mike McGinty

Cantonment, FL

#16 Jan 18, 2014
Yeah, yeah, yeah, and if your Mom hadn't opened her legs for that weasel you call Daddy, we wouldn't be subjected to your flights of fantasy & inane horseshit.

The Original Sin is that you were allowed to breathe the same air as me.
Vanderslit wrote:
<quoted text> What statistics could satisfy your insatiable appetite for ignorance? Fact is that if everyone followed the churches teaching on sex inside and outside of marriage there would be NO unwanted babies or unwed mothers. Once you pull your head out of your ass you might want to shampoo the fecal matter off of it moron.
Same old lame internet jokes, eh? We're real tired of you writing your autobiography, then doing the transference dance to make everyone you jabber @ sound as pathetic as YOU are.

Now STFU & go get your Daddy a drink. 3 fingers of Jameson will do nicely. And pull up your damned pants- no one wants to see your ass crack again.
Millcreek Dog wrote:
<quoted text> You've never slammed anyone's mother as your mother won't let you have women down in the basement in your room. She knows you have something wrong with you and she's just doing it to protect the women. PsssssAhhhhhhh.
Mayor Joey Snott

Union City, PA

#17 Jan 18, 2014
Irish Mike McGinty wrote:
Yeah, yeah, yeah, and if your Mom hadn't opened her legs for that weasel you call Daddy, we wouldn't be subjected to your flights of fantasy & inane horseshit.
The Original Sin is that you were allowed to breathe the same air as me.
<quoted text>
Same old lame internet jokes, eh? We're real tired of you writing your autobiography, then doing the transference dance to make everyone you jabber @ sound as pathetic as YOU are.
Now STFU & go get your Daddy a drink. 3 fingers of Jameson will do nicely. And pull up your damned pants- no one wants to see your ass crack again.
<quoted text>
You tell em tough guy. You are a total waste of life.
Trolls Keep Rolling

Cantonment, FL

#18 Jan 18, 2014
Seriously? You swipe one of my funniest nom de plumes, then have the nerve to call ME a waste of life?
Mayor Joey Snott wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell em tough guy. You are a total waste of life.
You stunted little fuckwit. Plagiarists burn in Hell, y'know? Ask Dante.
Amazing

Erie, PA

#21 Jan 19, 2014
Erie Legal Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not compare, I posted disability payments were fine ....Reread what I originally posted . As for Unwed mothers receiving Social security money ....I suggest you visit the Social Security office a time or two to witness the parade of young black women .
As for Birth control , I seriously doubt very many people pay much attention as to what the Catholic Church has to say about the subject.......the real problem is People do not use birth control when they should & in the case of the black community it is a money making scheme by abuse of the Social Security system.For crying outl oud ...they TEACH these women how to abuse the system
The real problem is lawyer that is spelled L A W Y E R everyone feel that is easy money
to represent you in a social case..
99% of the one applying now ( worse is the ones who have their lawyers apply ) are just
looking for a handout..
If you are truely handicap the Social Security will give you the award first time around.
I know I got it the first time, My husband got it the first time and my Brother got it the
first time.. We did not need any lawyers.
I had cancer and cardiac issues, my husband has two blown knees and a bad back and
my brother is cardiac... Got it first time
So send all the lawyers back into their little holes
SS lawyer

Erie, PA

#22 Jan 19, 2014
You don't know what you are talking about. The SS office will not award you disability just from your application unless you are severely ill if not terminal, and generally over 50. They are required to consider all of your physical and mental impairments in conjunction in the context of your age, skills and work history to decide if you can't do "substantial gainful activity," but the local offices seem to defer that kind of analysis to the administrative law judges who have the hearings and evaluate the credibility of the claimant as to their subjective claims of pain or other symptoms. The lawyer can't charge anything without permission from Social Security, and the standard fee is 25% of the past-due benefits only-not future benefits-, if the claim is successful. Having a lawyer is usually very helpful to direct the claimant's doctors to address specific criteria to establish certain disabilities as defined. Sometimes the doctors' notes will say they believe the claimant is disabled, but don't provide enough details. If the lawyer can get the medical opinions clear enough, the assigned judge will sometimes rule in favor of the claimant without a hearing being held. I understand the lawyer ads for disability are annoying and make it look like they are promoting excessive claims, but the system does its job properly for the most part.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Millcreek School Board Candidate list 3 min Den 86
Lou Aliota same as Mary Ann Anderson Gift Card ... 4 min Observer 25
Lou Aliota Stole Money from Disabled Veterans 4 min Crusher 11
Ron Wilga and Judy Wheaton 7 min Observer 6
Gino Montagna and Lou Aliota hate gays (Mar '13) 10 min Woodhaven Aliota ... 103
Ron Wilga and the Millcreek School Board (Jan '14) 10 min Observer 359
The Serious illegal nature of Louis Aliota (Mar '11) 13 min Woodhaven Aliota ... 469
Cathedral Prep, how did this happen ? 2 hr local employers 30
New name for Cathedral Prep 2 hr local bishop 67
Erie Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Erie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]