Mansfield, OH

#1 Jun 30, 2013
As I recall the past C.E. s were:

Robby Robinson
Judy Lynch
Rick Schenker
Mark DiVecchio
Barry Grossman

Being Lou Ryzmek, I could not format a vote ballot like some have done on Topix. If someone can do it please do. thanks.
Lou Ryzmek

Mansfield, OH

#2 Jun 30, 2013
I would say Robinson. Got things off to a very good start. Very professional approach.

Lynch was there for an eternity, but she oversaw the Erie County Technical School fiasco that cost taxpayers millions.

No comments on the other 3. Please be respectful with your comments.
Autumn

Erie, PA

#3 Jun 30, 2013
Schenker tried but knew little, Barry still has that small pay small job thing, I think he does not know how to deal with big business.He has hurt the county the most.But I will pray for him.
danny greene

Erie, PA

#4 Jun 30, 2013
The Divcchio/Mike Kraus connection was the worst ever.. snowplowing, cronyism, county workers helping sister...Divecchio should have spent time in jail.
god

Erie, PA

#5 Jun 30, 2013
Autumn wrote:
Schenker tried but knew little, Barry still has that small pay small job thing, I think he does not know how to deal with big business.He has hurt the county the most.But I will pray for him.
I chose not to answer schenker's prayers. Like so many in the GOP I found him to be less than truthful. He proved to be an incapable quitter. Another case of using his free will unwisely.
Stu

Erie, PA

#6 Jun 30, 2013
No matter who the executive was, the roth marz architects - fiore leone connection is the most corrupt. How is it that leone is roth marz's employee for "marketing" has sent them virtually every county job without debate for the last 25 years, and no one has wound up in prision? This is just pathetic.
Honest Observer

Erie, PA

#7 Jul 1, 2013
Robinson was the first & most inept.....could not even run the Red Barn Restaurant`s. Among the rest only Judy Lynch rises to an acceptable level of competence
satan

Erie, PA

#9 Jul 1, 2013
god wrote:
<quoted text> I chose not to answer schenker's prayers. Like so many in the GOP I found him to be less than truthful. He proved to be an incapable quitter. Another case of using his free will unwisely.
I chose to work with the democrat executives. I think my work proudly shows. I love when the democrats exercise their free will....hahaha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ue506 again has exercises its right to 40 hours. 19 min 5 year guy 8
The Serious illegal nature of Louis Aliota (Mar '11) 22 min Joy C 591
Joe Kujava is Back 25 min Richard F 4
were sering lawan that must be cut. Cut your gr... 2 hr sickofthis 6
99,452 3 hr out of options 19
Perry Square gazebo demolished as part of park ... 4 hr barf bag 4
The bikers say 5 hr screwedrepublic 2
hood rats and dirt roads 10 hr Undertaker 36
More from around the web

Erie People Search