|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

Interested Cop wrote:
There is lots more diging to be done here but one thing is very clear this is a homicide and nothing else!!!
It's looking like a group Erie Police Officers have direct knowledge as to who killed OWEN!!!!
Who of the 9 responding EPD officers that went to the Hilltop Road incident are now dead?????
Why should any average joe trust anything about the police? You guys are your own private mafia.
Interested Cop

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

Fat Sam do you think that David CAMBRA cul have shot OWEN or are you sold on the idea that an EPD officer killed OWEN???
Interested Cop

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

Ok the heck with this internet crap.
Fat Sam

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

Interested Cop wrote:
Fat Sam, you and I need to talk. I have several questions I would like to ask you and I dont really care to do it on this internet page!!
Any ideas on how you would like to speak??
To make a real long story short I first read the EPD case file in the spring of 2000 and it has been on my mind from that day on. In the back of my mind for several years due to other cases and just work in general. You wrote that DIPAOLO is or was a friend of yours any chance he would be willing to talk about the case?? Did you go to school with him or just meet him after he was on the EPD??
I agree, we should get together on this and run it up the flag pole and see how it flies..

Ive known Dom since childhood. Im not sure if he would or not at this point in time...possibly when he retires from the bench ....but I know for a fact that there was a contract out on him at one time.....he knew a lot but never could get the solod proof for convictions

One guy here has posted the name Don Barclaw or something to that effect......I dont recall a cop with that name.....could it be another last name? The first name is right on.
Fat Sam

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Interested Cop wrote:
Fat Sam do you think that David CAMBRA cul have shot OWEN or are you sold on the idea that an EPD officer killed OWEN???
My money is still on the inside....
Fat Sam

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

DeterminedCop wrote:
"Fat Sam" (ESPER) you seem to have a lot of knowledge regarding this case...
Any connection??
It is very interesting to hear some of the above postings by numerous anonymous individuals.
Does anyone have anything to say about a retired cop DAVID GRASSI??
Any connection??
KILLER/MURDERER:EVERYONE INVOLVED
You know who you are and we are coming for you...We will not stop until this is solved.
No connection with the crime or Fat Sam....I worked along side of the EPD in a non official capacity and know and knew all the players involved ....on both sides of the aisle..
Fat Sam

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Interested Cop wrote:
There is lots more diging to be done here but one thing is very clear this is a homicide and nothing else!!!
It's looking like a group Erie Police Officers have direct knowledge as to who killed OWEN!!!!
Who of the 9 responding EPD officers that went to the Hilltop Road incident are now dead?????
Im pretty sure there are 2 dead at this point ....3 including Bob
shortstop

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Interested Cop wrote:
Determined Cop did you investigate this case?? Was GRASSI one of the 9 cops hat responded to the Hilltop Road Burglary??
And how the heck is MCDOWELL involved??
...and Grassi was Tullio's nephew...starting to make alot of sense now.I'll bet there are some Italian-Americans suirming right now. How's the sphincter muscle now boys - tightening?
Fat Sam

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Judged:

shortstop wrote:
<quoted text>...and Grassi was Tullio's nephew...starting to make alot of sense now.I'll bet there are some Italian-Americans suirming right now. How's the sphincter muscle now boys - tightening?
Way off base shorty ....
just sayin

Shelby, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Fat Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Way off base shorty ....
Fat Sam what about Bags?
Joe K

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>Fat Sam what about Bags?
Which Bags?
just sayin

Shelby, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

DAVID BAGNONI
Bill W

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Fred McDowell ex cop current car salesman at Rick Weavers is involved?
Remember everyone this was back in the Tullio days. Wasn't the chief of police invovlved in selling confiscated guns? What about the suspicous death of Mike Canavino? So Tullio could get elected. It has been a well known fact for years. If you want to get away with murder, do it in Erie. Today's younger dumber criminals make it easier for the cops, they just have to follow the footsteps in the snow.
Eric C

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

sleuth wrote:
I shot the sheriff...
hard36

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Judged:

Hey Fat Sam, wasn't this entire crime scene washed down with a fire hose also? I seem to remember something about that in the TV news way back when this murder occured. If that's what happened, any idea who had that ordered?
just sayin

Shelby, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

What about the deputy???
Fat Sam

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>Fat Sam what about Bags?
Absolutely not .......Jr or Sr
just sayin

Shelby, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Fat Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely not .......Jr or Sr
that's good just surprised his name never came up!
Fat Sam

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Judged:

Bill W wrote:
Fred McDowell ex cop current car salesman at Rick Weavers is involved?
Remember everyone this was back in the Tullio days. Wasn't the chief of police invovlved in selling confiscated guns? What about the suspicous death of Mike Canavino? So Tullio could get elected. It has been a well known fact for years. If you want to get away with murder, do it in Erie. Today's younger dumber criminals make it easier for the cops, they just have to follow the footsteps in the snow.
Mike Cannavinos death was not suspicious, do you have proof otherwise?

You are talking about Sam Gemelli with the guns. In those days you did what you wanted with them .....sure the had the Escheat Laws back then but no one was governing them like they should, he did nothing more than any other department was doing
Bill W

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Judged:

Face it, the EPD is still similiar to the keystone cops. Now we have the young breed of shaved head,punk tough guys with tatoos. I feel so safe. Only in Erie could you keep a cop killing covered up.
Mike Cannavino did not die of a heart attack

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of288
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

106 Users are viewing the Erie Forum right now

Search the Erie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 13 min GW Bush 51,214
White psychos 30 min Buddy Hinton 33
Hillary Clinton - Is She Dying? 47 min Eldridge Van Snootigen 10
Voted the worse grocery store-Giant Eagle 51 min Emeril 1
Missy kaylor 54 min Clem 4
Prep Football Schedule 1 hr Ride a cowboy save a goat 10
mafia kingpin 1 hr onlooker 5
Worst Mayor Ever Josep E. Sinnott 4 hr Nasty 38
•••
•••
•••
•••

Erie Jobs