Officer Deluca Should be Fired For

Posted in the Erie Forum

Facebook

Erie, PA

#1 Aug 1, 2011
Office Steve Deluca is known for BULLYING people around Erie for a long time now.....from BEATING PEOPLE UP and PLANTING DRUGS to RUINING NAMES FOR NO REASON and plain old herassing people minding their own business... we need to put a stop to him and his squad or renegade cops.

Join the group
http://www.facebook.com/groups/17399108600328...
Themis

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Aug 1, 2011
Yeah, that "herassing" thing has gone too far - Sounds like the poster is one of those people who consistently breaks the laws but believes they weren't meant to apply to him - Get a job!!
cheetos

Erie, PA

#3 Aug 1, 2011
I was pulling into Kwik Fill this afternoon and seen a cop had a women pulled over. As i was checking out when she came in laughing proceeded to tell the clerk how the she was pulled over for doing 65mph in a school zone!!!! Laughing, she was let off the hook because her husband drinks with the officer. My comment to her was "Well, maybe the next time you'll kill someones child then it will be fking hilarious!"
scooby snacks

Erie, PA

#4 Aug 1, 2011
cheetos wrote:
I was pulling into Kwik Fill this afternoon and seen a cop had a women pulled over. As i was checking out when she came in laughing proceeded to tell the clerk how the she was pulled over for doing 65mph in a school zone!!!! Laughing, she was let off the hook because her husband drinks with the officer. My comment to her was "Well, maybe the next time you'll kill someones child then it will be fking hilarious!"
I saw a young child laying on the side of the road the other day. I slammed on my brakes, ran over to offer aid and assistance but he wasn't hurt. He said he was only planking :)
cheetos

Erie, PA

#5 Aug 1, 2011
scooby snacks wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw a young child laying on the side of the road the other day. I slammed on my brakes, ran over to offer aid and assistance but he wasn't hurt. He said he was only planking :)
i saw my husband on the roof the other day, i thought he was owling. But he said that he was only trying to hide from me ;)
Ayatollah Rock and Rolla

Erie, PA

#6 Aug 1, 2011
scooby snacks

Erie, PA

#7 Aug 1, 2011
cheetos wrote:
<quoted text>
i saw my husband on the roof the other day, i thought he was owling. But he said that he was only trying to hide from me ;)
I dunno. If he had his pants around his ankles he might have been gruntin out a growler. He was growling ;O
cheetos

Erie, PA

#8 Aug 1, 2011
scooby snacks wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno. If he had his pants around his ankles he might have been gruntin out a growler. He was growling ;O
I didn't see anything pointing north.
LMAO!!! but I have been shot the double hogback growler.
You've got mail ;p
Real Bussiere

Erie, PA

#9 Aug 1, 2011
CM Punk Tells Most Hated Erie Pa Cop Deluca That He Has a Vagina ( Erie Pa CopWatch )
BussiereIsADerri ere

Beaver Falls, PA

#10 Aug 1, 2011
If you are going to piece together clips to make what appears to be an actual event, try using footage that you haven't already posted. You really are a waste!!
East sider

Edinboro, PA

#11 Aug 2, 2011
should be fired for doing the job we pay him to do? maybe the tards that are posting this stuff are the same people he has arrested. Maybe we should shut down these stupid sites and stop giving cowards the power to hide behind a computer screen and talk shit.
Allen Funkt

Erie, PA

#12 Aug 2, 2011
Real Bussiere wrote:
CM Punk Tells Most Hated Erie Pa Cop Deluca That He Has a Vagina ( Erie Pa CopWatch )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xREHWBBmzLMXX
"Vile, you're on Rancid Camera!"
btruth

Erie, PA

#13 Jul 8, 2013
He tried threatening me and got mad When he wasnt taken seriously maybe if he did his job right someone wouldnt get shot in rer every other day. Having a badge doesnt mean shit unless you use it to protect and serve not be a joke. Ive met decent cops normal everyday people just doing there jobs and had a convo with deluca only to realize hes an egotistical douche. " you wanna know why I make more arresta then every one else on the force" idk maybe its your d bag haircut
btruth

Erie, PA

#14 Jul 8, 2013
Cops like him Have a Hugh suicide rate
Dave

Erie, PA

#15 Jul 8, 2013
I highly doubt he cares what anyone has to think of him or says.
doosh

Erie, PA

#16 Jul 9, 2013
Real Bussiere wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xREHWBBmzLMXX
Well at least the EPD now knows which doosh created the facebook page.
doosh

Erie, PA

#18 Jul 9, 2013
doosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that right Christian Tirak? The cancer poster child on SSI but seems capable of trolling around Erie at all hours without any assistance on the government dime. HAve you ever held a job or do you expect the government to provide for your pathetic life till the day you die?
Why was this removed? It is ok for Christian Tirak to name a police officer but considered abuse when the accuser's name is used?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which School District 5 min tim 3
Lou Aliota's Millcreek Township School Board Ac... 45 min Taxpayer 30
Have a name for condition 1 hr GOOD GRIEF 6
McDowell Ice Arena 1 hr Mom of number 9 22
cheating lovers 1 hr Androcles 2
straight people 2 hr GM Alum 7
Millcreek Township School District not safe 2 hr Samantha 20
McDowell teacher runs .. Thu Zugzwang eats his... 77
More from around the web

Erie People Search