eddie for sheriff class act

Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
eddie dangerouse

Allison Park, PA

#1 Oct 4, 2013
John Loomis had a dinner/party at the sportmans club last night for Loomis supporters. Eddie parked his giant box truck right out front with his flashing lights on. Real classy Eddie, real classy. Crashing someone else's party. I'm sure it worked out well for ya.
Just sayin

Stafford, VA

#2 Oct 4, 2013
eddie dangerouse wrote:
John Loomis had a dinner/party at the sportmans club last night for Loomis supporters. Eddie parked his giant box truck right out front with his flashing lights on. Real classy Eddie, real classy. Crashing someone else's party. I'm sure it worked out well for ya.
maybe it broke down and that's why the flashers were on.......... Eddie is contracted to take care of all crashes!!!!
danny greene

Erie, PA

#3 Oct 4, 2013
Someone said that Ebert Beeman is running Eddie's Collectibles in the South County for extra money. What is an "Eddies Collectible" anyway? Antique dealer....?
Loco Gringo

Fairview, PA

#4 Oct 4, 2013
If you elect Loomis you will be stuck with another county employee in charge that continues the attitude of entitlement.

You notice his oversize signs that have been up along roadsides for days? Clear violation of the law. How do you expect someone to enforce the law that chooses to ignore it?

Tomorrow is the day you can put them up legally. Someone needs to inform Bill Kelly & his constituents about that as well.
nuttin but the truth

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Oct 4, 2013
Loco Gringo wrote:
If you elect Loomis you will be stuck with another county employee in charge that continues the attitude of entitlement.
You notice his oversize signs that have been up along roadsides for days? Clear violation of the law. How do you expect someone to enforce the law that chooses to ignore it?
Tomorrow is the day you can put them up legally. Someone needs to inform Bill Kelly & his constituents about that as well.
hey nimrod, sign placement is perfectly legal on PRIVATE property. Sounds like someone is seething with jealously;)
nuttin but the truth

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Oct 4, 2013
While we are talking about facts let us discuss how its a Federal Offense to Buy votes let alone hiding it behind someone's unfortunate circumstance. Nuttin but a P.O.S. CHECK THAT FACT!
X Terminator

Stafford, VA

#7 Oct 4, 2013
nuttin but the truth wrote:
<quoted text> hey nimrod, sign placement is perfectly legal on PRIVATE property. Sounds like someone is seething with jealously;)
Not legal in the right of way. I see signs everywhere in the right of way. You must be one of those model government employees who feel you are better than everyone judging by the name calling.
FACTS101

Erie, PA

#8 Oct 4, 2013
Loco Gringo wrote:
I think you need to get your FACTS straight talking about entitlement! Eddie THINKS because he tows vehicles that he can show up at accident scenes just to get in info and feel like he is law enforement... and LETS TALK ABOUT HIS "ENTITLEMENT" TO PLACE HIS TRUCK PLACES just to be a spiteful ass!?!?!?!
Signs are LEGAL on private property at ANY POINT! FACT IS If "Eddie's followers" want to put them up they can do so as well.
WRONG

Erie, PA

#10 Oct 6, 2013
nuttin but the truth wrote:
<quoted text> hey nimrod, sign placement is perfectly legal on PRIVATE property. Sounds like someone is seething with jealously;)
WRONG not even allowed in private property. Go to the Erie County elections website.
WRONG

Erie, PA

#11 Oct 6, 2013
FACTS101 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need to get your FACTS straight talking about entitlement! Eddie THINKS because he tows vehicles that he can show up at accident scenes just to get in info and feel like he is law enforement... and LETS TALK ABOUT HIS "ENTITLEMENT" TO PLACE HIS TRUCK PLACES just to be a spiteful ass!?!?!?!
Signs are LEGAL on private property at ANY POINT! FACT IS If "Eddie's followers" want to put them up they can do so as well.
Since you feel the need to talk about entitlements how about discuss Loomis broadcasting over the air that the only reason he was running was to pad his pension?

Class act
LOLFARM

Erie, PA

#12 Oct 6, 2013
If there's a recording of loomis saying that it should be made into a TV ad
Unknown

Corry, PA

#13 Oct 6, 2013
All bums...Erie is a bunch of bums
Mayor

Erie, PA

#14 Oct 6, 2013
Eddie is a fat moron who thinks he is above the law already. No thanks I won't vote for him.
Loco Gringo

Fairview, PA

#15 Oct 6, 2013
The person that started this thread & people that are posting negativity are the "class act".

You don't see anyone starting threads against Loomis, they could, but don't.

Sounds like the thin skinned people have a problem with a succesfull businessman. Too bad, not everyone "depends" on the government for a job.
Ringo

Erie, PA

#16 Oct 7, 2013
Mayor wrote:
Eddie is a fat moron who thinks he is above the law already. No thanks I won't vote for him.
Eddie has lost 100lbs in the past 10 months. He is at the gym every day and has drastically changed his diet. But thanks for posting mean slurs online about him anonymously. Very cool of you.
really

Erie, PA

#17 Oct 7, 2013
Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Eddie has lost 100lbs in the past 10 months. He is at the gym every day and has drastically changed his diet. But thanks for posting mean slurs online about him anonymously. Very cool of you.
Gringo, ringo, dingo, slingo....pick a name and stick with it. No need to pretend you are several different people. You either are eddie or a big time backer and that is fine but you are never going to get these imbeciles to capitulate. They are of the "sky is red" stupidity. If you say the sky is blue they will cry it is red just to take an argumentative position.
Ringo

Erie, PA

#18 Oct 7, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Gringo, ringo, dingo, slingo....pick a name and stick with it. No need to pretend you are several different people. You either are eddie or a big time backer and that is fine but you are never going to get these imbeciles to capitulate. They are of the "sky is red" stupidity. If you say the sky is blue they will cry it is red just to take an argumentative position.
Not that it matters to a know-it-all like you, but I only post using this name.
really

Erie, PA

#19 Oct 7, 2013
Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that it matters to a know-it-all like you, but I only post using this name.
Not that it matters but you are full of crap if you expect anyone to believe that.
mmkay

Erie, PA

#20 Oct 7, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that it matters but you are full of crap if you expect anyone to believe that.
Newsflash for you: Hundreds of people are on this forum every hour. If you think you're some kind of super sleuth because you can recognize the same vowel in two different usernames you're kidding yourself.

Run along, Sherlock Holmes wannabe.
really

Erie, PA

#21 Oct 7, 2013
mmkay wrote:
<quoted text>
Newsflash for you: Hundreds of people are on this forum every hour. If you think you're some kind of super sleuth because you can recognize the same vowel in two different usernames you're kidding yourself.
Run along, Sherlock Holmes wannabe.
And I see you found another name ringo, slingo, dingo, bingo and mmkay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help Wanted 40hrs. per week! 8 min Zugzwang 14
Fight at Ghetto-Mart 15 min Enjoy the show 6
Obama's Legacy 20 min And dont forget 16
F___ Kathy Dahlkemper 33 min A Listener 9
Ryan Bizzarro's First Term Accomplishments 36 min A Listener 38
How not to get Beat Up by the Cops 1 hr officerkrumpky 32
Proper behavior during a police stop 2 hr suzieque 3
Two Dead, Two Critical 8 hr route 8 watcher 92
Erie Dating
Find my Match