Cramer Motors sold to Lakeside Auto: ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Write me up

Erie, PA

#21 Mar 12, 2014
News flash!! Since the very beginnings of car lots they have all been shady...
furbutt

Waterford, PA

#22 Mar 12, 2014
Joey Fiat wrote:
Andy isn't any worse than the Dave hallmans and Gary millers. People on here are jealous of every human that tries in life. It's an evil world we live in and instead of fighting evil we embrace it. We think it's ok to slander success instead of taking that time to seek success ourselves. So take pills. Shoot heroin. Steal. Rob. Victimize people. This sight embraces hate and racism. It allows cowards to sit behind the keypad and say what they want. Instead if hating everyone for what they have. Go out and work hard. Believe in god. Do right.
Spoken like a true nut for some imagined God because he's too afraid to face the world as it is so he resorts to a fairytale. True men face facts even though it slay them. Not to worry. Mommy will tuck you in.
D Duke

Kittanning, PA

#23 Mar 14, 2014
Heard from employee that Girard and Northeast are losers right now. And yes Andy is a real ahole to work for
opie

Sharon, PA

#24 Mar 14, 2014
furbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true nut for some imagined God because he's too afraid to face the world as it is so he resorts to a fairytale. True men face facts even though it slay them. Not to worry. Mommy will tuck you in.
look in the mirror furby, time to face the facts, you are the nut, GOODBY
furbutt

Waterford, PA

#25 Mar 14, 2014
D Duke wrote:
Heard from employee that Girard and Northeast are losers right now. And yes Andy is a real ahole to work for
Imagine what a dick I would be :)
D Duke

Lancaster, KY

#26 Mar 17, 2014
Even though he was caught for deceptive advertising, fat Andy is back at it. He is currently advertising cheap leases on new Chevys. Unless you never drive your vehicle you will be over the mileage limit.

Since: Jan 09

Erie, PA

#28 May 2, 2015
Big Mistake wrote:
I had trouble after purchasing a vehicle from there. my pay off check was sent to the dealership however the finance manger did not apply it to my account and pay off my other vehicle. I called the dealership asked to speak to the finance manager he picked up my call and when he found out who I was he pretended he was not the finance manager, he kept telling me he would get a message to him about this. I kept saying I know it is you and he kept arguing with me that he wasn't the finance manager. I got a bad feeling that he was trying to steal my check that was meant for my pay off. I will never do business with any of Andy Gabler's dealership. Seems to me he hires alot of shady people....maybe some of them are his jail buddies. I cannot beleive Mr Cramer would sell out to such a sleeze ball
You should tell your experience on the Facebook page Victims of Lakeside Auto Sales. And don't forget to like and share that page. It will help others not be taken advantage of by those crooks. https://www.facebook.com/victimsoflakesideaut...
eriegirl 1960

Erie, PA

#29 May 7, 2015
Since he removes all his bad reviews right away and I've seen tons of them on his FB pages and his website but they disappear pretty quickly, consider telling your experiences with the worst dealer in town on theis facebook page. Please like the page and share it if you will. Let's protect others from scammy Andy. https://www.facebook.com/victimsoflakesideaut...

Since: Jan 09

Erie, PA

#30 May 7, 2015
Please consider posting your experiences here, and like and share if you will so we can protect others from being scammed. https://www.facebook.com/victimsoflakesideaut...
tellemlarrysenty a

Erie, PA

#31 May 7, 2015
Who is more honest?

Suzucki Joe 0r Write it up
John Q Public

Meadville, PA

#32 Dec 4, 2015
Andy Gabler what a guy. If he worked at being legit dealer instead of a deceptive dealerthings would be good. He is the typical greedy fck that doesn't give a shit that he buried you so bad on a car deal. He thinks he is a superior being and car buyers are stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erie Co. Auto Tag $ 5 Fee 10 min Jew Boy 16
jews did 9 11 20 min Mrdontgiveadamn 19
Did JE Casella start Isis? 23 min Father Flanigan 4
convicted PA politician gets massive pension 56 min marg 21
Jay Breneman's beard 58 min Mr Dontgiveadamn 18
Lawrence Park 1 hr Paying enough 36
UE and Slawson delusional? 1 hr Kool guy 57
MODERATOR, Care too explain ? 4 hr hatemudsharks 16
Wolf announces millions in wasteful spending in... 9 hr Ryck Jamz 26

Erie Jobs