First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Write me up

Erie, PA

#21 Mar 12, 2014
News flash!! Since the very beginnings of car lots they have all been shady...
furbutt

Erie, PA

#22 Mar 12, 2014
Joey Fiat wrote:
Andy isn't any worse than the Dave hallmans and Gary millers. People on here are jealous of every human that tries in life. It's an evil world we live in and instead of fighting evil we embrace it. We think it's ok to slander success instead of taking that time to seek success ourselves. So take pills. Shoot heroin. Steal. Rob. Victimize people. This sight embraces hate and racism. It allows cowards to sit behind the keypad and say what they want. Instead if hating everyone for what they have. Go out and work hard. Believe in god. Do right.
Spoken like a true nut for some imagined God because he's too afraid to face the world as it is so he resorts to a fairytale. True men face facts even though it slay them. Not to worry. Mommy will tuck you in.
D Duke

Meadville, PA

#23 Mar 14, 2014
Heard from employee that Girard and Northeast are losers right now. And yes Andy is a real ahole to work for
opie

Erie, PA

#24 Mar 14, 2014
furbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true nut for some imagined God because he's too afraid to face the world as it is so he resorts to a fairytale. True men face facts even though it slay them. Not to worry. Mommy will tuck you in.
look in the mirror furby, time to face the facts, you are the nut, GOODBY
furbutt

Erie, PA

#25 Mar 14, 2014
D Duke wrote:
Heard from employee that Girard and Northeast are losers right now. And yes Andy is a real ahole to work for
Imagine what a dick I would be :)
D Duke

Meadville, PA

#26 Mar 17, 2014
Even though he was caught for deceptive advertising, fat Andy is back at it. He is currently advertising cheap leases on new Chevys. Unless you never drive your vehicle you will be over the mileage limit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bizzarro Announces New Chief of Staff 19 min so vain 9
Former County Council candidate Styn to run for... 1 hr I luv women 39
Sonya Arrington Running for Council 2 hr state street stash 8
We Want Dave Belmondo 2 hr Kalie 7
Red fox inn 6 hr Paco 22
Erie Cops Children 7 hr TeddyMazu 3
take out sonya arton. dredge on society. finis... 8 hr tax roll 1
I Rock Fitness buys Nautilus 12 hr Lou Tullio 27
Erie Dating
Find my Match