Leadership changes planned for some E...

Leadership changes planned for some Erie schools

There are 2 comments on the Erie Times News story from Jul 7, 2014, titled Leadership changes planned for some Erie schools. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

The administrative shuffle is part of an annual process that "gives the district and the administration an opportunity to move people around based on their strengths and based on the unique characteristics and needs of the buildings," said Matthew Cummings, the district's director of communications.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

another patronage job

Erie, PA

#1 Jul 7, 2014
Why does the school district need a really bad pr person like Cummings? Couldn't his daddy get him a real job?
Bad leadership at many

Erie, PA

#2 Jul 10, 2014
another patronage job wrote:
Why does the school district need a really bad pr person like Cummings? Couldn't his daddy get him a real job?
schools: JD, and others!! Many went to school for a phys ed degrees then somehow allowed to move up the ranks!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lou Aliota to sell Brown's Farm 25 min Millcreek 1
News 65 to be charged in underage drinking bust at d... (Mar '09) 31 min ZUGZWANG 26
I'm very proud of Erie 34 min ZUGZWANG 2
IHOP = Jobs 35 min ZUGZWANG 3
News Purse taken from vehicle at restaurant in Erie ... (Oct '10) 38 min ZUGZWANG 19
Erie = High School 56 min See u later Erie 4
News Hess to take over leadership of Harbor Creek sc... 1 hr HARBORCREEKIAN 3
Frankie and May Grocer: Overpriced and Overhyped! (Apr '12) 2 hr daisies on the piano 113
More from around the web

Erie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]