What is money from a benefit used for?
Just the facts

Mansfield, OH

#41 Mar 5, 2013
Buttafuco wrote:
I sure don't know Joe, just an aquaintance, but could you really blame him, the accident was not his fault, there was a settlement invovled, he's been thru a physical he11, who wouldn't want to get away and maybe try to enjoy some time without staring at walls and having therapy. They could be using the money from the settlement. Also, what guy wouldn't want to play with firm big booobies, would you really care that their fake? I hear no complaints from the women i'm with about the work that was done enlarging my johnson!
Who wouldn't like to get away a@@wipe?? Maybe the people that contributed to the benefit so that the BILLS are paid. The people who out of the kindness of their heart donated money the money that they DIDN'T use for a vacation even though they worked for it. Who would love nothing better than to stare at the walls at work all day, work their rears off and get "free money" to take a nice vacation?? Does he deserve it?? NOT! Oh, and don't spend any of that settlement on your kids, buy your girlfriend some boobs and make sure she has a vacation. Are you freaking kidding me you moron? You need to take your enlarged johnson and put it in your mouth and gag yourself.
true

Erie, PA

#42 Mar 5, 2013
Well hope she stays for a long time and those better be the best new ones ever since you gave up all your friends for her. Or should i say she succeeded in driving all of us away and you let her. Just remember you dropped us first. Hope she can shower on a cruise since she couldn't when you were in the hospital.
Truth

Coraopolis, PA

#44 Mar 6, 2013
true wrote:
Well hope she stays for a long time and those better be the best new ones ever since you gave up all your friends for her. Or should i say she succeeded in driving all of us away and you let her. Just remember you dropped us first. Hope she can shower on a cruise since she couldn't when you were in the hospital.
The truth has been said but more importantly it has been written!!
Buttafuco

Erie, PA

#45 Mar 6, 2013
Like i said don't know him personaly, but if you give out of the goodness of your heart, than there should be nothing spoken out of your mouth about it, obviously you didn't give it from your heart cause sh1t is coming out of your mouth...just saying...no one held a gun to your head and told you to give, you gave because he's your friend right?
Why do you say he doesn't deserve it, you act as if he's a complete bum, wasn't he working his arss off up until the accident? Truth...the only thing coming out of your mouth is a bag of richards, it seems as though you are the real wipe of arss! Only a piece of genuine sh1t would get on a public forum hidden behind a screen name and boast about helping a friend, and then try to destroy that same "friend"...who needs enemies when there's "friends" like you out there. Go look in a mirror and truly think if you would want a "friend" like you...you filthy piece of poop!
Autumn

Erie, PA

#47 Mar 6, 2013
Buttafuco wrote:
Like i said don't know him personaly, but if you give out of the goodness of your heart, than there should be nothing spoken out of your mouth about it, obviously you didn't give it from your heart cause sh1t is coming out of your mouth...just saying...no one held a gun to your head and told you to give, you gave because he's your friend right?
Why do you say he doesn't deserve it, you act as if he's a complete bum, wasn't he working his arss off up until the accident? Truth...the only thing coming out of your mouth is a bag of richards, it seems as though you are the real wipe of arss! Only a piece of genuine sh1t would get on a public forum hidden behind a screen name and boast about helping a friend, and then try to destroy that same "friend"...who needs enemies when there's "friends" like you out there. Go look in a mirror and truly think if you would want a "friend" like you...you filthy piece of poop!
Wow they learned to post while on vacation.
Enlarged Johnson

Erie, PA

#49 Mar 6, 2013
Hey i agree with the buttafuco guy, aint nothin wrong with fake big boobies...somebody give me 1 negative about fake ones!
face

Erie, PA

#50 Mar 6, 2013
I really like her fake ones. Ithink about them often. I just can't get over the ugly mug, but that's me.
emo gurlie

Waterford, PA

#51 Mar 6, 2013
Enlarged Johnson wrote:
Hey i agree with the buttafuco guy, aint nothin wrong with fake big boobies...somebody give me 1 negative about fake ones!
One punch to the tit and they be servin toast N fried eggs.
pshhht

Waterford, PA

#52 Mar 6, 2013
Id it tru a nip crooked?
Just the facts

Mansfield, OH

#53 Mar 6, 2013
Buttafuco wrote:
Like i said don't know him personaly, but if you give out of the goodness of your heart, than there should be nothing spoken out of your mouth about it, obviously you didn't give it from your heart cause sh1t is coming out of your mouth...just saying...no one held a gun to your head and told you to give, you gave because he's your friend right?
Why do you say he doesn't deserve it, you act as if he's a complete bum, wasn't he working his arss off up until the accident? Truth...the only thing coming out of your mouth is a bag of richards, it seems as though you are the real wipe of arss! Only a piece of genuine sh1t would get on a public forum hidden behind a screen name and boast about helping a friend, and then try to destroy that same "friend"...who needs enemies when there's "friends" like you out there. Go look in a mirror and truly think if you would want a "friend" like you...you filthy piece of poop!
I would love a friend like me. I gave out of the kindness of my heart NEVER thinking he would be such a brain dead idiot to think "boy I have such great friends that helped me out, I think I will take a nice vacation to show how appreciative I am"! Are you nuts or just have absolutely no morals at all. When people give at a benefit they are "there" for their friend so that they don't get in any financial trouble while trying to heal. They aren't there thinking "I worked hard for this money that I am giving, I hope Joey takes the boobies on a nice vacation with all this generousity". And please show me where I wrote he didn't deserve the benefit, I never did, so quit hiding behind your screen name lying about what other people wrote. Believe me I am more than sure even his great, close friends are not real happy that all their hard work and effort went for a nice vacation. I am sure all of the even close buddies thought "this will help Joey to stay on his feet and not get behind on his bills" I am positive they are thinking, maybe not saying it or writing it, what a total piece of shit he has become. Everything now is governed by the boobies he paid for. His poor kids are probably all pretty excited that he got to take a vacation don't you think?? Just know his kids will grow up and they will KNOW exactly what he is all about now. I would give anyone the shirt off my back to help them out, to keep creditors off their back, to help pay what insurance didn't cover, to buy groceries so they have a decent meal to put on their table, but to pay for a vacation was never even a thought in my head. Joe, you have really taken it to the limit. Your parents are probably real proud of you aren't they. Your kids are probably just waiting at home to see your tan. And just so I know what the hell is a bag of richards??? If it's coming out of my mouth, I would at least like to know what it means. Joe you made this decision (or was it boobies decision) and now you have sunk to the lowest of the lows. And Buttafuco, you are just as big a piece of crap as the guy that you don't know personally. Butt wipe.
Buttafuco

Erie, PA

#54 Mar 6, 2013
Buttafuco wrote:
Like i said don't know him personaly, but if you give out of the goodness of your heart, than there should be nothing spoken out of your mouth about it, obviously you didn't give it from your heart cause sh1t is coming out of your mouth...just saying...no one held a gun to your head and told you to give, you gave because he's your friend right?
Why do you say he doesn't deserve it, you act as if he's a complete bum, wasn't he working his arss off up until the accident? Truth...the only thing coming out of your mouth is a bag of richards, it seems as though you are the real wipe of arss! Only a piece of genuine sh1t would get on a public forum hidden behind a screen name and boast about helping a friend, and then try to destroy that same "friend"...who needs enemies when there's "friends" like you out there. Go look in a mirror and truly think if you would want a "friend" like you...you filthy piece of poop!
I'm a complete idiot and after reading what I posted I now know what a moron I am! My post makes no sense and my spelling is awful! My English too is quite disturbing! I'm sorry I'm such an idiot! I think I'll just go and get my bag of Richards and gag on my enlarged Johnson!
Just the facts

Mansfield, OH

#55 Mar 6, 2013
Buttafuco wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a complete idiot and after reading what I posted I now know what a moron I am! My post makes no sense and my spelling is awful! My English too is quite disturbing! I'm sorry I'm such an idiot! I think I'll just go and get my bag of Richards and gag on my enlarged Johnson!
I am so glad you admitted it! Love ya' man!
Just Sayin

Erie, PA

#56 Mar 7, 2013
Hmmmm.... Everyone is awfully quiet today!! Just sayin...
danny greene

Erie, PA

#57 Mar 7, 2013
kuzin jed wrote:
What is Joe's lastname? Does it rhyme with Sparks??
Ianello...
Buttafuco

Erie, PA

#58 Mar 7, 2013
Just for clarification - a bag of richards means a bag of dicks, didn't think topix would allow it, but i guess they do. and to further clarify, that would mean that you have multiple dicks cumming in your mouth...how's that for just the facts?
Buttafuco

Erie, PA

#59 Mar 7, 2013
As for anything else that was said....i don't give a dam what you think of my english, spelling or anything else. Bottom line...you claim you're a friend, i say you are an a$$ clown, and no friend of Joe's. Here, let me refund any money that you gave....$5 should cover it! Now go get those dicks back in your mouth, or get back under Mr. Grossman's desk where you belong, either way i don't give a dam what you got to say, because you are a queer, with cum on your chin.
Truth

Coraopolis, PA

#60 Mar 7, 2013
Buttafuco wrote:
As for anything else that was said....i don't give a dam what you think of my english, spelling or anything else. Bottom line...you claim you're a friend, i say you are an a$$ clown, and no friend of Joe's. Here, let me refund any money that you gave....$5 should cover it! Now go get those dicks back in your mouth, or get back under Mr. Grossman's desk where you belong, either way i don't give a dam what you got to say, because you are a queer, with cum on your chin.
Well Butt-o-cracko seems as if a nerve was hit!! Just say what you mean and mean what you say! Get your enlarged Johnson out of your throat, it appears you're choking on your words.
Buttafuco Sr

Coraopolis, PA

#61 Mar 7, 2013
Buttafuco wrote:
Just for clarification - a bag of richards means a bag of dicks, didn't think topix would allow it, but i guess they do. and to further clarify, that would mean that you have multiple dicks cumming in your mouth...how's that for just the facts?
Now junior would your mother approve of such language?? And how many times do I have to tell you that your escapades with Mr. Grossman are private matters! Don't be jealous that he's sharing his pee pee with the others! You know he has enough for everyone! Now quit your sniveling and go wipe your mouth!
Buttafuco Sr

Coraopolis, PA

#62 Mar 7, 2013
Buttafuco wrote:
Just for clarification - a bag of richards means a bag of dicks, didn't think topix would allow it, but i guess they do. and to further clarify, that would mean that you have multiple dicks cumming in your mouth...how's that for just the facts?
Oh yeah and pay attention boy! You explained what a bag of Richards was when you posted you were getting yours and then gagging on your Johnson! What am I going to do with you son??
Buttafuco

Erie, PA

#63 Mar 7, 2013
Could either of you be original? I call you out for sucking johnsons, and that is how you respond.....real original! Thanks for showing the size of your brains, oops forgot, probably talking to a 10 year old anyways. I'm rubber and you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.....there you go kido, is that easier to understand?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merski for mayor, YUCK 11 min Alicia 3
Benedictines Charity 12 min Stnobody 28
G.E. will be ending production in June 2017" p... 25 min Curious 86
Do you want a Tranny in your daughters bathroom? 38 min Occasional Observer 58
If you vote for Bob Merski 1 hr Skifoso 41
Millcreek Community Hospital rapes 1 hr Thomas 6
G.E. Breaking News 2 hr 7 days a week 48
The oscars 2 hr Occasional Observer 16
C Frey Facebook thread cant open 2 hr Gwen 12
ray ferritto - MOB hitman (Aug '11) Sat Stash Ropazewinski 155

Erie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erie Mortgages