Fighting at the Job fair.
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Hmmmmm

Canton, OH

#104 Apr 2, 2014
Maybe they were fighting over job applications. That's right the big lip bastards don't work... Maybe someone handed one of them applicationÂ… And things got really heated
Barry Dane

Canton, OH

#106 Apr 2, 2014
How about Sonya Arrington's comments on her solution to holding future job fairs ? " We'll just have the po-lease here the next time."
What does that tell you about the state of affairs in that community ?
A show of force by the Erie Police is necessary in order to assure there can be proper civil order at something as simple as a jobs fair ! Not that any local employers saw that on the news and didn't establish any additional negative thoughts toward Erie minorities. I'm sure they came away determined to be more diligent in hiring minorities because "they're not all like that". I'm sure Booker T. Washington himself would be very proud.
Apparently Ms. Arrington doesn't grasp what her words on camera actually admitted to everyone about that sector of society.
D Duke

Meadville, PA

#107 Apr 2, 2014
I was rolling on the floor this morning watching the latest nog arrest on the news. The fat guy that robbed the pizza delivery guy. The suspect is so fcking dumb he used a cell phone he stole in the last pizza delivery robbery. From the looks of him, money wasn't the motive, he jus wanna free pizza.
Is that his cousin on trial for taking crack into the courthouse?
Barry Dane

Canton, OH

#108 Apr 2, 2014
D Duke wrote:
I was rolling on the floor this morning watching the latest nog arrest on the news. The fat guy that robbed the pizza delivery guy. The suspect is so fcking dumb he used a cell phone he stole in the last pizza delivery robbery. From the looks of him, money wasn't the motive, he jus wanna free pizza.
Is that his cousin on trial for taking crack into the courthouse?
Surely employers and the general public don't notice the constant parade of black criminals escorted into City Hall while handcuffed. It wouldn't be right to formulate an opinion based on those kinds of things. Hey, they're not all like that you know !
Hmmmmm

Canton, OH

#109 Apr 2, 2014
The tiger stripes never change
Barry Dane

Canton, OH

#110 Apr 2, 2014
Hmmmmm wrote:
The tiger stripes never change
Nor skin color.
IMUNIQUE

Wattsburg, PA

#111 Apr 2, 2014
I thott the Job fair was to teach the biotches how to give bettah jobs. Dat's the only reason I can see for the fighting. None of the brotha's was gay and they cudn't take advantuge of the trayning.
skip the pee pee

North East, PA

#112 Apr 2, 2014
IMUNIQUE wrote:
I thott the Job fair was to teach the biotches how to give bettah jobs. Dat's the only reason I can see for the fighting. None of the brotha's was gay and they cudn't take advantuge of the trayning.
trayning--is that travon's brother?
skip the pee pee

North East, PA

#113 Apr 2, 2014
I can't believe you said that. Me neither.
Hmmmmm

Canton, OH

#114 Apr 2, 2014
Bane wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor skin color.
Got that right
FAT LAD

Erie, PA

#115 Apr 3, 2014
Why does the Times leave out black sometimes in the description of a Suspect?
Barry Dane

Canton, OH

#116 Apr 3, 2014
FAT LAD wrote:
Why does the Times leave out black sometimes in the description of a Suspect?
It should just be assumed.
IMUNIQUE

Erie, PA

#117 Apr 3, 2014
FAT LAD wrote:
Why does the Times leave out black sometimes in the description of a Suspect?
Cuz it's spelled "blaque" you stupid honkie craquer. Learn to spel.
Bubba

United States

#118 Apr 3, 2014
FAT LAD wrote:
Why does the Times leave out black sometimes in the description of a Suspect?
They should just say it's only another useless -igger as usual,number one trouble makers,shooters and thieves,what else is new,nogood useless black bastards!
cheetos

United States

#119 Apr 3, 2014
IMUNIQUE wrote:
<quoted text>Cuz it's spelled "blaque" you stupid honkie craquer. Learn to spel.
Is that like "bleu" cheese?......on quackers?
The Outstanding Racist

Erie, PA

#120 Apr 3, 2014
You notice that all the racial slurs against whites, also bring down the nogs too?
Cracker: as in the guy that cracks the whip.
Honky: a white person that owns a car and goes to find a black prostitute
Funny how that works..
jack

Erie, PA

#121 Apr 4, 2014
Barry Dane wrote:
How about Sonya Arrington's comments on her solution to holding future job fairs ? " We'll just have the po-lease here the next time."
What does that tell you about the state of affairs in that community ?
A show of force by the Erie Police is necessary in order to assure there can be proper civil order at something as simple as a jobs fair ! Not that any local employers saw that on the news and didn't establish any additional negative thoughts toward Erie minorities. I'm sure they came away determined to be more diligent in hiring minorities because "they're not all like that". I'm sure Booker T. Washington himself would be very proud.
Apparently Ms. Arrington doesn't grasp what her words on camera actually admitted to everyone about that sector of society.
Save gas money and time.
Hold it at EPD.
No wait. That means no one would show....
White Guy

Erie, PA

#122 Apr 4, 2014
The jigs in Erie are running wild and shooting up the town, while Sinnot sits on his fat a ss and does nothing. There is zero black leadership in this town because they are all deadbeats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El Chapo pleads innocent 9 min Liberalsareassholes 3
R.j. zonnas is back doing the night crawl. 56 min Phil 2
Trump 1st action as prez screws middle class ho... 1 hr maga 1
"Heil Trump" alt right Richard Pencer Decked by... 1 hr Sarge 3
These Stewards at GE laugh regarding their defe... 1 hr Avenue Man 11
Erie School District - The Solution 2 hr zug chugs loads 44
What was in the blue Tiffany box given to Miche... 2 hr the O 8
Did Prep fire Merski Jr. from his teacher job? 2 hr judge judy 70
When is G.E.set to close? 4 hr Welder Jose 224
Why Does Trumps Wife Look So Ticked Off 7 hr Serenity Now 26

Erie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erie Mortgages