Comments
1 - 20 of 118 Comments Last updated Apr 4, 2014
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
The Outstanding Racist

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 29, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Leave it to the monkeys to start a brawl at a job fair at all things. I mean were they giving out free KFC, watermelons and grape drank? I bet that looks good to all the prospective employers. I hope to catch a video of all the mammies bobbing their heads and clapping while shouting ebonics gibberish for all to see and hear.
I hope Sonya Arrington's dead thug's legacy is fulfilled.
Bubba

Gulf Hammock, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 29, 2014
 
The Outstanding Racist wrote:
Leave it to the monkeys to start a brawl at a job fair at all things. I mean were they giving out free KFC, watermelons and grape drank? I bet that looks good to all the prospective employers. I hope to catch a video of all the mammies bobbing their heads and clapping while shouting ebonics gibberish for all to see and hear.
I hope Sonya Arrington's dead thug's legacy is fulfilled.
Typical -igger actions,new job openings for them,but the stupid black bastards still act like savages.their new jobs should be in chain gangs,that's their highest mentality and they could use that fat ugly black bitch as the leader of the chain gang,nogood scum of the earth and pieces of shit,maybe one of them will end up shooting loud mouth sonya,what a blessing that would be!
eastside eddy

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 29, 2014
 

Judged:

1

This is a lie, no respectable chimp would be at a job fair.
the faithful

Delmont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 29, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Typical -igger actions,new job openings for them,but the stupid black bastards still act like savages.their new jobs should be in chain gangs,that's their highest mentality and they could use that fat ugly black bitch as the leader of the chain gang,nogood scum of the earth and pieces of shit,maybe one of them will end up shooting loud mouth sonya,what a blessing that would be!
Look in the mirror and see the twisted face of hate. We will pray for your soul to be saved.
Bubba

Gulf Hammock, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 29, 2014
 
the faithful wrote:
<quoted text> Look in the mirror and see the twisted face of hate. We will pray for your soul to be saved.
That's not hate,that's the truth,the best -igger is a dead -igger,keep your dammed prayers for a disease to kill them off,that's a blessing and a miracle then.
TALLY

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 29, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Yes I agree that this is a hoax. When I park my car in a bad neighborhood I merely throw a job application on the front seat and student textbooks in the passenger seats. This seems to keep them at a 5 feet radius away from my vehicle and it's cheaper than a top grade security system.
Godschild

Beaver, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 29, 2014
 

Judged:

1

You have no heart to one of the black woman trying to help Erie u speak bad about. I dont see you out here trying to help solve the black violence. A -igger is an ignorant person not a black person, who are you to defy her, to speak bad about her. God does not like ignorance so whos to say you were put on this earth as a distractor...pure devil... Yes once again i will also pray for you.
The Racist

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 29, 2014
 

Judged:

5

3

3

To all of the black posters: I hope you have an ounce of aptitude to understand that when white folks witness time after time spectacles like the mini riot that occurred at the Booker T. center today, they reinforce their attitudes about the black race. How can anyone not come to conclusions about those who constantly provide fodder to the rest of humanity ? Come on man ! It never ends with you people does it ? Only an extreme few of you have the guts to band together and demand that your race do something about raising your young uns to abide by the civil rules of society. I's guaranteed that your law breaking and unruly actions will just keep on escalating. It's also guaranteed that the rest of us will just keep on thinking about you the way we do. Enjoy your lower class status, you'll be there forever.
Bubba

Gulf Hammock, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 29, 2014
 
Godschild wrote:
You have no heart to one of the black woman trying to help Erie u speak bad about. I dont see you out here trying to help solve the black violence. A -igger is an ignorant person not a black person, who are you to defy her, to speak bad about her. God does not like ignorance so whos to say you were put on this earth as a distractor...pure devil... Yes once again i will also pray for you.
I would be out there if I could blow away everyone of those leeching thieving bastards,they want gun i'll give them every bit of it,keep your praying for more drugs and shootings!
Al Sharpton

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 29, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

The Racist wrote:
To all of the black posters: I hope you have an ounce of aptitude to understand that when white folks witness time after time spectacles like the mini riot that occurred at the Booker T. center today, they reinforce their attitudes about the black race. How can anyone not come to conclusions about those who constantly provide fodder to the rest of humanity ? Come on man ! It never ends with you people does it ? Only an extreme few of you have the guts to band together and demand that your race do something about raising your young uns to abide by the civil rules of society. I's guaranteed that your law breaking and unruly actions will just keep on escalating. It's also guaranteed that the rest of us will just keep on thinking about you the way we do. Enjoy your lower class status, you'll be there
forever.
right now a black guy has the top job in the U.S.. and if you had a job, you wouldn'thae time to post your ignorant trash here 24/7.:-)
Just sayin'.
The Racist

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 29, 2014
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Al Sharpton wrote:
<quoted text>right now a black guy has the top job in the U.S.. and if you had a job, you wouldn'thae time to post your ignorant trash here 24/7.:-)
Just sayin'.
A black president does nothing, absolutely nothing to change or improve the low class lives of these young blacks who devote their lives to breaking the law and causing nothing but trouble for the rest of society. I know it, you know it, and the rest of the world knows it. As far as me posting my "ignorant trash", everything I said before about how the white world views your race is accurate. You blacks always like to tell us that we can't speak for you cuz we ain't black. It goes just as well the other way. You blacks have no idea how negatively whites look at you. You might think you do but you'll never know the depth we regard your out of control behaviors and total vour total void of self discipline. Your race has earned every bit of society's distrust and disdain. In the meantime, sit back, put all the blame on someone else while your young people keep representing your race on the nightly news.
Erie Zoo Jig a boo

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 29, 2014
 
I thought they were going to call in Scott Mitchell to wrangle in those raging porch monkies. They are a disgrace to their branch swingin, banana eating breed!!
Jesse P Jackson

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 29, 2014
 

Judged:

1

We don't need jobs we need financial assistance.
Bubba

Gulf Hammock, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 29, 2014
 
Jesse P Jackson wrote:
We don't need jobs we need financial assistance.
You don't need that either,you people just steal it.jobs to you people is just a dirty word,you would rather rob shoot and steal for it.
blacks four sale

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 29, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ever hear the one about Ku Klux Knievel? He tried to jump 150 blacks with a steam roller.
Earl

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 29, 2014
 
U cannot solve the black problem dummy! It is what is , when ur raised swinging from vines , that's what u get! Bunch of nothing ass banana eating vine swinging chimps
erie taxpayer

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 29, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

And you have to think that, based upon the performance to date, the USA is NOT going to have another black president any time soon...
white folk

Delmont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 29, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Racist wrote:
To all of the black posters: I hope you have an ounce of aptitude to understand that when white folks witness time after time spectacles like the mini riot that occurred at the Booker T. center today, they reinforce their attitudes about the black race. How can anyone not come to conclusions about those who constantly provide fodder to the rest of humanity ? Come on man ! It never ends with you people does it ? Only an extreme few of you have the guts to band together and demand that your race do something about raising your young uns to abide by the civil rules of society. I's guaranteed that your law breaking and unruly actions will just keep on escalating. It's also guaranteed that the rest of us will just keep on thinking about you the way we do. Enjoy your lower class status, you'll be there forever.
We have news for you. Most white people don't want douche bags like you representing our race. Go establish your own hate filled country populated by bigots. Your kind of misery loves company.
Bubba

Gulf Hammock, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 29, 2014
 
erie taxpayer wrote:
And you have to think that, based upon the performance to date, the USA is NOT going to have another black president any time soon...
Wahoo,they got a -igger a president,what did it prove(nothing)just a worse off America,no backbone,nobrains just plainstupidty and vacations to Hawaii,no jobs no economic recovery,just more welfare and freeloading with obumy care that's ruining tie economy jobs industrys and illegal immigrants,Impeach the useless black bastard,watch for his wife to divorce the bastard after he is finallyout of the whitehouse also,even Outin has more balls than this chimp ever had or will have!
Steve

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 29, 2014
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Eighth graders at Pfeiffer-Burleigh Middle School only 8% are proficent in Math. SOURCE:https://www.schooldigge r.com/go/PA/schools/0930007035 /school.aspx

Erie School District Ranks 436th out of 458 School Districts In Pennsylvania Thanks To Deficient Gene Pool In City. SOURCE: https://www.schooldigger.com/go/PA/district/0...

The Black Undertow is swallowing city after city. Go to Paul Kersey's website www.stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com and educate yourself.

Only in Erie do you have black youth riot at a "Mothers Against Teen Violence Job Fair" On the same day they hold a protest in Perry Square against the cops who put down a rabid Rottweiler or Pitbull or whatever white trash status symbol the dirtbags had chained up in their back yard. If this wasn't so pathetic it would be laughable!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Erie Forum right now

Search the Erie Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
jail house snitch 12 min bikechick 17
Pat Spusta 43 min bikechick 2
lawerence park township 1 hr Aubrey 21
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr the boy who cried wolf 3,820
voting for tax payers only. good idea? 2 hr HTubman 11
It is times for Erie to have a black mayor 2 hr HTubman 11
horrable nabor 3 hr common sense 8
The Top 10 Punchable Faces 4 hr MikesMom 12
Prep football players 8 hr stashshefski 47
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Erie County was issued at July 27 at 7:08PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Erie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Erie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Erie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Erie
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••