Driving with hazard lights flashing

Driving with hazard lights flashing

Posted in the Erie Forum

trucker

United States

#1 Jan 21, 2013
is illegal, stupid, and dangerous to other drivers.

Was on 12th Street earlier in poor conditions but by no means a white put.
Had one loser driving an SUV no less about 15 mph taking up both lanes while driving with the hazards on. Clueless.

A little further up the road some dumb broad is stopped at a red light with her hazards on. Thought her car was disabled until she starts driving when the light changes. People were going around her thinking she was stalled like I did. She almost caused a crash.

Unless your non commercial vehicle is inoperable or parked off to the side of the road, leave your hazards off.

If you can't handle driving in snow or rain, stay at home.
also

Erie, PA

#2 Jan 21, 2013
trucker wrote:
Had one loser driving an SUV no less about 15 mph taking up both lanes while driving with the hazards on. Clueless.
A little further up the road some dumb broad is stopped at a red light with her hazards on. Thought her car was disabled until she starts driving when the light changes. People were going around her thinking she was stalled like I did. She almost caused a crash.
Unless your non commercial vehicle is inoperable or parked off to the side of the road, leave your hazards off.
also clean off your car
mistake by the lake

Erie, PA

#3 Jan 21, 2013
trucker wrote:
I hear you bro. But this is Erie. Most people took a driver's test without even going on the road. Some of the worst drivers I've ever seen.
common sense

Erie, PA

#5 Jan 22, 2013
Just a side note, as many know, if you're on the highway (not 12th street) and your speed is less than 45mph it is illegal to drive without your hazards on.
hobama

Spencer, OH

#6 Jan 22, 2013
trucker wrote:
the same crowd that always has their fog lights on... hey I am from erie and my car has fog lights...aint i neat !
hey jealousy

Erie, PA

#7 Jan 22, 2013
hobama wrote:
<quoted text>the same crowd that always has their fog lights on... hey I am from erie and my car has fog lights...aint i neat !
jealous of fog lights, really?
Enigma

Bowling Green, OH

#8 Jan 22, 2013
hey jealousy wrote:
<quoted text>
jealous of fog lights, really?
good thing they dont have sirens too
white trash

United States

#9 Jan 22, 2013
hobama wrote:
<quoted text>the same crowd that always has their fog lights on... hey I am from erie and my car has fog lights...aint i neat !
what's the issue w foglights the they don't interfere with other drivers at least they've never been an issue to me
Enigma

Bowling Green, OH

#10 Jan 22, 2013
white trash wrote:
<quoted text>what's the issue w foglights the they don't interfere with other drivers at least they've never been an issue to me
have you ever had some dickweed in his 4WD truck come at you with all his landing lights on ?
white trash

United States

#11 Jan 22, 2013
Yes and they don't bother me but I'm in a truck so guess little shitbox car would be different
Enigma

Bowling Green, OH

#12 Jan 22, 2013
white trash wrote:
Yes and they don't bother me but I'm in a truck so guess little shitbox car would be different
good point...but i drive a truck and the self installed and the mis directe fog lamps can be annoying. I am considering carrying a laser pointer so i can return the favors. what say you WT ?
white trash

United States

#13 Jan 22, 2013
Ok factory foglights that are adjusted properly no prob for me. But I agree when Billy Bob buys a set at autozone slaps them on and thinks they light up he's good to go are pain in the a $$
white trash

United States

#14 Jan 22, 2013
In fact I used enjoy failing them for inspection when dipshits would wire wrong and they wouldn't self cancel with the highbeams on. They were usually pissed lol
Reg

Erie, PA

#15 Jan 22, 2013
white trash wrote:
<quoted text>what's the issue w foglights the they don't interfere with other drivers at least they've never been an issue to me
Using fog lights when there is no fog is against the law because they are a hazard to oncoming drivers. I just give people that use fog lights and other stupid after market gimmicks the high beams. Eye for an eye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Say Goodbye to GE 22 min whatwillhappenwil... 57
News Erie man faces drug charges following traffic a... 26 min sly Guy 007 5
Erie Democratic Party 2 hr ZUGZWANG 26
Pixburg Stealers 2 hr Erie Realist 29
Review: Clothes Mentor (Apr '10) 3 hr Erie Realist 59
dj jaz from kandys 3 hr ZUGZWANG 16
News Owner of closed Erie tavern faces trial on char... 3 hr da good boy 1
Emily Welsh 6 hr san pedro 5
Prostitution in Love Farm 8 hr Customer 37
Erie County farms 11 hr ZUGZWANG 22