dog kills dear at zoo

Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
mack

Erie, PA

#2 Feb 18, 2013
it's not the breed. it's the owner. right?

then again, i've trained my pug to kill, but so far no luck. maybe i'll take him to the zoo so he can take down a deer or a penguin.
mind your own

Erie, PA

#3 Feb 18, 2013
mack wrote:
it's not the breed. it's the owner. right?
then again, i've trained my pug to kill, but so far no luck. maybe i'll take him to the zoo so he can take down a deer or a penguin.
a pug is not a real dog
nbred

Erie, PA

#4 Feb 18, 2013
people from wattsburg shouldn't talk about breeds or breeding for that matter.
Think

Erie, PA

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Mr Pitbull wrote:
So why is this not being discussed. I know why, because it was not a pitbull that did it. Funny how all you people talk bad about the breed. Its not the breed, its some of the idiot owners that give the dog a bad rap. Just saw on goerie.com , about how a husky type dog got into the zoo, and killed a deer. Then the police had to shoot the dog because it was aggressive towards the police and zoo handlers.
So nobody is taking about it, but you provided a link.
Yeah, that makes sense.
But at least you care about animals as much as a human life because your comparison of a random dog killing a caged deer is the same as a pit bull attacking a child.
mind your own

Erie, PA

#6 Feb 18, 2013
nbred wrote:
people from wattsburg shouldn't talk about breeds or breeding for that matter.
I am from North East, I dont know why this thing says Wattsburg
Brush your tooth

Erie, PA

#7 Feb 18, 2013
mind your own wrote:
<quoted text>
I am from North East, I dont know why this thing says Wattsburg
North east ain't much better. Are there any 12 year old girls in north east who haven't birthed yet?
Sam Colt

Waterford, PA

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Lucky dog owners! Now they can get a new puppy!
Mr Pitbull

Erie, PA

#9 Feb 18, 2013
Think wrote:
<quoted text>So nobody is taking about it, but you provided a link.
Yeah, that makes sense.
But at least you care about animals as much as a human life because your comparison of a random dog killing a caged deer is the same as a pit bull attacking a child.
My point is yes, had it been a pitbull it would already be up and talked about. Since it wasnt a pitbull, nobody brought it up. I did bring it up. So you dont think nothing is wrong with a dog mauling a deer at our local zoo, what if you and your family if you have 1 are walking along and see a husky eating a deer carcass. And you bring up a pitbull mauling a child, provide your facts! Actually people are biten more by other breeds than the pitbull. Except that the pitbull can cause alot more damage than some of these other dogs, can provide stats if requested. The pitbull is actually a great kid dog, hence the nickname nanny dogs. Also its only idiots that own a pitbull who bite people, because the dog has been raised that way. Real fighting dogs have been breed to not bite humans, if they ever did they would be put down immediatly, why you may ask, because the dogs fighting have their breeders in the ring with them, so people aggression was never tolerated. Also some facts for you, the pitbull was 1st dog in the whitehouse, was the dog in little rascals, the taget dog, and lets not forget SPUDS MKENZIE,Those were all pitbull dogs, its just recently the dog has gotten such a bad name, because of idiot owners, and people who blab out stuff that they really no nothing about, except your own biased views :)
Mr Pitbull

Erie, PA

#10 Feb 18, 2013
Think wrote:
<quoted text>So nobody is taking about it, but you provided a link.
Yeah, that makes sense.
And I meant discussed on here. Not just the real quick article I read, Which had it been a pitbull would be all over the news and on here about how bad the dogs are, ban them , ban them. Thats what happen when the pitbull got loose on the westside not to long ago, it was acting aggressive but did not hurt anyone, also why do officers kill the dogs , they have stun guns that could incapacitate the animal, just like they use on humans, just a thought
Tim Leary

United States

#11 Feb 18, 2013
Funny you should bring up bull breeds. In my 20s I had an English (Irish, actually) Staffordshire. He never barked unless I used a treat to get him to. His philosophy was "I'm not going to waste my breath barking at you. I'm just gonna fck you up." :-)
ben dover

West Salem, OH

#12 Feb 18, 2013
Any chimp eating dogs out there?
mind your own

Erie, PA

#13 Feb 18, 2013
Brush your tooth wrote:
<quoted text>
North east ain't much better. Are there any 12 year old girls in north east who haven't birthed yet?
Why? you looking for one?
Crawl back in your hole, creeper!!
Think

Erie, PA

#14 Feb 19, 2013
Mr Pitbull wrote:
<quoted text> And you bring up a pitbull mauling a child, provide your facts! Actually people are biten more by other breeds than the pitbull.
You asked for facts:

http://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-s...

I'm sure you will try to poo-poo the facts provided, please note the bottom of the link where the facts were aquired from.
fer sher

Struthers, OH

#15 Feb 19, 2013
Mr Pitbull wrote:
So why is this not being discussed. I know why, because it was not a pitbull that did it. Funny how all you people talk bad about the breed. Its not the breed, its some of the idiot owners that give the dog a bad rap. Just saw on goerie.com , about how a husky type dog got into the zoo, and killed a deer. Then the police had to shoot the dog because it was aggressive towards the police and zoo handlers.
I never talk about dogs.
Mike Litoris

Erie, PA

#16 Feb 19, 2013
ben dover wrote:
Any chimp eating dogs out there?
The Rat

A Tourist walked into a Chinese curio shop in San Francisco . While looking around at the exotic merchandise, he noticed a very lifelike, life-sized, bronze statue of a rat. It had no price tag, but was so incredibly striking the tourist decided he must have it. He took it to the old shop owner and asked, "How much for the bronze rat ?"

<>"Ahhh, you have chosen wisely! It is $12 for the rat and $100 for the story," said the wise old Chinaman.

The tourist quickly pulled out twelve dollars. "I'll just take the rat, you can keep the story".

As he walked down the street carrying his bronze rat, the tourist noticed that a few real rats had crawled out of the alleys and sewers and had begun following him down the street. This was a bit disconcerting so he began walking faster.

A couple blocks later he looked behind him and saw to his horror the herd of rats behind him had grown to hundreds, and they began squealing.

Sweating now, the tourist began to trot toward San Francisco Bay .

Again, after a couple blocks, he looked around only to discover that the rats now numbered in the MILLIONS, and were squealing and coming toward him faster and faster.

Terrified, he ran to the edge of the Bay and threw the bronze rat as far as he could into the Bay.

Amazingly, the millions of rats all jumped into the Bay after the bronze rat and were all drowned.

The man walked back to the curio shop in Chinatown .

"Ahhh," said the owner, "You come back for story ?"

"No sir," said the man, "I came back to see if you have a bronze Nword.
fer sher

Struthers, OH

#17 Feb 19, 2013
Does anyone know where i can find a bronze statue of a jackass with no balls? Im growing tired of Mike.
Hugh G Rexion

West Salem, OH

#18 Feb 19, 2013
fer sher wrote:
Does anyone know where i can find a bronze statue of a jackass with no balls? Im growing tired of Mike.
on the das of your car... drive it into the bay see if it works
Alby Sure

Edinboro, PA

#20 Feb 19, 2013
Was it one of Barry Grossmans dogs?
Autumn

Erie, PA

#21 Feb 19, 2013
Brush your tooth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah the ones that can run faster than their brothers.
ref

Cleveland, OH

#22 Feb 19, 2013
...a dear huh?- sure it wasn't a deer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Serious illegal nature of Louis Aliota (Mar '11) 2 hr Wimble 459
knowasnitch 2 hr Philco 1
Saved by a stranger 3 hr cheetos 27
Where does Joe Sinnott Hide? 5 hr McGurk 39
New name for Cathedral Prep 6 hr Face It 55
So tired of little petty Topix Cliques. 6 hr DC Wolfpack 13
Mengine Back at EUP 6 hr Jessica MushMouth 9
Erie Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web