Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Christain of Spotlight

Aurora, OH

#1 Jan 17, 2010
This needs to be stopped now !!!!!!!
If your a guy who saw this post and clicked on it because you thought you could catch a some hot stuff then your wrong !!!!!

Tegan and Sara are a Canadian indie rock/indie pop duo that may girls and guys love.

most men love to think about lesbians as being a turn on ( nothing wrong with that )

Some men love to think about lesbian sisters doing stuff.
Incest is wrong !!!!!!!!!!

All the young girls who listen to these girls look up to them.
----------
there is nothing wrong with being a lesbian as long as your not a incest lesbian.

I lot of people who look up to rock stars try to do what they do
Although their sexuality is rarely the subject of their songs, the fact that both sisters are lesbians has been the subject of some interest in the press.

They know 2 twins sisters both turning lesbian just does not take place with out incest .

----------
they don't bring up lesbian incest
But fans and press know in the truth.

----------
Fans want to feel as free as there rock stars so they do as they see.
----------
Twins/sisters just don't turn gay at the same time with out incest being a part of this.
----------
Tegan and Sara still should not look at as being evil but there teachings are evil and there sexual incest acts are evil.
Tegan and Sara could of been sexual abused by there mother and this may be all they know.
----------
BeckyKnapp

Hudson, OH

#2 Jan 17, 2010
Maybe they were just left alone together too much without any toys when they were small ....
anon

Bath, SC

#3 Jan 17, 2010
Christain of Spotlight, what business is it of yours? Who died and made you god? Crawl back into your extreme right-wing hole! Bible-thumpers make me want to puke. You are so holy and pure and think you are better than everybody else.
Chester

Winterville, NC

#4 Jan 17, 2010
BeckyKnapp wrote:
Maybe they were just left alone together too much without any toys when they were small ....
My parents were so poor when I was growing up, that I had no toys. As a matter of fact had I not been a boy, I wouldn't have had anything to play with
Pay Attention

Canton, OH

#5 Jan 17, 2010
anon wrote:
Christain of Spotlight, what business is it of yours? Who died and made you god? Crawl back into your extreme right-wing hole! Bible-thumpers make me want to puke. You are so holy and pure and think you are better than everybody else.
Of course!!! Incest is fine by you! It's best kept in the family, right??
Everything is SO simple for a bigot like you; Christians oppose incest, sooo you SUPPORT it.
Real smart, bigot.
Pay Attention

Canton, OH

#6 Jan 17, 2010
Q. What does a Democrat girl say after sex?
A. "Get up Daddy, you're crushing my cigarettes".
Lot

United States

#7 Jan 17, 2010
Pay Attention wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians oppose incest,
I guess you never read the Old Testament.
Paco

Youngstown, OH

#9 Jan 18, 2010
Pay Attention wrote:
Q. What does a Democrat girl say after sex?
A. "Get up Daddy, you're crushing my cigarettes".
she shouldn be smoking either
Christain of Spotlight

Aurora, OH

#10 Jan 18, 2010
anon wrote:
extreme right ring?????
me ?????? i have never read the bible ...
I do trust that there is a god.
i feel Jesus was a god teacher and had many gifts he shared with the world. But i don't look so deep into him as the Christians.
no...I am not a jew or a zionist.
i only trust that there is a god.
I am against obama just as I was against bush.
I am not right wing at all !!!!!
i am a constitutionalist
Father Oppenheimer

Northfield, OH

#11 Jan 18, 2010
Christain of Spotlight wrote:
<quoted text>
extreme right ring?????
i feel Jesus was a god teacher and had many gifts he shared with the world. But i don't look so deep into him as the Christians.
i am a constitutionalist
Well, one thing you are is whackjob.
Dave

Anderson, SC

#12 Jan 23, 2010
This is a very offensive post. Just because they're both lesbians doesn't mean they're having sex with each other. That's a very stupid conclusion to draw. That's like saying both you and your sister are heterosexual so you must be having sex with each other. See how stupid that is?

You do know that you're not anonymous on the Internet, right? If representatives of Tegan and Sara see what you've claimed about them here, they could file a libel lawsuit against you.
Twincest

Harrisburg, PA

#13 Feb 21, 2010
I love how everyone always claims there is no way they're incestuous. GTFOH It's an extremely big coincidence that identical twin sisters just happened to both become lesbians, 99% of the time when that occurs incest is involved. They clearly experimented with each other growing up and maybe still have sex till this day, which is hot as hell and why so many of their fans both men and women like them.

As far as that analogy of a brother and sister both being straight meaning they must be incestuous that does happen alot which is also hot as hell but being straight is more common and not taboo so they wouldn't have to be secretive about their sexuality. Not to mention identical twins are closer with each other sharing the same room even the same bed and seeing each other naked which leaves even more chance of incest happening, so that analogy isn't accurate. Anyone who thinks they're not or have never been incestuous is in denial.

Since: Feb 10

Erie, PA

#14 Feb 22, 2010
Dave wrote:
That's like saying both you and your sister are heterosexual so you must be having sex with each other. See how stupid that is?
He has elevated stupid to the point of it being an art form.

Since: Feb 10

Erie, PA

#15 Feb 22, 2010
Twincest wrote:
I love how everyone always claims there is no way they're incestuous. GTFOH It's an extremely big coincidence that identical twin sisters just happened to both become lesbians, 99% of the time when that occurs incest is involved. They clearly experimented with each other growing up and maybe still have sex till this day, which is hot as hell and why so many of their fans both men and women like them.
As far as that analogy of a brother and sister both being straight meaning they must be incestuous that does happen alot which is also hot as hell but being straight is more common and not taboo so they wouldn't have to be secretive about their sexuality. Not to mention identical twins are closer with each other sharing the same room even the same bed and seeing each other naked which leaves even more chance of incest happening, so that analogy isn't accurate. Anyone who thinks they're not or have never been incestuous is in denial.
You know people are going to call bullshit on this one. Present your source for this data.
tombo

Cleveland, OH

#16 Feb 22, 2010
ErieRealist wrote:
<quoted text>
You know people are going to call bullshit on this one. Present your source for this data.
Reminds me of Anchorman - remember the sex panther scene?

"60% of the time it works every time"
The Facts

United States

#18 Mar 15, 2010
Real academic studies have shown that with identical twins when one is homosexual the other is homosexual around 50% of the time (bisexual is about the same too). This is one of the better arguments that sexuality has a strong genetic component, i.e. "I was born this way".

So, it's got nothing to do with incest, and anyone who thinks there's a connection is just really creepy.
dontcare

Brookville, PA

#19 Mar 15, 2010
Christain of Spotlight wrote:
<quoted text>
extreme right ring?????
i am a constitutionalist
Well said, thanks for being so honest. I know that lesbians and homo's are sinners. But of course they think it's okay, they fail to see why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. Oh well, someday maybe they will get it.
TWTL

Cambridge Springs, PA

#20 Mar 15, 2010
dontcare wrote:
thanks for being so honest. I know that lesbians and homo's are..okay
Thanks for being so honest!!
Dont Have A Clue

Canton, OH

#21 Mar 15, 2010
dontcare wrote:
<quoted text>Well said, thanks for being so honest. I know that lesbians and homo's are sinners. But of course they think it's okay, they fail to see why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. Oh well, someday maybe they will get it.
But if they don't believe what you do, why do you feel they should be under the jurisdiction of your beliefs? Why don't you do what you want and they can do what they want. I don't think you'd like if you were forced into their ways, yet that's what you're doing. I suggest that unless you can demonstrate how you're a superior person to the person deciding for themselves how to run their lives, you STFU.
dontcare

Brookville, PA

#22 Mar 15, 2010
Dont Have A Clue wrote:
<quoted text>But if they don't believe what you do, why do you feel they should be under the jurisdiction of your beliefs? Why don't you do what you want and they can do what they want. I don't think you'd like if you were forced into their ways, yet that's what you're doing. I suggest that unless you can demonstrate how you're a superior person to the person deciding for themselves how to run their lives, you STFU.
So then, maybe it's you who are lesbian, and I don't have a problem with homo's or lesbians, I am just saying it is a SIN. You can believe that or not, but the lesbians are trying to ram their lifestyles down our throats, which won't work. They can sin all they want, but in the end, they will pay. It's their choice, but having homo behavior being praised is WRONG. It sends the wrong messages to innocent kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
20/20 8 min George Jefferson 8
Trump 10 min George Jefferson 9
Mother Theresa Academy 18 min Andrea 52
Bizarro must go 3 hr The Hunger Games 39
that good old Nazi Eugenics theory 3 hr Stooge Detector 7
The REALSteve Bannon Left the White House 4 hr tim leary 3
20 year old alt right virgins 7 hr tim leary 8
Barry Dane STEINHAGEN 7 hr tim leary 14
Kinzua Dam mysteriously clised 8 hr Dem Speak 16
How are negotiations going with union and GE.? 11 hr Good Worker 52