Nuisance Bar TJ's Traffic Jam

Nuisance Bar TJ's Traffic Jam

Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Concerned Resident-Parent

Erie, PA

#1 Dec 29, 2012
I live on the 700 block of East 12th Street, which is also home to one of the biggest nuisance bars in town. This past year has been full of disturbances, including loud noise, underage drinking, stabbings, shootings, and everything in-between. The police are there so often that TJ's should be paying a bit of their salary. However, this bar remains open and continues to have these violent and disturbing acts committed. Something must be done. This block is full of families and children and the only issues and concerns come from this nuisance bar. As a community we need to shut these bars down because they are making our city trashy and the owners and employees care about nothing but the money. Please stand for something and report illegal activities at this bar and others like it to avoid something worse happening, especially to the innocent residents. If you have had a negative encounter or experience with this bar please comment.
Concerned Resident-Parent

Erie, PA

#2 Dec 29, 2012
I am a first time user on Topix and not sure why it says I am from Northeast, but I am a resident of Erie's eastside, hence my concern.
king nzinga

Tampa, FL

#3 Dec 29, 2012
Don't feed the chimps!
wow

Waterford, PA

#4 Dec 30, 2012
Concerned Resident-Parent wrote:
I live on the 700 block of East 12th Street, which is also home to one of the biggest nuisance bars in town. This past year has been full of disturbances, including loud noise, underage drinking, stabbings, shootings, and everything in-between. The police are there so often that TJ's should be paying a bit of their salary. However, this bar remains open and continues to have these violent and disturbing acts committed. Something must be done. This block is full of families and children and the only issues and concerns come from this nuisance bar. As a community we need to shut these bars down because they are making our city trashy and the owners and employees care about nothing but the money. Please stand for something and report illegal activities at this bar and others like it to avoid something worse happening, especially to the innocent residents. If you have had a negative encounter or experience with this bar please comment.
So what. Whoopeee another white nuisance bar. Deal with it.
Concerned Resident-Parent

Erie, PA

#5 Dec 30, 2012
Me writing this post is part of me dealing with it thank you. Do you live by any of these nuisance bars? To me, and I'm just assuming here, you are probably on of the patrons who cause problems from within these taverns. And I would not classify it as a "white" bar, it is definitly a mixture of races who go here and who cause the problems. Thanks for your useless comment though. Have a nice day!
wow

Waterford, PA

#6 Dec 30, 2012
Yea being black I live by many of these nuisance bars. It is all because Whitey gotta be coming in our territory and bringing his guns. Guns should be illegal. So keep your lilly white azz out in Northeast.
fair warning

Waterford, PA

#7 Dec 30, 2012
Concerned Resident-Parent wrote:
Me writing this post is part of me dealing with it thank you. Do you live by any of these nuisance bars? To me, and I'm just assuming here, you are probably on of the patrons who cause problems from within these taverns. And I would not classify it as a "white" bar, it is definitly a mixture of races who go here and who cause the problems. Thanks for your useless comment though. Have a nice day!
As someone new here be warned that posters can be brutal. Sounds like you'll fit right in.
nowownow

Waterford, PA

#8 Dec 30, 2012
wow wrote:
Yea being black I live by many of these nuisance bars. It is all because Whitey gotta be coming in our territory and bringing his guns. Guns should be illegal. So keep your lilly white azz out in Northeast.
Try again once you get pubes troll.
nowownow

Waterford, PA

#9 Dec 30, 2012
wow wrote:
Yea being black I live by many of these nuisance bars. It is all because Whitey gotta be coming in our territory and bringing his guns. Guns should be illegal. So keep your lilly white azz out in Northeast.
I am very interested in your pubes. It keeps trolls like me busy.
concern resident

Erie, PA

#10 Dec 30, 2012
neighborhood are the customers.Get your facts straight.
Who is being arrested

Erie, PA

#11 Dec 30, 2012
wow wrote:
Yea being black I live by many of these nuisance bars. It is all because Whitey gotta be coming in our territory and bringing his guns. Guns should be illegal. So keep your lilly white azz out in Northeast.
Considering Erie's blend of races, many, many more blacks and hispanics are arrested. What is Erie composed of, say 75% white, 15% Black, 5% hispanic, 5% Muslims and all the other races. What would you say percentage of arrests are? I am sure this can be found, and I would guess 75-80% of arrests for gun crimes are black. What does that tell you? I don't want to hear about racism!! Did you ever think that the much higherf percetage of single parent homes for blacks is root cause of crime??(good guess huh!!!)
Give me another

Erie, PA

#12 Dec 30, 2012
You were shut off.
Quit your whining.
Autumn

Erie, PA

#13 Dec 30, 2012
take all the guns collect in california and give them to the chimps in erie for MLK day and see how the fiscal cliff is shorter.
Boomer

Dunnellon, FL

#14 Dec 30, 2012
Autumn wrote:
take all the guns collect in california and give them to the chimps in erie for MLK day and see how the fiscal cliff is shorter.
On mlk day they should declare it open season on chimps,this would eliminate 90% of the troubles and problems in erie,(Rambo style).
concern resident

Erie, PA

#15 Dec 30, 2012
Just talk to the owners there real nice.I go there once in awhile and they had a rent a cop at the door.So they could get ride of the trouble makers.I feel very safe while im there.It is not a nuisance bar.
David Duke

Erie, PA

#16 Dec 31, 2012
Concerned Resident-Parent wrote:
Me writing this post is part of me dealing with it thank you. Do you live by any of these nuisance bars? To me, and I'm just assuming here, you are probably on of the patrons who cause problems from within these taverns. And I would not classify it as a "white" bar, it is definitly a mixture of races who go here and who cause the problems. Thanks for your useless comment though. Have a nice day!
You hit the nail on the head as far as the problem.....mixture of races.....thats the problem.....don't hate...separate......
welcome wagon

United States

#17 Dec 31, 2012
Concerned Resident-Parent wrote:
I live on the 700 block of East 12th Street, which is also home to one of the biggest nuisance bars in town. This past year has been full of disturbances, including loud noise, underage drinking, stabbings, shootings, and everything in-between. The police are there so often that TJ's should be paying a bit of their salary. However, this bar remains open and continues to have these violent and disturbing acts committed. Something must be done. This block is full of families and children and the only issues and concerns come from this nuisance bar. As a community we need to shut these bars down because they are making our city trashy and the owners and employees care about nothing but the money. Please stand for something and report illegal activities at this bar and others like it to avoid something worse happening, especially to the innocent residents. If you have had a negative encounter or experience with this bar please comment.
welcome to the Erie forum. It seems you met our resident troll who posts under a few aliases. Any post containing the term "chimps" is usually him. Reading the poor composition and content will show you he is mentally disturbed and is to be ignored. Suggestion is to get with any other neighbors who feel as you do and go to the mayors office.Good luck.
Boomer

United States

#18 Dec 31, 2012
welcome wagon wrote:
<quoted text>welcome to the Erie forum. It seems you met our resident troll who posts under a few aliases. Any post containing the term "chimps" is usually him. Reading the poor composition and content will show you he is mentally disturbed and is to be ignored. Suggestion is to get with any other neighbors who feel as you do and go to the mayors office.Good luck.
Don't call them chimps then,call them -iggers,they're still nogood!
Boomer

United States

#19 Dec 31, 2012
Concerned Resident-Parent wrote:
I live on the 700 block of East 12th Street, which is also home to one of the biggest nuisance bars in town. This past year has been full of disturbances, including loud noise, underage drinking, stabbings, shootings, and everything in-between. The police are there so often that TJ's should be paying a bit of their salary. However, this bar remains open and continues to have these violent and disturbing acts committed. Something must be done. This block is full of families and children and the only issues and concerns come from this nuisance bar. As a community we need to shut these bars down because they are making our city trashy and the owners and employees care about nothing but the money. Please stand for something and report illegal activities at this bar and others like it to avoid something worse happening, especially to the innocent residents. If you have had a negative encounter or experience with this bar please comment.
Hopfully some one will torch the place,that would be a blessing.
David Duke

Erie, PA

#20 Dec 31, 2012
Boomer wrote:
<quoted text>Don't call them chimps then,call them -iggers,they're still nogood!
No use the proper terminology.......its nwords........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where did the republicans find this nut job 27 min Al Haig 21
5,000 Posts and a CLINTON VICTORY! 32 min tim leary 3
Did Trump have the Coke Sniffles? 37 min Know it all 4
Acceptable crime? 54 min Missy 5
I just woke up and put a fresh can of cope in 59 min the real pro grade 4
The DEBATE WAS RIGGED! 1 hr tim leary 1
Don the Pants Pooping Tax Cheat 1 hr tim leary 1
Prostitution in Love Farm (Aug '15) 3 hr Lovingbbc 94
Sean Wiley voted for the $.50 a gallon gas tax 4 hr local rube 25
GE set to announce closing (Mar '16) 4 hr Duke the ladies man 436
Trump signs 5 hr Seriouslady 82
Chickens are coming home to roost at Weavers Sun poppa 21

Erie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erie Mortgages