Vladmir

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 16, 2014
Crimea vote by 93% to seperate from Ukraine and become part of Russia. It seems those people don't want to live under a junta funded and put in place by neocon lunatics in the Tate Department who were really pissed at Putin for cooperating with Obama to prevent them from doing "regime change" in Syria this coup will effectively prevent any more cooperation between Putin and Obama for the rest of Obamas term, as soon as he tries the PNAC whackos will start screaming about "human rights in Ukraine", clearing the way for more war with Syria/Iran when President Hillary or a Republican is elected.

We have become a Nazi monster in the eyes of the world.
snag

Erie, PA

#2 Mar 16, 2014
Maybe we can have Putin take Washington D.C. in trade!
Tim Leary

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 16, 2014
snag wrote:
He is a total badass. He rides with the Russian version of Hells Angels, they went to Crimea for him to make sure there was no trouble from Kiev. Google "Putin Night Wolves". Putin was four hours late for a meeting in Crimea once, he was ridinga Harley with the club President.
doh

Corry, PA

#4 Mar 16, 2014
Vladmir wrote:
Crimea vote by 93% to seperate from Ukraine and become part of Russia. It seems those people don't want to live under a junta funded and put in place by neocon lunatics in the Tate Department who were really pissed at Putin for cooperating with Obama to prevent them from doing "regime change" in Syria this coup will effectively prevent any more cooperation between Putin and Obama for the rest of Obamas term, as soon as he tries the PNAC whackos will start screaming about "human rights in Ukraine", clearing the way for more war with Syria/Iran when President Hillary or a Republican is elected.
We have become a Nazi monster in the eyes of the world.
Glad to see you finally admit that Putin has the dopey fellow Marxist Obammy in his back pocket. Yes you are right about the US Nazi regime led by the likes of Kerry, Clinton, Obammy Biden, Reidyour local stories, led by the Nazi king himself, George Soros.
Tim Leary

Chicago, IL

#5 Mar 16, 2014
doh wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see you finally admit that Putin has the dopey fellow Marxist Obammy in his back pocket. Yes you are right about the US Nazi regime led by the likes of Kerry, Clinton, Obammy Biden, Reidyour local stories, led by the Nazi king himself, George Soros.
Sorry, man, but you have all the political sophistication of a 5th grader and aren't worth a response. Politics is not a football game where you root for one side or another, it is a constantly changing landscape with little if any black and white. Why don't you stop making me feel embarrassed for you and post about sports instead?
Tim Leary

Chicago, IL

#6 Mar 16, 2014
snag wrote:
after this I will not vote for Hillary under any circumstances. I would vote for Rand Paul against her, if I believed Paul could be trusted to live up to his libertarian values once in the white house. But Obama showed me how that works.
Before this, I would have supported any democrat over any republican. Unlike SOME PEOPLE, I keep and open mind and am capable of changing my opinion when I learn new things.
"A man who cannot change his opinion can change nothing".
I never really knew who Hillary was until this. Those neocons she let into State are insane and willing to risk nuclear war with Russia. Time to throw cold water on this little fire they started.
doh

Corry, PA

#7 Mar 16, 2014
Tim Leary wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, man, but you have all the political sophistication of a 5th grader and aren't worth a response. Politics is not a football game where you root for one side or another, it is a constantly changing landscape with little if any black and white. Why don't you stop making me feel embarrassed for you and post about sports instead?
Wrong again you ignorant moronic a-hole. The Ukraine has decided and voted to get away from the NAZI Obammy regime and the EU and the Soros-Brzezinski axis of evil. The US is a tool of the International Banking cartel based in the European Union. Your understanding of anything Geo-political could fit on the head of a pin. Like everything else in your slimy useless life. The Ukrainian people have seen what the EU has done to national sovereignty of it's member nations. They have chosen the lesser of two evils. And the EU and Obammy are pure evil.
Tim Leary

Chicago, IL

#8 Mar 16, 2014
Hillary = George Bush with tits. I hope to God someone else gets nominated for 2016.
Tim Leary

Chicago, IL

#9 Mar 16, 2014
doh wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again you ignorant moronic a-hole. The Ukraine has decided and voted to get away from the NAZI Obammy regime and the EU and the Soros-Brzezinski axis of evil. The US is a tool of the International Banking cartel based in the European Union. Your understanding of anything Geo-political could fit on the head of a pin. Like everything else in your slimy useless life. The Ukrainian people have seen what the EU has done to national sovereignty of it's member nations. They have chosen the lesser of two evils. And the EU and Obammy are pure evil.
I think you are a little mixed up. The people of Crimea just voted to merge with Russia to avoid the EU, American control, etc.. the people in Ukraine had a democratically elected leader overthrown by a coup sponsored by CIA/state dept. With the blessings of the EU. The group that siezed power in Kiev modelled themselves after a group that sided with German nazi invaders in WW2. They are called "Svoboda". Read their wiki entry.
Tim Leary

Chicago, IL

#10 Mar 16, 2014
doh wrote:
<quoted text>
btw, you are rightabout 1 thing - what I know about international geopolitics could fit on a pinhead - if it were on microfilm. What you know could fit on a quark.:-)
doh

Corry, PA

#11 Mar 16, 2014
Tim Leary wrote:
Hillary = George Bush with tits. I hope to God someone else gets nominated for 2016.
STU you ignorant piece of garbage. You had your empty head so far up the Clinton's butts it is pathetic. You were sucked in by these evil SOB's 'so don't try and pretend you know what the hell your are crying about.
jesse jaxson

Erie, PA

#12 Mar 16, 2014
Tim Leary wrote:
<quoted text>after this I will not vote for Hillary under any circumstances. I would vote for Rand Paul against her, if I believed Paul could be trusted to live up to his libertarian values once in the white house. But Obama showed me how that works.
Before this, I would have supported any democrat over any republican. Unlike SOME PEOPLE, I keep and open mind and am capable of changing my opinion when I learn new things.
"A man who cannot change his opinion can change nothing".
I never really knew who Hillary was until this. Those neocons she let into State are insane and willing to risk nuclear war with Russia. Time to throw cold water on this little fire they started.
You will vote for Hillary. You fool no one.
BTW, it's obama's state dept.
Tim Leary

Chicago, IL

#13 Mar 16, 2014
jesse jaxson wrote:
<quoted text>
You will vote for Hillary. You fool no one.
BTW, it's obama's state dept.
Yes, it is Obamas State department. But he made the mistake of making Hillary SOC, and was undercut by one of her neocon appointees in charge of Ukraine. And it doesn't matter if you believe what I say or not.
doh

Corry, PA

#14 Mar 17, 2014
Tim Leary wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it is Obamas State department. But he made the mistake of making Hillary SOC, and was undercut by one of her neocon appointees in charge of Ukraine. And it doesn't matter if you believe what I say or not.
The State dept. is full of Neo-libs you moron. If your boy Obammy meant business with the Russians, why are the Russian arms inspectors in the country as i write this?
Putin

Corry, PA

#15 Mar 17, 2014
RUSSIA LAUGHS AT OBAMA 'SANCTIONS'; CALLS HIM 'PRANKSTER'

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/03...
I Misjudged Obama

Chicago, IL

#16 Mar 17, 2014
Putin wrote:
RUSSIA LAUGHS AT OBAMA 'SANCTIONS'; CALLS HIM 'PRANKSTER'
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/03...
at first I objected to Obama having 10 tour soldier at the SOTU address - I thought it was just an applause. Getter. In hindsight, I realize he was sending a message to the neocons in congress clamoring or war in Syria - it is Americas best who pay the price of war. Of all the talk of Obamas shattered campaign promises, it appears he is keeping the most important one -he is working for peace, evwn at political risk to himself. Hillary and her ilk want war so badly they can taste it.
Putin in Command

Corry, PA

#17 Mar 18, 2014
I Misjudged Obama wrote:
<quoted text>at first I objected to Obama having 10 tour soldier at the SOTU address - I thought it was just an applause. Getter. In hindsight, I realize he was sending a message to the neocons in congress clamoring or war in Syria - it is Americas best who pay the price of war. Of all the talk of Obamas shattered campaign promises, it appears he is keeping the most important one -he is working for peace, evwn at political risk to himself. Hillary and her ilk want war so badly they can taste it.
Idiots like you that support an incompetent like Obammy are why your nation is on the way to third world-ism. I am not done with your failing country yet. Your dollar will become even more worthless under your boy king. I play chess while your puny Obammy plays with his little weasel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want a White Girl 4 min ZUGZWANG 41
Want to make easy quick money? 5 min ZUGZWANG 14
Is Potty Mouth a Crime 8 min ZUGZWANG 9
Millcreek Township Supervisor Election 2 hr Terry L 22
Jess Juliante for Supervisor 2 hr Terry L 29
Former County Council candidate Styn to run for... 3 hr Freddie B 15
Millcreek Township School District 3 hr The Real Teal 14
Destination Erie 1.8 million gone up in smoke 5 hr Barney 10
Erie Dating
Find my Match