Attention Bishop Brock

Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Taxsayer

Erie, PA

#1 Dec 11, 2012
It is not the responsibility of city of Erie taxpayers and property owners to pay for room and board for kids who should be in existing schools. We will not sit by and let parents and guardians skirt their responsibilities on the taxpayer and property owners dime. Lowering the bar is already the norm and this project only focuses on what's wrong by encouraging someone else to raise your kids.
Bishop vs Lesnar

Erie, PA

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Taxsayer wrote:
It is not the responsibility of city of Erie taxpayers and property owners to pay for room and board for kids who should be in existing schools. We will not sit by and let parents and guardians skirt their responsibilities on the taxpayer and property owners dime. Lowering the bar is already the norm and this project only focuses on what's wrong by encouraging someone else to raise your kids.
It's funny because when some of these kids become successes I'm sure the parents will proudly say "that's my boy".(Or girl.)

I hear ya but if we don't invest now in breaking the perpetuating cycle of ignorance we'll be paying with our taxes in welfare payments. I say go for it.(Maybe we shouldn't have to be in this position but it is what it is.)
Dingle Dork

Chardon, OH

#3 Dec 11, 2012
Taxsayer wrote:
REGARDLESS WE WILL PAY FOR THE LITTLE MONKEYS WHEN THEY SPITTING OUT LITTLE CHIMPS LIKE TURDS WHEN THEY 12YRS OLD. LET'S FORGET WHEN THEY GO JAIL. I AM SURE I WILL BE CALLED RACIST,BUT LET WHITES HAVE "SPECIAL BOARDING" SCHOOL. FOR WHITE STUDENTS... BLACKS HAVE THE SAME OPERTUNITIES AS WHITES IN THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS.
freeeedommm

Erie, PA

#4 Dec 11, 2012
Bishop vs Lesnar wrote:
<quoted text>It's funny because when some of these kids become successes I'm sure the parents will proudly say "that's my boy".(Or girl.)

I hear ya but if we don't invest now in breaking the perpetuating cycle of ignorance we'll be paying with our taxes in welfare payments. I say go for it.(Maybe we shouldn't have to be in this position but it is what it is.)
you can if you choose, but don't force the rest of us to fund it.
Dingle Dork

Chardon, OH

#5 Dec 11, 2012
Rev Brock will break the cycle? Sure he will.... Not! He can't keep his own zipper up. Futhermore who made him a Bishop?
Dingle Dork

Chardon, OH

#6 Dec 11, 2012
freeeedommm wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical black way of life..... whites work to have choices, the black make everybody pay their way.
Bishop vs Lesnar

Erie, PA

#7 Dec 11, 2012
freeeedommm wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't get to choose the tax laws we obey. Allotting funds for this is obviously legal.
Bishop vs Lesnar

Erie, PA

#8 Dec 11, 2012
Dingle Dork wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical black way of life..... whites work to have choices, the black make everybody pay their way.
There's more whites on welfare than blacks. Proud of those brothers in whiteness too?
honestly

Dracut, MA

#9 Dec 11, 2012
He should just open a kids prison for all the monkeys that his followers don't want to raise...thus just makes more sense....and he could hire thugs to run the place.
Bishop vs Lesnar

Erie, PA

#10 Dec 11, 2012
Dingle Dork wrote:
Rev Brock will break the cycle? Sure he will.... Not! He can't keep his own zipper up. Futhermore who made him a Bishop?
The Bishop doesn't have to break the cycle, only get the kids to believe they can. Shouldn't be too hard. When someone is drowning, grasping at any straw can look like salvation.

When these kids succeed I'll be proud to have been a part of making it possible.
Bishop vs Lesnar

Erie, PA

#11 Dec 11, 2012
honestly wrote:
He should just open a kids prison for all the monkeys that his followers don't want to raise...thus just makes more sense....and he could hire thugs to run the place.
I don't even know what this could possibly mean.
Taxsayer

Erie, PA

#12 Dec 11, 2012
What aggravates the property owners and taxpayers the most about this proposed project is the entitlement aspect. Being required to fund a project targeting a demographic that overwhelmingly does not participate in the funding itself while taking away from existing school resources requiring the property owners to make up the difference just to maintain what is already in place for all to begin with. I'm not against the school itself just pay your own way if you want to go and have a vested interest in success. It's always easy spending someone else's money.
Bishop vs Lesnar

Erie, PA

#13 Dec 11, 2012
Taxsayer wrote:
What aggravates the property owners and taxpayers the most about this proposed project is the entitlement aspect. Being required to fund a project targeting a demographic that overwhelmingly does not participate in the funding itself while taking away from existing school resources requiring the property owners to make up the difference just to maintain what is already in place for all to begin with. I'm not against the school itself just pay your own way if you want to go and have a vested interest in success. It's always easy spending someone else's money.
If you believe what you've said you should be for putting Barber Center kids in regular schools. Are you?
Taxsayer

Erie, PA

#14 Dec 11, 2012
Bishop vs Lesnar wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe what you've said you should be for putting Barber Center kids in regular schools. Are you?
it is my understanding that the children who attend the Barber Center are special needs, mentally disabled/ autistic children. A very real difference from what is being proposed. I do not expect this proposed charter school to be competing with the Barber Center on any level.
Bishop vs Lesnar

Erie, PA

#15 Dec 11, 2012
A
Taxsayer wrote:
<quoted text> it is my understanding that the children who attend the Barber Center are special needs, mentally disabled/ autistic children. A very real difference from what is being proposed. I do not expect this proposed charter school to be competing with the Barber Center on any level.
Aren't the Barber kids a "special demographic" that you mentioned should be in with so called regular types?
Taxsayer

Erie, PA

#16 Dec 12, 2012
Bishop vs Lesnar wrote:
A<quoted text>
Aren't the Barber kids a "special demographic" that you mentioned should be in with so called regular types?
You compare apples to oranges. The Barber Center is a regional center with a long history of providing a wide range of services for mentally disabled people with a goal of mainstreaming these people into society. The proposed charter school in my view, is asking taxpayers and property owners to shoulder the expense of parenting, which will then drain resources from existing schools from which these kids who are being targeted should be attending to start with. The proposal is a novel idea, all I'm saying is its not our responsibility to pay to be these kids babysitter 24/7.
connie

United States

#18 Dec 12, 2012
Not only should they divert the resources from the existing schools, they should also divert any state or federal medical, food and housing benefits assigned to the parents for the welfare of these children. Additionally I'd like to hear of the Bishop's plans to involve the parents by requiring them to donate of their time to renovate the building or volunteer in the kitchen to prepare food for their children or in the classroom. This way you invest in the parents and the children.If these requirements were on the docket, we wouldn't be doubling the tax burden, we'd be reallocating the resources currently being spent and perhaps this thing would finally produce the results that are desired by all: well-educated, socialized young people who are prepared to become good citizen taxpayers.
David Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#19 Dec 12, 2012
I would like to be an overnight student there with the Bishop. OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE
thissitesucks

Erie, PA

#20 Dec 12, 2012
connie wrote:
they should also divert any state or federal medical, food and housing benefits assigned to the parents for the welfare of these children.
Sounds good.
Dingle Dork

Chardon, OH

#21 Dec 12, 2012
David Crosby wrote:
I would like to be an overnight student there with the Bishop. OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE
Bishop Brock won't spend a night there. His black ass will be in a nice warm bed with one,or two ho mothas from his church. Spread the word. Oh god! Oh god! You're so good! Oh my god!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Wilga and the Millcreek School Board (Jan '14) 15 min mtsd 397
Baltimore 19 min ZUGZWANG 74
Two of my bros be murdered 22 min ZUGZWANG 19
Look how mad ZUGZWANG is... 24 min ZUGZWANG 17
The Serious illegal nature of Louis Aliota (Mar '11) 38 min herewegoagain 572
Another Roundabout 1 hr the gop 41
Jess Juliante for Supervisor 2 hr Martha Goodwin 36
Erie School Theft 3 hr ZUGZWANG 10
PennDot says speed bumps back at PI 6 hr Condom Cunnie 27
More from around the web