Frank Petrungar Jr.
uh-oh

Erie, PA

#1 Nov 19, 2012
Looks like it didn't take long for the new Erie school district board members to start hiring relatives. According to the recent board meeting minutes a Raymond Petrungar was just appointed to the districts service center. Obvious a relative....
tommy

Springfield, NJ

#2 Nov 19, 2012
That's politics for you
Lazy

Erie, PA

#4 Nov 19, 2012
Has another son as well that will be hired soon. Both are lazy.
tommy

Union City, PA

#5 Nov 19, 2012
Lazy wrote:
Has another son as well that will be hired soon. Both are lazy.
Aren't they both real fat
Tom Orourk

Erie, PA

#6 Nov 19, 2012
Heard tell some school district folks are looking at running Frankie for mayor next spring???
yea right

Union City, PA

#7 Nov 19, 2012
Never will happen he isn't smart enough for that spot I see bob merski being are next mayor
Tom Orourk

Erie, PA

#8 Nov 19, 2012
You never know!
Hey Einstein, capitols for names and our instead of are. You sound pretty sharp yourself, why don't you take a shot at it?
yea right

Union City, PA

#9 Nov 19, 2012
Tom Orourk wrote:
You never know!
Hey Einstein, capitols for names and our instead of are. You sound pretty sharp yourself, why don't you take a shot at it?
I know frank and bob both. Bob will land slide him bob is way to sharp for him trust me don't get me wrong frank is a nice guy but he is no merski
Desmond Tutu

Erie, PA

#10 Nov 19, 2012
I heard Kathy Dahlkemper may be running for mayor in the primary. Now that the pay jumped quite a bit I wonder if there will be more people interested?
Skeeder

Erie, PA

#12 Nov 20, 2012
Its not what ya know its who ya know. get with the times, so what he got his kid a job, What are you trying to say here? You wouldnt try to help your kid out and get him a job?
pizza

Union City, PA

#13 Nov 23, 2012
Tom Orourk wrote:
You never know!
I bet frank could take first place in a pie eating contest lol.
St Larry

Guys Mills, PA

#14 Nov 23, 2012
Tom Orourk wrote:
Hey Einstein, capitols for names and our instead of are.
"Capitols" are cities or buildings; *capitals* are uppercase letters.

You were saying?
St Larry

Guys Mills, PA

#15 Nov 23, 2012
Desmond Tutu wrote:
I heard Kathy Dahlkemper may be running for mayor in the primary. Now that the pay jumped quite a bit I wonder if there will be more people interested?
Certainly Joe Schember will be interested -- he voted for the raise. Randy Barnes will probably have a stroke if he wins.
Ester Strokhim

Erie, PA

#16 Nov 23, 2012
I was at Rack and Roll earlier tonight and ran into a school district employee who also said "Big Frank" may be tossing his hat into the mayors race, this guy say's he may have some support and the pay raise has a lot to do with it.
Shember doesn't want it and Barnes lives in Harborcreek.
James Barker

Erie, PA

#18 Nov 24, 2012
uh-oh wrote:
Looks like it didn't take long for the new Erie school district board members to start hiring relatives. According to the recent board meeting minutes a Raymond Petrungar was just appointed to the districts service center. Obvious a relative....
Thats the way it works. Why would anyone with a brain want to serve on the school board without getting paid. Well they do have a brain.....they can appoint their wives, sons, relatives etc to jobs that pay a hell of a lot more than they would get if was a paid position..........these politicians are the sneaky and immoral..........but remember "ITS FOR THE KIDS"
Not Surprising at all

Erie, PA

#19 Nov 24, 2012
This is SOP at the Erie School District. Only outsourcing the service center/maintenance jobs will cure this.

Badams won't do that as these are patronage jobs.

The service center is home to some of the laziest people working in Erie today. There should also be an audit done concerning the amount of school district supplies that go in and out of the service center.

Yes, I'm talking about outright thievery by district service center/maintenance employees. It happens.

LeRoy Ganska tops the list of these incompetent clowns who "work" out of the service center.

LeRoy should have been pushed out of the ESD anyhow. It was under LeRoy's leadership that the buildings and infrastructure fell into such heavy disrepair. And now he's heading the effort related to the millions of dollars going into renovating the existing buildings. What a joke.

Ask LeRoy about all the relatives and friends he's gotten into ESD jobs.
what?

Ardsley, NY

#20 Nov 24, 2012
Ralph Pontillo wrote:
<quoted text>You must be Italian and a school employee. Only someone with that criminal background (Italian and ESD employee) would condone hiring the most inept through nepotism.
What do you have against Italians?any post you bash all Italians.
alf neeg

North Fairfield, OH

#21 Nov 24, 2012
[QUOTE who="what?"]<quot ed text>
What do you have against Italians?any post you bash all Italians.[/QUOTE]nigtalians..t he new Erie hybrid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
making Erie safer for everyone 8 min law n order 2
Donald Trump’s China-enraging phone call Taiwan... 18 min fact checker 15
Trump National Security Advisor is a LUNATIC 21 min recruiter 5
GE Proposal 30 min local nra rube 8
good lawyer 3 hr FOX 3
Goodbye Erie County Farms 3 hr John 44
Mike ohara 8 hr L O M supporter 1
attn UE 506 13 hr PC is a PUSC 30
Dead body wrapped in plastic 17 hr Erie dirtballs 31
Shh!!!!! The big walk out is coming at GE Tran... 19 hr UEz a work in pro... 47