Enward

Flat Rock, OH

#2 Aug 8, 2013
is she related to porta bella
E-Bar

Youngstown, OH

#3 Aug 8, 2013
Mr Orange wrote:
What a hog. Fake tits fat ass bad attitude and all around bit**. Glad she doesn't bartend at sand bar anymore. Oh And her calender is top notch. Its full of talented air brushed pictures
Back to your basement!!!! You shall not pass!!!!!!!!!!
danny greene

Wattsburg, PA

#4 Aug 8, 2013
Mr Orange wrote:
What a hog. Fake tits fat ass bad attitude and all around bit**. Glad she doesn't bartend at sand bar anymore. Oh And her calender is top notch. Its full of talented air brushed pictures
Be careful Mr Orange. I know who you are. You sat in the middle seats at the Sandbar and you were infatuated by Amy Bella because you couldn't have her and , if I remember, you are a disgruntled Brown's fan....that says it all.
Opansic

Erie, PA

#5 Aug 8, 2013
She's not a hog. She looks amazing and has a wonderful personality... Unless you're a creeperstalker and they she ignores you. I'm guessing that you fit into this category based on your anonymous online smears. Seek some help.
easter

Erie, PA

#8 Aug 8, 2013
fake tits, inflated ego for a low level prostitu te.
quit a bartending job to who re herself out in self made calendar shoots.
the only reason she gets business "personal training" is because shes secretly tricking with her clients.
cittty

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Aug 8, 2013
Does she swallow?
sandman

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Aug 11, 2013
she looks like she's been riddin hard! worn out!
wigwammuffdiver

Columbus, OH

#18 Aug 11, 2013
Ive seen far better looking women than her. In another 10 years she will look like an old leather bag. I will pass.
cornholio

Akron, OH

#22 Aug 13, 2013
Amy Bella wrote:
This is down right mean..... I never did those horrible things. My calender is real too. No airbrushing. Just me and my hot body you all wish you had. I dont have time for this crap so you can all go to hell. Im famous! I was on rocket 101 just last week so there looser faces
amy your a snob and no your not famouse this is erie where we all know one another..
Ringo

Erie, PA

#23 Aug 13, 2013
People listen to Rocket 101?
Amy Bella -

Evans City, PA

#26 Oct 13, 2013
So I was directed to this forum, one in which I never have seen before. The Amy Bella comment was obviously not me, as I would never say such things. I know who these responders are and I'm ok with it all. I also appreciate those who are responding as to protect me. I love you! This is just a sign that I am right where I need to be. If anyone has any questions or concerned this is really not me, please email me at [email protected]
Amy Bella -

Evans City, PA

#27 Oct 13, 2013
Opansic wrote:
She's not a hog. She looks amazing and has a wonderful personality... Unless you're a creeperstalker and they she ignores you. I'm guessing that you fit into this category based on your anonymous online smears. Seek some help.
Thank you!!! [email protected]
Lonewolf2012

Hampton, VA

#29 Oct 13, 2013
I used to live in PA I cant imagine the attacks on this women since I followed her on my FB page 2 1/2 years ago it is creeps like you all who just want to destroy a lovely women who has probably brought herself out of issues you all are attacking her for. It is so disgraceful that everything is negative about MS Bella which I have to say on a personal level tried to help me overcome a condition called Cancer that has been eating my body away ripping me down to skin and bones. But do you realize attacking someone on the internet is or can be a federal offense under the FDC. but then again from some of the grammar I see you all must be below the education level in PA. MS Bella has given so much back to the entire community what all have you done for your beloved ERIE PA. Maybe you who persecutes others needs some serious counseling I am sure there are some back wood clinics up there that can help you deal with the issues of fascination, fantasy that you cant have a women of her magnitude. In the world we live in right now I cant understand how attacking someone when October 17th is coming which no doubt will be the end to what the Good old Us was about. Seems PA has not changed much but MS Bella I think what you have accomplished is beyond these low idgits needing something to be as everyone says Haters. Keep doing what you do because even though I am not on your FB page as a friend I still follow you and the cancer has not yet beat me so I always acknowledge the people who have helped keep me fighting.
archer

Erie, PA

#30 Oct 13, 2013
I just love how these lowlife [email protected] have nothing better to do than say such bu11shit about somebody they know nothing about.I got good idea get off wellfare and take your obama sticker off your 1985 yugo and get a job. This world has become so negative and everybidy hets so jealous because of tje hard work and dedication some ome else has and what they accomplish thay have to put down other people. Well done amy keep it up haters gonna hate
Too funny

Erie, PA

#31 Oct 14, 2013
cornholio wrote:
<quoted text> amy your a snob and no your not famouse this is erie where we all know one another..
Wow, however started this post needs to get a job and find happiness.(Or troll on Youtube and dislike videos for the hell of it) GTE A LIFE! wow....
honestly

Erie, PA

#32 Oct 14, 2013
Too funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, however started this post needs to get a job and find happiness.(Or troll on Youtube and dislike videos for the hell of it) GTE A LIFE! wow....
Why do people spell so incorrectly on the internet? I agree about the get a life part, but just why?(whoever)(Get) << I feel better now...Thanks.
Mr Orange

Presto, PA

#33 Oct 15, 2013
Amy Bella is nasty. Dried up scab. Looks like and old leather purse lol. Calander is cheesy and air brushed. Stole money from the sand bar. She used to give hand jobs in sandbar parking lot for 5 bucks a crack cause nobody tips her
Eriec from Solon

Brook Park, OH

#34 Oct 15, 2013
"Calander", huh?

Public education at its finest.

I'm sure lots of people value your opinion.
Mr Orange

Latrobe, PA

#35 Oct 15, 2013
Eriec from Solon wrote:
"Calander", huh?
Public education at its finest.
I'm sure lots of people value your opinion.
Calendar. Is that better dick weed?
Lauren

Canton, OH

#36 Oct 15, 2013
Never heard of her til this post but by fb creepin I can't figure out why y'all are so worked up... She's pretty old. Hot bod but nothing the blonde skanks I went to Mercyhurst with that are modeling now won't knock out of whatever limelight she has within the next year or so. Let her enjoy the very end of her youth (looks to me like she's already on the tail end of it). Xoxo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The people of topix (Feb '12) 6 min ZUGZWANG 15
Erie High School 2 hr Tiredofevil 59
Manchester Concert Incident No Surprise 6 hr East Side Elway 21
Schember is going to win 6 hr FOT 14
Motorbikers - Look a lot...summer is here! 7 hr Rustbeltretard 24
Millcreek School Board keeps streak going! 8 hr just sayin 14
Erie High School Coaches 8 hr Not for the Kids 1
GE callbacks have started 10 hr UE high service 109
ge management about to get their layoff notices! 10 hr Kingdom 83
lisa Ferrick district justice 12 hr Erie Dem Committe... 145